eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Using multi channel plateforms, risk, or no? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/109337-using-multi-channel-plateforms-risk-no.html)

xtyle 07-31-2017 09:43 PM

Using multi channel plateforms, risk, or no?

So I got my eBay banned a 2 years ago and at the I was using Joelister to list my Amazon items on eBay.

I still use the same Amazon account (at same address, etc, etc, nothing has changed). My question is, would using Joelister again for my stealth eBay accounts or using other multi channel with my eBay and Amazon...will eBay be able to link my stealth account to the banned account?

Keep in mind I only listed very few items with Joelister on the banned account.

toml3030 08-01-2017 11:49 AM

Re: Using multi channel plateforms, risk, or no?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtyle (Post 862395)
will eBay be able to link my stealth account to the banned account?

The consensus seems to be that eBay generally lets linking by 3rd party apps go. For example, one of the reasons why I abandoned using Inkfrog was because they were tagging all pics with inkfrog account info so different stealth accounts could be linked using the inkfrog tags but I haven't heard of anyone who's been banned from eBay by using Inkfrog.

dallis 08-01-2017 07:12 PM

Why take the risk, just open a new joelister ( whatever the heck that is ) account with a different email and different details.

xtyle 08-01-2017 08:12 PM

I only have 1 Amazon seller account with all my listings so a new Joelister will still be hooking up to my same Amazon account that my banned eBay account used with Joelister.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 862579)
Why take the risk, just open a new joelister ( whatever the heck that is ) account with a different email and different details.

dallis 08-02-2017 10:06 AM

AZ doesn't care if EB banned you.

Are you saying you want to copy your AZ listings to a new EB account using this service when EB already banned you? Because you can't do that, even through a 3rd party service.

mike316 08-02-2017 10:43 AM

If they already banned you, they will most likely do it again if you link your new account in any way, surely not worth the risk.

Have to agree with dallis, new ebay requires new amazon/joelister new everything or odds are they will get linked.

xtyle 08-02-2017 11:06 AM

I am just wondering if eBay can link my accounts if I use Joelister with my Amazon account again...like, does Joelister feed eBay Amazon account info such that they know, "ah ha, it is you with this Amazon account again!"

Sounds like I shouldn't take the risk

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 862704)
AZ doesn't care if EB banned you.

Are you saying you want to copy your AZ listings to a new EB account using this service when EB already banned you? Because you can't do that, even through a 3rd party service.

mike316 08-02-2017 11:15 AM

Don't risk it mate, if you feel you can make money doing this surely it is worth setting up new amazon to match the new ebay.

xtyle 08-02-2017 11:18 AM

hmm
may have to invest purchase a new Amazon stealth account then...

dallis 08-02-2017 04:31 PM

I think you're missing the point here.

If you loaded your existing listings from AZ to EB and lost the EB account for whatever reason, and then you load the exact same set of listings again to a new EB, BAM! You're finished.

Never reuse pictures, listing verbiage, etc.

xtyle 08-03-2017 01:57 AM

Ok I got it now :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 862818)
I think you're missing the point here.

If you loaded your existing listings from AZ to EB and lost the EB account for whatever reason, and then you load the exact same set of listings again to a new EB, BAM! You're finished.

Never reuse pictures, listing verbiage, etc.

dallis 08-03-2017 10:38 PM

Download it as a CSV file, change things up, titles and listing verbiage, alter the photos again and then use File Exchange to reload them to EB.