eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Just Bought A Stealth Account-When To List (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/109690-just-bought-stealth-account-when-list.html)

cockles1976 08-13-2017 10:37 AM

Just Bought A Stealth Account-When To List

Ive just bought my first stealth account and I think Im clued up on stealth and have things in place.

Im wondering how quickly I can start listing and the chances of getting red flagged if I started listing quickly. Would I get taken down immediately, or after a month, how would it work.

Ive read about not selling properly for a few months and maturing the account. Probelm is I would have no ebay for 3 months, I just cant do that!!

If I took the chance, adopted full stealth, but started selling in the first week, how long would I keep the account?

yankee 08-13-2017 11:09 AM

Re: Just Bought A Stealth Account-When To List

Make sure you log in, create a lot of cookies by clicking around etc....and make sure before you list an item, the phone number is active and ready to accept verification. Make sure you list NON NAME BRAND items and of course nothing vero at first. Get the first sale, ship etc... before loading up on listings.

Once you master a few listings and are comfortable, then add another account. Get that ball rolling and then another. Spread sales and spread risk, especially if you are in need of fast cash and cant handle negative cashflow. Also, dont let more funds in paypal than you can afford to loose. If needed let the account sit until funds clear and you withdraw before selling more. This also forces slower sales and that is never a bad thing.

You know the other risks, so I wish ya luck!

cockles1976 08-13-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 865129)
Make sure you log in, create a lot of cookies by clicking around etc....and make sure before you list an item, the phone number is active and ready to accept verification. Make sure you list NON NAME BRAND items and of course nothing vero at first. Get the first sale, ship etc... before loading up on listings.

Once you master a few listings and are comfortable, then add another account. Get that ball rolling and then another. Spread sales and spread risk, especially if you are in need of fast cash and cant handle negative cashflow. Also, dont let more funds in paypal than you can afford to loose. If needed let the account sit until funds clear and you withdraw before selling more. This also forces slower sales and that is never a bad thing.

You know the other risks, so I wish ya luck!

Thanks for the advice.
I'm thinking to sell quicker than recommended, but with caution like you suggest.