eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   eBay automated call system to raise business accounts selling limits (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/106734-ebay-automated-call-system-raise-business-accounts-selling-limits.html)

KennyZen 04-14-2017 05:42 PM

eBay automated call system to raise business accounts selling limits

Hi.

I have came to know that there is a automated system that allow us to call ebay and avoid the operator to talking with us to ask for a raise on the selling limits. i used to do this by entering a EIN and request a higher selling limit. They used to grant limits above 100 items and $7500 limit but now they only allow 10 items and $750.
My question is does anyone know how to reach that automated system call to ask for a raise on the limits? Or do you know if eBay has one a change on the system that does allow to increase limits manually?

Thanks

zacksmithhai 04-14-2017 08:41 PM

Re: eBay automated call system to raise business accounts selling limits

I do not think there is an automated line to raise selling limits. You have to speak to someone real to raise the limit. From my personal experience, if the rep has a very thick accent, he/she most likely to be the lower tier rep. Even she/he looked at your account, you are fine. If you speak to a male who speaks great English and does not speak like he is reading the answer off a book, you need to pay attention since he is most likely a higher tier. Anyway, there is a very small chance you reach a high tier rep directly. They usually connect you with a lower tier and if lower tier cannot resolve the issue, they will transfer you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KennyZen 04-14-2017 09:51 PM

Re: eBay automated call system to raise business accounts selling limits

Quote:

Originally Posted by zacksmithhai (Post 842066)
I do not think there is an automated line to raise selling limits. You have to speak to someone real to raise the limit. From my personal experience, if the rep has a very thick accent, he/she most likely to be the lower tier rep. Even she/he looked at your account, you are fine. If you speak to a male who speaks great English and does not speak like he is reading the answer off a book, you need to pay attention since he is most likely a higher tier. Anyway, there is a very small chance you reach a high tier rep directly. They usually connect you with a lower tier and if lower tier cannot resolve the issue, they will transfer you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. Problem is when you talk with them on the phone they will ask for some verification questions and of course we cannot guess the answers to those so they always say "I am sorry but we could verify that you live and this address" and so on. And obviously they will not raise the limit. We are lucky they even don't suspend the account since there are holes that might raise some serious questions like they like to emphasize.

Do you know what is going on with the manual process that we can require eBay to raise the limits? They used to give at least 100 items and $7500 by submitting the EIN but it seems that have been changed.

thanks