eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   disturbing messages from buyers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/108010-disturbing-messages-buyers.html)

Appl 06-07-2017 03:53 PM

disturbing messages from buyers

some buyers send me a messages with their phone number and emails to get deal out of eBay I don't know how I can get rid of them now eBay keeps sending me that message

Warning - Offers to sell outside of eBay

Hello
We’re writing to let you know that activity on your account may not be following an important*eBay policy*that requires all transactions and payments to be completed through eBay. The same policy specifies that eBay member-to-member messages may not be used to share contact information, and you may not display contact information in a listing without the permission of eBay or except as required by law.

For example(s), review your listing(s) and member messages regarding the following:

There’s a very good reason for this policy. Only transactions conducted through eBay can be covered by eBay*Seller Protections—programs*that help ensure sellers can conduct business on eBay with confidence.* Also, eBay has invested a great amount to bring you buyers, and we want to continue to partner with you in the fulfillment of transactions with them.

Even if a buyer requests to work with you directly, it’s important to use the methods eBay provides to personalize a transaction. For example, you can make a*private offer*to your buyer. You can also set up your listings to invite*best offers.

We understand that you might not have known about our rules that don’t allow sharing contact information in messages or making an offer to sell outside of eBay. We encourage you to review the details of the policy to understand*what you can and can’t do.* At this time, no further action is being taken on your account; we want to educate you on the policy. *Make sure you follow these
guidelines. If you don't, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges, some or all of your listings ending or not being displayed in eBay search results, fees not being refunded for non-displayed listings, application of fees, changes to Seller Standards rating, and*restrictions on account features.

If you have any questions, contact us:

MM78 06-07-2017 04:31 PM

Re: disturbing messages from buyers

Could be a tactic to get you in trouble.

slokor 06-07-2017 05:25 PM

These people who contact you - do they have established accounts with lots of activity?
If so try reporting these individuals to ebay. See if that helps.

Appl 06-07-2017 08:30 PM

Some of these buyers they do have a feedbacks
Such as this sucker under user rober***
This user keeps sending me a messages on my all accounts which is against eBay policy
His message stated
Hi, am interested in purchasing this *** and I will make the payment to you via paupal , I want you to write me for fast communication on [208]‪920*** , I will wait for your message. Thank you.
I don't know should I report him to eBay

dallis 06-07-2017 08:31 PM

And you didn't respond to any of these buyers? Because they're making it sound like you did...

nate 06-07-2017 08:36 PM

Maybe it's just me and what I sell but May and June seem to be bad months to sell on ebay. I have all kinds of strange things happen to me and accounts get F-ed up by buyers.

Appl 06-07-2017 08:42 PM

Usually I don't respond to buyers messages at all unless if the buyer make payment

dallis 06-08-2017 09:20 PM

Yeah, the flakes are out in full force in the summer...