Limitation on new accounts has just dawned on me - Should I buy? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-03-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default Limitation on new accounts has just dawned on me - Should I buy?

It has just dawned on me that I would not be able to get anywhere near close to the level I was at.

As isn't the max items in the first month 10 with a 650 limit? And you are encouraged not to act too suspicious with listings?

Maybe a good bet is to buy one off the bat? Anyone had luck with bought accounts?
Surly they have been built up selling certain things? If I start selling my things on there wouldn't that count as suspicious?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-03-2017

Longevity: 45%
Default Re: Limitation on new accounts has just dawned on me - Should I buy?

We've had luck with both... If you need a jump start buy one or two while creating some of your own at the same time and build them up. That equals success. I personally laid low for about 6 months while I built up my own army of accounts. The knowledge I gain from that process is priceless. Well worth the lay off. You will have more success with a army of small accounts than one big one.... Just my opinion...
Old 05-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
We've had luck with both... If you need a jump start buy one or two while creating some of your own at the same time and build them up. That equals success. I personally laid low for about 6 months while I built up my own army of accounts. The knowledge I gain from that process is priceless. Well worth the lay off. You will have more success with a army of small accounts than one big one.... Just my opinion...
Yeah that's my thinking, since being limited I'm struggling as that extra income was keeping me going, I need to get back on asap, money to buy a page..

What are your thoughts?

Set up one on my own now, with a limit of 10 items, sell some strong items and with that money buy a decent page? And incorporate a VPN as will be using multiple accounts?
Old 05-04-2017

Longevity: 45%

If your serious about pulling the trigger on this, I personally would suggest buying the Stealth Book. Most of the info you may already know from reading threads here but it'll be that one thing you missed that'll make the book worth buying. The knowledge you gain from this forum alone is worth the money for the book. Its more efficient than searching threads for months hoping that you have every bit of info you need.
Old 05-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Based on my personal experience, I would suggest you just create a little farm of accounts and sell on all of them.
By doing that you are killing multiple birds with one stone.

Even if you purchase an account here, you would need to be careful with the amount that you list at first.

Perhaps it would be better to have multiple accounts and spread the sales?
Old 05-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
Based on my personal experience, I would suggest you just create a little farm of accounts and sell on all of them.
By doing that you are killing multiple birds with one stone.

Even if you purchase an account here, you would need to be careful with the amount that you list at first.

Perhaps it would be better to have multiple accounts and spread the sales?
Cheers for reply.

This is my thinking.

So would you definitely suggest a VPN? Because some people on here saying VPN will be flagged up right away?

How else is it possible to have multiple accounts without VPN?
Old 05-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgood View Post
Cheers for reply.

This is my thinking.

So would you definitely suggest a VPN? Because some people on here saying VPN will be flagged up right away?

How else is it possible to have multiple accounts without VPN?
Dialup
Mifi / Dongle
Phone Tethering

You seem caught up with VPN, there's more than one way to skin a cat....same goes for IP's.
Old 05-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Dialup
Mifi / Dongle
Phone Tethering
Few questions if ok.

Phone Tethering, is the unique IP on the handset itself? Because I have used my existing phone for old account.

Same goes for dongle?

Also even with the above suggestions would that mean multi accounts is limited? A dongle can cost up to £15 a month (24 month contract), could this dongle only be used with one account ideally?

Last edited by iamgood; 05-04-2017 at 11:33 AM.