eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Planning on buying eBay account high limits (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/111733-planning-buying-ebay-account-high-limits.html)

Salesforyou 10-27-2017 01:56 PM

Planning on buying eBay account high limits

Okay, I`m new on this forum and might have overlooked some info that could help me.

As probably most of you, I came across this forum due to the F** selling limits on eBay. I Live in the Netherlands and am willing to sell with a US eBay account products from China. I`m now for 2 months trying to increase my selling limits but without any success.

So as I'm tired of waiting I'm planning on buying an account with limits: 1000/ $25000. I have been reading quite a lot post on this forum and I see a lot about selling low-risk items. As my plan is selling (unbranded) products from sites like aliexpress, I was wondering does this fit in the low-risk -category? The products are all below $40 selling price

And also I was wondering if I could reach the 1000 items limit the first day when I bought the account if I would like so. I am planning to list a lot of cheap items.

At last, I don`t have an eBay account with my own personal info yet, so would it be possible to change the info to my own info to make it a `legit` account?

I hope to hear your guys opinions and hope you could give me some good advice.

Thanks!

Speeder33 10-27-2017 10:21 PM

Re: Planning on buying eBay account high limits

Unbranded items are much lower risk than branded items, depending on which category the items are in

If you do purchase an account its important not to change some info such as the name. That is an immediate red flag

MM78 10-27-2017 11:05 PM

1000 items on day 1? lol.....you won't make it to day 2 without some kind of limitation.

nickopedia 10-27-2017 11:36 PM

Your limits on EB are one thing, PayPal is quite enother. PP doesn't give a crap about what your eBay limits are, and will limit you straight away if they don't like what you're doing.

Salesforyou 10-28-2017 05:11 AM

Ok, thanks for the response. But let say I will list in in the first month (or week) a total of 100 listings with a max of $20 dollar retail price and low-risk items. will I most likely be oke with eBay and PayPal?

btw, I'm planning on buying the stealth guide.
Does this also contain tips to help grow my `real` accounts with legit info?

mcnol012 10-28-2017 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salesforyou (Post 880436)
Ok, thanks for the response. But let say I will list in in the first month (or week) a total of 100 listings with a max of $20 dollar retail price and low-risk items. will I most likely be oke with eBay and PayPal?

btw, I'm planning on buying the stealth guide.
Does this also contain tips to help grow my `real` accounts with legit info?

Almost everyone here considered their business success read it

It also explain why you shouldnt list 1000 items on your first day

So why not ?

rsot 10-28-2017 06:48 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Salesforyou 10-28-2017 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcnol012 (Post 880441)
Almost everyone here considered their business success read it

It also explainswhy you shouldn't list 1000 items on your first day

So why not ?

Oke, Now i have seen posts about the $37 stealth guide. But, the one that I see is a $20 per month prescription. What happened to the $37 guide and is the prescription for the $20 guide for a whole year?

And also I have read a couple of things about having a corporation to be able to make stealth accounts. But I'm located in the Netherlands and want to make US eBay accounts. So my second question is, is it possible for me to create and run the stealth accounts?

excuse me if it might sound stupid, but it is hard to find a case that's like mine on the forum.

toml3030 10-30-2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salesforyou (Post 880454)
I have read a couple of things about having a corporation to be able to make stealth accounts. But I'm located in the Netherlands and want to make US eBay accounts. So my second question is, is it possible for me to create and run the stealth accounts?

Yes. Some states allow you to set up limited liability corporations without even having to disclose who the owners are. The corporation has to pay US taxes and state fees that can be up to about $850 a year. So it is possible but you have to operate at a competitive disadvantage to US based sellers doing the same thing.

slokor 10-30-2017 01:22 PM

You really should buy the stealth guide before you buy an account - regardless of the seller. It would be a shame for you to spend your money on account and have it suspended/limited due to a rookie mistake that could easily have been avoided.
I believe the subscription is monthly. For more info on the guide you can contact its seller - Aspkin.

bubleHD 10-31-2017 01:07 PM

I don't like your business idea. If you don't know how to sell, then what the point to invest in stealth acc with higher limit? Learn how to sell, purpose of stealth acc is different. Especially if you want to sell products from China. If you want to sell Us products in US then yes, you may want US account. Because some suppliers won't accept non- US paypal. Even they may block your country. For example I can't access homedepot, target, overstock from Russia. But Chinese suppliers don't give a ****.

The other problem is Aliexpress itself. I don't use aliexpress as source. I used to buy things for myself in the past. And had a lot of problems. Once I've bought a mobile for my mom. It never arrived. 3-4 times I contacted aliexpress. Everytime they were saying they will refund in two weeks but they never did. Then I got sick of it and contacted my bank. Bank TOOK money\forced them to refund. Then those cukers send me email: sorry, we gave you a full refund LOL

Start amazon! Sell there. At the same time, learn how to sell on ebay and what is PRUNING. You can sell just one item then call ebay and ask them to increse limits. I have a stealth acc, there were 80 items\$3500 limit. I sold some items then called them and they increased it to 148\6450. There are some sales there, so next month I'm going to call them again. Hopefully that time they increase my limits and I will be able to create a BASIC store.

Wish you all the best! You can add me on skype. I'm not sure if it is allowed here to write skype details. So you can pm me.