eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Stealth account creation method (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/106482-stealth-account-creation-method.html)

river82 04-06-2017 12:48 AM

Stealth account creation method

In the stealth guide I read the PayPal account must be created first, verify it and then create the ebay account and link them.

But in another place I remember reading that it was highly recommended to create the ebay account first and then from ebay create the paypal account and then verify it at that moment, this way you can achieve higher limits in the account.

What do you think, is this a myth or is it real?

empirestate 04-06-2017 01:08 AM

Re: Stealth account creation method

What do you think makes sense? eBay needs to verify address and the way it does this is to verify thru PP hence PP has to be created first....

kirkland 04-06-2017 01:12 AM

Hm, I started eBay registration before PayPal registration... I created an eBay business account without verifying the address on my account. Right now its blank, so my account activation is pending... but I was planning to return to it AFTER I've finished the PayPal registration.

I was planning to begin/complete the PayPal registration tomorrow, and then immediately return to complete the ebay registration. Should I expect any problems?

amikhno 04-06-2017 01:41 AM

Create Paypal first will be better in your case. Creating eBay first are also possible , but eBay may not open sales limits to you and you will required to call them. And this method are also more risky than to create PP first and after that create eBay

river82 04-06-2017 04:01 PM

But the idea would be to first create the ebay account (not seller) then it could be via the "add reimbursement" or "paypal link". Then ebay would be sending me to paypal and once there then I proceed to do all the paypal verifications.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amikhno (Post 840382)
Create Paypal first will be better in your case. Creating eBay first are also possible , but eBay may not open sales limits to you and you will required to call them. And this method are also more risky than to create PP first and after that create eBay

access0ner 04-09-2017 02:04 AM

It doesn't matter I usually create PayPal first but don't link it to pay seller fees rather link a Vanilla One Visa to pay seller fees and before the "auto" deduction of seller fees I just make a one time payment for the seller fees.

I find this way is the best way to conduct business.

dallis 04-09-2017 07:40 PM

I've done it both ways and never found there to be a difference.

EB doesn't verify address through PP, both EB and PP verifies info through a public records search.