eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   LLC registered agent (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/106830-llc-registered-agent.html)

SUPERNINJA 04-18-2017 12:31 PM

LLC registered agent

Does a registered agent serve as a secondary individual on the LLC so that it has 2 members? A company called IncFile is offering it.

Twocoolt 04-18-2017 02:43 PM

Re: LLC registered agent

No, a registered agent is who you direct any legal documents to be sent to if your LLC is served. I used Incfile to create my corporation and I was very happy with them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ecommaster 04-18-2017 04:45 PM

Owner/s of a LLC dont necessary are the one who registered the LLC or appear on your state page. Those names or companies are "Authorized" to make changes on the LLC which may or may not be owners of the LLC.

Theres a "LLC Operating Agreement" that needs to be write down/sign (not required) which basically act as share distribution giving you ownership to that LLC. Thats the legal reason that why EB/PP cant shut you down based on public record/registered agent even if is the same name/address as an older limited/suspended.

Imagine someone here uses Legal Zoom services as registered agent, gets suspended and all the sudden all Corps created with Legal Zoom goes down based on being linked by the same registrant office.

SUPERNINJA 04-18-2017 07:20 PM

[QUOTE=ecommaster;842791]Owner/s of a LLC dont necessary are the one who registered the LLC or appear on your state page. Those names or companies are "Authorized" to make changes on the LLC which may or may not be owners of the LLC.

Theres a "LLC Operating Agreement" that needs to be write down/sign (not required) which basically act as share distribution giving you ownership to that LLC. Thats the legal reason that why EB/PP cant shut you down based on public record/registered agent even if is the same name/address as an older limited/suspended.

So you're saying its not the equivalent of having a two party LLC which bypasses the EB PP required SS # to open an account, right? I find it hard to choose someone I know personally anyway, because relationships can go south, but IncFile can act as a secondary LLC partner (to save me from unnecessary drama). Am I wrong?

Twocoolt 04-18-2017 07:35 PM

[quote=SUPERNINJA;842809]
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecommaster (Post 842791)
Owner/s of a LLC dont necessary are the one who registered the LLC or appear on your state page. Those names or companies are "Authorized" to make changes on the LLC which may or may not be owners of the LLC.

So you're saying its not the equivalent of having a two party LLC which bypasses the EB PP required SS # to open an account, right? I find it hard to choose someone I know personally anyway, because relationships can go south, but IncFile can act as a secondary LLC partner (to save me from unnecessary drama). Am I wrong?

Superninja, the Registered agent is not a second partner of an LLC. They are only on record to accept legal docs on your behalf. It has nothing to do with being another partner of your LLC.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk