eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Ebay Late Delivery Defect Need Advice Please (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/106950-ebay-late-delivery-defect-need-advice-please.html)

13obby 04-24-2017 03:10 AM

Ebay Late Delivery Defect Need Advice Please

Ok so I've recently received late delivery defect because the buyer stated that they had not received the item and opened a case via eBay resolution so I then proceeded to dispatch another item but this time I sent via signed for delivery and uploaded the tracking details. Now the buyer has received the item and is happy and closed the case but now Ebay has generated the late delivery defect so the buyer has not put down late delivery but eBay's system automatically thinks its late deliver delver because I uploaded the tracking details so my question is do you think I have good grounds of the defect being removed.

just_smile 04-24-2017 04:53 AM

Re: Ebay Late Delivery Defect Need Advice Please

Just contact them and see, the worst they can say is no.

MikeRock 04-24-2017 06:05 AM

Re: Ebay Late Delivery Defect Need Advice Please

ive call ebay over the years over several late delivery defects. Ive been told you have 2 times for a shipment to not to be marked late.

If you download your late delivery report this will make a little more sense as you look at it.

You will have a 2 different opportunities to have a shipment not marked late.

First on that report you will find a handle by date. If you package first scans by that handle by date. You should not receive a late shipment no matter what. If you do then you can call and have the defect removed.

Second, if the package is delivered before the estimated delivery date. then it will not be marked late....this is an obvious one. Even if your package first scans after the handle by date and is delivered by the estimated delivery date then this will go down as a on time delivery.

If you upload a valid tracking number by the estimated handle date then you should have no problem getting that defect removed as its the postal services fault for the lost.

Good luck