eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Unrestricted but not really.... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/111247-unrestricted-but-not-really.html)

arhilbert 10-10-2017 10:21 AM

Unrestricted but not really....

Ok so the eBay God's have smiled upon me. I decided to try and get my old restricted account reinstated. I had a serious accident that landed me in the hospital for a few months which in turn messed up my account.

I got an email after verifying a few things about the accident and going back and fourth with ebay for a few days. It said my limit was raised to 100/5k and I could sell and then immediately after I get another good email from the service reps (READ BELOW)

So everything should be good right..... Well is still says I'm restricted when I try to sell an item. I sent an email to support and they said they would have to resubmit it to the appeals team.

Has this happened to anyone else. I'm ready to sell.

---- EMAIL FROM REP ------------------------------------------------

Hello XXXXXXX,

This is Valerie again and I am writing to you regarding your appeal to the restriction of your account.

As I promised to get back to you immediately, I would like to inform you that I have already heard back from our specialized team. And I am very happy to tell you the good news that they have now removed the restriction placed on your account. We have proven that the reason why your account got restricted is just because of the accident happened to you.

In this case, you may now list your beautiful items on the site again without any problem.

Once again, we are sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused you.

Since I am very concerned with your welfare and success as one of our eBay valued members, I took the initiative on looking up my resources for helpful guidance and tips that you can use or follow to be more successful here on eBay. Please copy this link into a new browser window:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/seller-protection-faq.html
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/report-trading.html

By the way, XXXXXXXX, I can see here on your account that you’ve been with us since 2010, I would like to thank you for being part of eBay family and I without a doubt appreciate your loyalty and business with us.

Thank you so much for working with and I am happy to know that you will continue doing business with us.

Kind regards,

ebaystealth1974 10-10-2017 11:25 AM

Re: Unrestricted but not really....

Can I get Valerie's EXACT email address, please?! lol

arhilbert 10-10-2017 11:40 AM

I know right lol. I thought everything was good but it still says restricted when I clicked on submit my listing. I'm hoping that they just forgot to unrestrict all the way.

newjerseymax 10-10-2017 11:50 AM

That email seems too nice... She probably got fired for it.... lol

arhilbert 10-10-2017 12:05 PM

It almost seems so nice that they are messing with me. I was really hopeful and going to try to remain so. I did have a legitimate reason for it getting messed up so hopefully they get it fully reinstated.

kirkland 10-10-2017 10:28 PM

"you may now list your beautiful items on the site again"

Beautiful items lol thats adorable

mcnol012 10-11-2017 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 876808)
"you may now list your beautiful items on the site again"

Beautiful items lol thats adorable

Maybe it's true, OP listed "beauty products" on ebay :dance:

kvncsta 10-11-2017 09:57 AM

LMAO Gotta love the emails these foreign reps send

arhilbert 10-11-2017 10:34 AM

The email I got today. They are nice, hopefully they fix it this time.

--- Service Rep Email -----------------------------------------------------------

Hello XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your reply to let us know that you still encounter difficulties in listing your items on your "XXXXXXXXXXXX" account. I completely understand how important it is for you to sell your items on the eBay site as source of your family income, I'm glad to help you further.

XXXXXXXX, I've personally looked into this and can assure you that a monthly selling limit of 100 items or up to the value of $5,000.00 has now been set on your account. Once you have started to establish a sustained positive performance, we would be more than happy to review your account for an increase.

Seller accounts are reviewed on a monthly basis and an automatic selling limit increase may be granted based on your selling performance. Normally, this increase depends on - how much selling experience the account has, a verified PayPal account, the amount of selling Feedback the seller has, policy compliance, and if any buyer complaints received.

To find out more information on the different selling limits placed on eBay sellers, copy this link into a new browser window:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/sellinglimits.html

Meanwhile, please be guided that we are now on the process of updating your seller level to Above Standard and once this has been one, I can assure you that you can start listing your items on your account. Please allow at least 24 to 48 hours for this.

In the meantime, please take the time to thoroughly review our current performance requirements, as they have changed over the years.

For your reference about our performance requirements, please open this link into a new browser window:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...rformance.html

Anthony, I appreciate your patience. Have a great day!

Kind regards,

ebaystealth1974 10-11-2017 11:28 AM

Give me her address RIGHT NOW!! haha I love her...

slapped 10-11-2017 12:14 PM

if that's the way Ebay reps speak in the UK,,,,,,Im on my way over, Im tired of dealing with the nasty ones here

kirkland 10-11-2017 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcnol012 (Post 876829)
Maybe it's true, OP listed "beauty products" on ebay :dance:

Oh that's true haha didn't think of that

arhilbert 10-11-2017 06:52 PM

I sell mostly computer parts. I own a brick and mortar computer repair/sales store. Account was fully restored just a few minutes ago and I was able to list an item. They even restored it back to above standard and gave me 100/5k!!! Wow.

ebaystealth1974 10-11-2017 07:01 PM

Take care of it!

123 10-11-2017 10:09 PM

haha "beautiful items" LOVE IT!

WEI 10-12-2017 09:34 AM

Nice Read. Congrats on getting your account back. You might wanna share her/his name to us, for our suspended to get reinstated also :D

arhilbert 10-13-2017 09:31 AM

I'm going to baby this account like no other. Installed the eBay app on my phone... made 2 sells already. I missed that Cha Ching sound so much. And guess what no paypal jail the money is already there!!!