Consignment after suspension? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-09-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Talking Consignment after suspension?

I got suspended from eBay supposedly for exorbitant buying practices, no issues with selling. At the time, I had a 10y/o account, 300 reviews with 100% feedback, and a 500/$25,000 monthly limit. I was selling $2,000-$6,000 in hard drives (per month) with only 5 returns on about 120 sold.

I have studied up the stealth guide forwards and backwards and it appears very expensive and time consuming to recreate my legitimate account where I was able to sell that much regularly.

Given the costs of going stealth and buying stealth accounts, I've thought about the risks. Thoughts like "Will I actually ever be able to sell these online," "how soon will eBay or PP limit me," "will I somehow make a mistake," "what IF phone verifications are required," and such have emerged. They all lead me to "What if someone else in good standing sold them for me."

I have many hard drives in inventory that I'd like to sell before the prices on them decrease.

(1) Has anyone gone towards consignment once an eBay account gets suspended?

(2) Would anyone want to consign or sell a hard drive inventory?

(3) What are appropriate commissions?

Thanks all. Please be kind on the first post!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-10-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Consignment after suspension?

I can't comment on the consignment idea, but I can say a $50 investment today would have you in the position you need to be in 4 months from now to continue selling your inventory.

"Will I actually ever be able to sell these online," Yes, easily, just like before

"how soon will eBay or PP limit me," If you take it slow and patiently build up a new account, you'll never be limited (other than a potential tax limitation if you don't give an EIN before 200 sales in a calendar year)

"will I somehow make a mistake," I can't answer that for you, but hundreds of us make a full time living running full time businesses from stealth accounts, either by converting stealth accounts into business accounts or by running dozens of stealth accounts

"what IF phone verifications are required," - Non-point. Phones are used to create all accounts. Keep the phone active if you make the accounts yourself or request the phone from the seller if you buy an account. Easy peasy.

The challenge you're facing isn't as bad as you're thinking it is. A stealth account is no different than any other eBay account. If you take your time and build sales up for a few months you can be selling $60,000+ within your first year. I'm talking from experience. The account I hit that number with was purchased from plumsake2 if you want to give him a shout, lol.