2nd Account got suspended, why? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-14-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default 2nd Account got suspended, why?

About 120/150 days ago I created many stealth ebay + pp accounts.
Everything is going fine, all of them with hundreds in sales thanks to the knowledge I learned on this forum and on aspkin book.

However, as I am not doing anything ilegal, nor selling risky/ vero/ f*ke items, and just sell normal stuff that I have stocked, I now need to create a 2nd ebay account for every stealth account. I know every 2nd account will be linked to their 1st account but this is not a problem to me. I desperately need to open 2nd ebay accounts linked to the same paypal so I can save bank accounts (not easy for me to open bank accounts, and also expensive).

But when I opened my first 2nd account, on the same day it got suspended.
I received the following email:

"Hello
After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file."

Now I am really worried because I just don't know why it happened.
Do someone knows why this happened?
Besides "You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account" this is not true, as nothing happened to the other account. Is going pretty fine and selling everyday and both are obviously linked as I used the same IP, and the same personal info.

Thank you all!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-14-2017

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: 2nd Account got suspended, why?

Why do you need a second eBay account for each stealth account? I haven't been doing this for very long, but I would never risk trying to have two eBay accounts on the Same Stealth Paypal.
Old 09-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Because I need to save PP + bank accounts.
It is expensive for me to have those.

So, if per each pp account I have 2 linked Ebay accounts, this means more money withdrawned to the same bank account.

I don't do anything risky or wrong on ebay, so I have almost no reasons to not have at least 2 ebay accounts per each paypal, chances of me getting suspended are low. Actually, I'm thinking in having at least 3 in the future.

With my real personal info, I have 6 ebay accounts linked to my paypal, all of them making really great sales, and this works that way for more than 3 or 4 years.

I just don't understand what I did wrong this time....
Anyone can help me?
Old 09-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

So you are assuming that by making another Ebay account that it will be ok? well your wrong. Adding a new Ebay will eventually get that new ebay suspended. If it magically worked that way we would all be doing it and not worrying about making new accounts.
Old 09-14-2017
Threadstarter  

People do it... it's not unusual to open more ebay accounts under the same info and pp account. Actually, it's pretty common, even ebay says it is ok to do it and I did it in the past.
I just don't understand what happened this time...
Old 09-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Christ, if you made an account and it got limited what in Gods name makes you think opening another eBay account in the same damn information won't get ALSO limited?
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Lucynda (09-14-2017)
Old 09-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnymacaco View Post
People do it... it's not unusual to open more ebay accounts under the same info and pp account. Actually, it's pretty common, even ebay says it is ok to do it and I did it in the past.
Pretty common does not mean that it is the RIGHT way to do things - read and master stealth, c'mon
Old 09-14-2017

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnymacaco View Post
Just because you saw a guy walk through a minefield with a blindfold on, that doesn't mean that the correct way to deal with minefields is to walk through it with a blindfold on. All the knowledgeable people here and pretty much all the other seller boards are pretty much unanimous in saying 1 ebay account for each paypal.