eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Selling limits (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/109171-selling-limits.html)

nakamuru 07-24-2017 06:29 PM

Selling limits

So after 4-5 years of being suspended on eBay , they let me back on and i'm trying to be super careful now cause seems it's like my final chance of keeping my original account with 10k feedback.

So since they let me back on, i have limit imposed on me. So do I need to just list items (used or new doesn't matter long as its safe and authentic and described right) and perform the transaction well (get the dsr rating) and then next month comes around, they'll raise my limit?

I usually manufacture goods (imprinted items), but also have wholesale and dropshipping accounts with various vendors. Is it advise that I just have remaining inventory i have with random official goods and list them one by one till it gets to my limit?

Then hopefully ebay will see i'm selling random variety of items that are authentic and raise the limits..

Any help in raising my limit with experienced folks would be appreciated!!!

dallis 07-25-2017 07:28 AM

Re: Selling limits

You can do that, whether or not they'll raise your limit is a whole other story.

phaz0rz 07-25-2017 08:48 AM

The type of items you list makes little difference in my experience. An eBay bot reviews your account stats around the 20th. If you have good metrics and have listed to (or at least close to) your limit then the bot bumps up your limits.

nakamuru 07-25-2017 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 860913)
The type of items you list makes little difference in my experience. An eBay bot reviews your account stats around the 20th. If you have good metrics and have listed to (or at least close to) your limit then the bot bumps up your limits.

So what do you suggest? List all items right now which is a limit of 50 or 2500. What will the next limit be usually? I'm guessing it will be long time till it gets up to unlimited?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

phaz0rz 07-25-2017 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakamuru (Post 860952)
So what do you suggest? List all items right now which is a limit of 50 or 2500. What will the next limit be usually? I'm guessing it will be long time till it gets up to unlimited?

You can get an account to an "unlimited" level within a year if you play your cards right. But even then it's not truly unlimited - you just have a selling limit you could never possibly reach.

It's hard to say what your next increase will be. I've had an account go from 50 -> 100 item limit and I've had another account go from 50 -> 500. If you're doing really well as a seller then eBay simply starts adding zero's to your selling limit, which is where those astronomical (500,000 item) selling limits come from.

I've aged over 20 accounts and they all get regular increases while they are selling. All you need to do is list up to your limit each month and stay on top of customer service. You don't have to sell all the way to your limit. But make sure it always says "0" for "available to list this month" and you'll get limit increases on almost every cycle.

dallis 07-25-2017 12:36 PM

I haven't had such good luck with getting limits increased automatically on accounts that were un-suspended or fell below standard and came back up.

You might need to call.

And you should consider creating a few more accounts and getting them ready in case it happens again.

nakamuru 07-25-2017 12:39 PM

Thanks for heads up. I kind of was thinking that. Just maximize your allowed listing and be a model ebay citizen and it will increase.

I think these 500k items you are referring to includes variants one one product so it can be like 40k items. Nonetheless that's a lot on eBay and if your well grounded eBay seller that's really nice scenario to be in.

You mentioned 20 accounts ...you are operating 20 accounts right now and these are stealth? Or you have original one like me