eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Stealth Account Address Picking Method Used? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/108457-stealth-account-address-picking-method-used.html)

Gammzy98 06-26-2017 06:24 PM

Stealth Account Address Picking Method Used?

Hello everyone, I had a very important question on stealth account addresses. I am trying to figure out what criteria is used to determine a good stealth address. In other words, when you make a stealth account, whether it is sellers making them or personal use, how do you know that the address chosen is not being used already by that real person's eBay at that address? Or do you guys not know? Any insight from sellers or people who have personal stealth accounts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Lucynda 06-26-2017 06:40 PM

Re: Stealth Account Address Picking Method Used?

I think people are using UPS PO boxes for the address because there written as suite ##### and it shows as a stealth account.

Gammzy98 06-26-2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucynda (Post 854724)
I think people are using UPS PO boxes for the address because there written as suite ##### and it shows as a stealth account.

While people may be doing that, sellers are not. I have purchased many stealth accounts over the years and the addresses associated with them are all real addresses that people own. That is why I am curious if there is a criteria or method to determine if the actual owners of the house have an eBay account with that address as well.

BaggaDonuts 06-26-2017 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gammzy98 (Post 854727)
While people may be doing that, sellers are not. I have purchased many stealth accounts over the years and the addresses associated with them are all real addresses that people own. That is why I am curious if there is a criteria or method to determine if the actual owners of the house have an eBay account with that address as well.

I started with an ebay account with my home address attached. I started a second Ebay account with my home address. Both accounts regularly accessed from my computer, same IP, nothing tricky. No issues. The problems begin if the account gets burned by you or them. With that said, idk how account sellers come up with their addresses.

rsot 06-26-2017 08:30 PM

Variation of po boxes has worked well for me - sometimes creative alterations of an existing accessible address as well.

nickopedia 06-26-2017 08:30 PM

Can probably be any address as long as it's a REAL address the USPS considers valid. If it's 100% made up, it's likely to cause problems.

I bought two accounts one time from a seller NOT on here and the info was all wrong; street & number didn't exist in the city, and zip code was in another state. Both accounts were limited soon after use, PayPal customer service cited problems with the address and wanted be to verify it with docs among other things.

dallis 06-26-2017 08:39 PM

I've had good luck with apartment complexes, EB & PP both know people move in and out of them a lot.

Get creative, there are lots of other options.