ebay spying on websites & multiple people using same services - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-25-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default ebay spying on websites & multiple people using same services

Wasn't sure where to post this, so please feel to move it to a better section if it doesn't belong here.

As I read the great content here, I have wondered from day 1 if ebay would be spying on sites like this? And if so, what can be done to prevent them from using this info for future policy changes?

Do we start writing in code like prisoners in jail?

In the BOOK, it mentions a few sources for virtual address services. How many people have used the same company and does that have any impact on people using that company in the future? Especially if other accounts associated with that address get suspended?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-25-2009

Longevity: 94%

It's debatable whether or not eBay look for information here. They probably have much bigger fish to fry, but on the flip side, such a large, weathly organisation could well have people that scour the internet for content like this.

Whatever method is used for sharing information, it's going to go public at some point. It always does.
Old 05-27-2009

Longevity: 95%

O belive me they got spys here. Even paypal has them here there was one called paypalstaffmemeber he said it was him and another spy as well here a long term member. And you bet your butt there here and there watching cause ever fix and tirck that gets posted publicy will be fixed by ebay/paypal a few months later

for Exe
tollfreefowarding and vumber for phone verfiy worked great at first till the spys found out and paid them off now they dont work.

the 21 day hold release tricks worked for months till people started posting it all over the web and now it dose'nt work
Old 05-27-2009

tollfreefowarding doesn't work?
Old 05-28-2009

nope not to do ebay phone verfiy
Old 05-28-2009
Threadstarter  

Default So we do need to write in code ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
O belive me they got spys here. Even paypal has them here there was one called paypalstaffmemeber he said it was him and another spy as well here a long term member. And you bet your butt there here and there watching cause ever fix and tirck that gets posted publicy will be fixed by ebay/paypal a few months later

for Exe
tollfreefowarding and vumber for phone verfiy worked great at first till the spys found out and paid them off now they dont work.

the 21 day hold release tricks worked for months till people started posting it all over the web and now it dose'nt work
I think some of the sensitive info should be encrypted. Allow members to decode somehow. Trick is how do we pull this off on a public forum? With all the great minds in here, perhaps we can find a solution.

Kinda reminds of all the conspiracy, espionage, and PTB related books and movies. One GREAT way to keep your secrets = give out false information and let your enemies wonder which is real and which is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Even if they do eventually catch up, at least we would make it more difficult, increase their workload, and maybe even stay a step ahead of them.

PS: One of my friends used ESND for phone verification within the last week and it worked for him. Go get him eBay spies!
Old 06-02-2009
Banned

That is why you post stuff they can't or to tropublesome to change., you just share tricks they can not change like html coding and skipping to end of the vero test or entering made up bank account numbers for the one-time payment, etc.

As for phones, the easiest way is to buy the $10 tracphone and add the cheapest minutes for $15. If they kill the number call trcphone and ask to change. They will do it once for free, so you have 2 numbers for $12.50 each, plus now they make you call back from your number after verification. So you would have to spoof your caller id info, if using a virtual number. There are ways around it, but there spies among us.
Old 06-03-2009

Longevity: 89%
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
nope not to do ebay phone verfiy
I use Boost mobile Cell Phones - They are PRE PAID CONTACT - so you can paid $50 per month get unlimited minutes and then if feebay shuts you down just buy a new chip and reactivate it!

Any prepaid will do and they $50 per month is of course optional - they are many other pre-paid phone you can use - but I prefer unlimited with boost because I can advertise my number for customer service ect
Old 06-03-2009

Longevity: 89%

New yorker can use merto PCS - thats only $40 unlimited - but I think you have to buy their phones with no sim card

Both AT&T and T-Mobile sell prepaids with a couple of minutes included for $20 a pop - I live in new york so if I'm in a public place with my laptop I have also been known to ask a random person for their phone - I even verified a ebay account at a Pizza Place - I asked them if I could use the phone and when he said yes I picked up the phone and pressed enter on the computer and I confirmed my account!

lol . . . nothing goes better with stealth selling than a pepperoni slice