eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Private Account -> ebay ask to upgrade to Business (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/111661-private-account-ebay-ask-upgrade-business.html)

wwwStealth 10-25-2017 05:06 AM

Private Account -> ebay ask to upgrade to Business

I used one stealth confirmed no limits account (as private)
I listed 50-70 products and I sold +/-20 a month. So is not really high volume of sell. Any way I use this account to buy other products.

It took some time and I finally got a message from ebay that I have 21 days to update this business account. Yes indead I did received few messages with business account but was propositions only, where now the write "As part of an ongoing review of the eBay trading activities of our top sellers, we wanted to discuss with you the need to upgrade your account from private to a business account,...,We will need you to make these changes to your account within the next 21 days. If you do not your selling privileges may be blocked".
In the overwhelming amount of messages I missed this message and just yesterday when was cleaning my mailbox found out (and is nearly time to sorted out).

How it looks?
I'm not really good on stealth (especiallly due to english difficultys), so my question?
On Ebay business account I have to add tax number (or even Vat), and so here I have stealth with other data (name surname,etc.)?
I'm not in UK but other EU country?

I just read most threads about this topic and every one suggest "do not upgrade".
-especially if my account is redistered in UK and I'm not able to collect letter from this address any more. Did they send letter for sure or may just happend?
-did they really block straight away?
-better to closed down some listing (now they go till cancel) and sell less or even nothing for +/-2weeks?
-if ebay bloced, so paypal will do the same? is important for me as I have some cash sitting on my paypal account.

ps. I want keep this account because is has no limits and linked paypal as well (ofcourse they are some upper limits behind all T&C but offcialy is without limits).
ps2. sorry for my english.

Thanks for any suggestions/help in advance

SaiJin 10-26-2017 12:16 PM

Re: Private Account -> ebay ask to upgrade to Business

1. Get your cash out immediately.
2. I personally upgrade my accounts immediately to business or very soon after creation. Within a week or 2.

I'm a little confused, when you said something about adding tax data to upgrade to business, are you asking us if you need to?
And your account is based in UK correct?

Are you able to communicate to the current resident of that address or perhaps even put a forwarding address based on that address somehow?

wwwStealth 10-27-2017 01:54 AM

Re: Private Account -> ebay ask to upgrade to Business

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 880083)
I'm a little confused, when you said something about adding tax data to upgrade to business, are you asking us if you need to?

I'm asking because is a STEALTH account on different data.

Quote:

And your account is based in UK correct?

Yes
Quote:

Are you able to communicate to the current resident of that address or perhaps even put a forwarding address based on that address somehow?

not really because My collegue move to other place.