eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   "Item has ended" On 3 of my accounts Email (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/109198-item-has-ended-3-my-accounts-email.html)

Nesie 07-26-2017 12:34 AM

"Item has ended" On 3 of my accounts Email

Ebay sent me an email stating that they ended some listings on some of my accounts ..and they said something about copyrights and counterfeit items.

I'm selling the same item on all 3 of those accounts but they didn't take down all my listings on all of the accounts only some of the variations of the product I sell.

My first question is ..because they didn't take down all the listings and only a few different colored variations. Is it okay to leave those listings still up .. and also to relist the item .. a few days down the line?

Also .. because they removed the listings from 3 of my different accounts. Does that mean those accounts are linked? or just a coincidence. This item has only got taken down once on one of my accounts a few months ago. I still have 3-4 other accounts; aside from this one. That is selling something. Are these 3 accounts linked or just an eBay bot.

quest 07-26-2017 02:16 AM

Re: "Item has ended" On 3 of my accounts Email

Do they say something about possible selling restriction if you list it again? If so, than at least don't list new items for some time..

If those items was removed after you listed it, that means you triggered it with some keywords in your listing. try to change a way how list it.

if you use different description and pictures, you should not worry about linking

just_smile 07-26-2017 03:19 AM

Your listings could have been reported. Or it could be a bot flagging them. Either way, I wouldn't relist those items on those accounts for a long while.

If you value the accounts you should take the other items down voluntarily. If not, just let them run.

dallis 07-26-2017 10:42 AM

Sure, you can relist them... if you don't care about whether or not these account get banned.

Whatever these items are, I think I'd cool it with them.

If you like a high risk life, then try to figure out what words caused the bots to kill them, and relist them, but know if you make a mistake you're probably finished.

Even if they don't ban you, your position in search will be on page 1,041,097 for the rest of the accounts active time.

vettefever17 07-31-2017 12:43 AM

The bot WILL 90 percent of the time double back and hammer your account again for the similar ones. Take them down immediately if you want to save more strikes against you account. I will bet a monkey's left testicle that this had to do with a cup or apple product. haha