eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   One of the best and easiest ebay businesses that you can start right away (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/109893-one-best-easiest-ebay-businesses-you-can-start-right-away.html)

ebaykadafi 08-21-2017 03:18 PM

One of the best and easiest ebay businesses that you can start right away

I just want to show you guys a very easy ebay businesses that you can start if you don't know how to start making money on ebay.

you go to any thrift shop and buy retro Jordan shoes, you can usually get a beat up pair for about $10-15 bucks. you buy a airbrush gun and shoe paint and you restore the shoe to original form by painting on the original colors or customize it if you are creative. this only cost a few dollars or so factoring in the paint cost etc.

This is a huge way to make money and very easy to scale.. usually these shoes hit for $70-100 on ebay auctions. here is a complete guide of how to repaint / customize the shoes

http://dopecustomz.com/how-to-videos/

this is a huge market which and i don't ever see this being posted on here

here are some results so you can see the prices they sell for
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...p2045573.m1684

james13v 08-22-2017 07:29 AM

Re: One of the best and easiest ebay businesses that you can start right away

I mean, I'm pretty sure this is fraud?

phaz0rz 08-22-2017 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 866944)
I mean, I'm pretty sure this is fraud?

I didn't look at the eBay listings but if they're being advertised as "used/customized" then I don't see the problem. You'd have to be lacking in the brains department if you think you're going to be successful listing airbrushed used shoes as new products. Chargeback city.

james13v 08-22-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 866947)
I didn't look at the eBay listings but if they're being advertised as "used/customized" then I don't see the problem. You'd have to be lacking in the brains department if you think you're going to be successful listing airbrushed used shoes as new products. Chargeback city.

It was 4000 listings, so I can't look at one that was specifically air brushed.

Not necessarily new. But good condition used. Hell, I sell things that I clean up a bit and sell as new. You'd never be able to distinguish them from new. You wouldn't be able to wipe off paint or something. They look new, period. And even that is a very grey area.

But air brushed shoes? I really don't think anyone buying good condition jordans is expecting them to be nasty old ones that have been air brushed.

I guess you can get away with " customized". I'm just saying, if anyone found out they were air brushed lol he'd have a charge back right quick.

aking 08-22-2017 08:21 AM

This is nice but personally it doesn't follow my business model, plus I'd rather not spend an hour or 2 customizing a shoe only to have a buyer complain about them and open a case b/c I used the wrong shade of red and they don't match his custom Jordan hat. Now I can't resell this item b/c they are custom and no one else will want them.

SaiJin 08-22-2017 09:15 AM

How about just selling them as is?

Also, in my area, thrift stores don't typically carry those shoes.
I'm assuming it's different area per area?

cool25 08-22-2017 10:06 AM

Yeh I've heard this kind of trick or i should say way to earn money but its old

shootemup321 08-22-2017 10:11 AM

Idk about spray painting shows but I do know I seen a video of a kid on Facebook that made a lot of money refurbishing old shoes no spray paint it was legit.

karimlecavalier 11-19-2019 12:22 PM

The OP is kadafi guy hhhhh