eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   in fear (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/111817-fear.html)

MoneyMakingMachine 10-31-2017 02:45 AM

in fear

I might loose my eBay account at anytime, I have 2 legit eBay accounts, 1 has been suspended and I know that the other one might go down at any time

I feed my family with this

I would like to buy a new eBay account here but I have some concern

How do I withdraw money from my stealth account.??

Will ebay/paypal request documents from me before I can use my newly bought account.??

I feed and provide my family with my eBay account, what happens if I eventually loose my legit eBay account.?? Will it be tough to provide for my family with a stealth account??

I'm going crazy here, haven't slept for 4 straight days thinking about how I would cope with a stealth accoubt

Suicide seems to be the only option

ilcarletto 10-31-2017 03:40 AM

Re: in fear

Sorry to read this, if you follow stealth rules your account, or accounts, will work :thumb:

I would suggest to get the stealth guide and if you want to purchase an account get it from sellers in the marketplace only!!

nodeal 11-01-2017 01:22 AM

I am sorry to hear this.

You can withdraw money from your stealth account by adding a bank. They do not ask you for documents initially unless you start selling too much in the beginning.

If you follow the correct procedures, are patient, and build a solid handful of stealth accounts, you will forget all about the accounts you lost. It seems overwhelming at first but it becomes second-nature after a while, and if you have good items combined with stealth technique you can feed your family and more.

WEI 11-01-2017 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoneyMakingMachine (Post 880954)

Suicide seems to be the only option

That's is really a bad idea mate :( it cannot solve the problem.
Sorry to hear this. I myself is dependent in my eBay sales, though i have a regular work (my salary is not enough to feed my fam).
My main ebay went down, so i have no choice but to run some stealth accounts, i am back slowly. My only option to withdraw is to buy cryptocurrencies from people and withdraw it as cash to my cards.

Hope everything goes well in your end. Goodluck :)

dealagreeproceed 11-01-2017 10:11 AM

not sure if serious.....:pop2:

yankee 11-01-2017 10:17 AM

yankee 11-01-2017 10:18 AM

That last line of yours is a huge and massive turnoff. If you are serious, then get some help man! If it is for attention, you failed.

yankee 11-01-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 881271)
That's is really a bad idea mate :( it cannot solve the problem.
Sorry to hear this. I myself is dependent in my eBay sales, though i have a regular work (my salary is not enough to feed my fam).
My main ebay went down, so i have no choice but to run some stealth accounts, i am back slowly. My only option to withdraw is to buy cryptocurrencies from people and withdraw it as cash to my cards.

Hope everything goes well in your end. Goodluck :)

What horrendous advice. No one has the ONLY option of crypo......That is garbage advice. ALL of us have the option to withdrawing to a bank account in the USA. Nothing stops that including a bad check systems report.