creating acc in off-shore\countries with no tax. Cyprus, Arab countries - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-02-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default creating acc in off-shore\countries with no tax. Cyprus, Arab countries

The only reasons why I got US stealth acc is that I thought I will be able to buy gift cards. But I can't. If I can't buy gift cards then I don't see any other reasons to have US acc. I know that in countries like Morocco they don't pay tax. What about opening sole trader or llc in one of those tax-free countries?
I even can fly there if I need. Once I spoke with paypal rep on twittor, and I asked what does "reside" mean (yeah English is not my first language). She said that it means you need your business to be registered where your paypal acc. Even for one of my current legit ebay\paypal accounts I provided Russian IDs with AUstralian ABN. And it worked for both paypal and ebay.

Don't get angry about my question. I just don't like paying taxes. Because it means I have to work more. But I need time for self development LOL
And I try to reduce the expenses. It could be great if I could have one really big acc with anchor store instead of having dozens of small stealth accounts.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-02-2017
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Re: creating acc in off-shore\countries with no tax. Cyprus, Arab countries

Here is comment from internet (((
Quote:
This is a good question. I strongly doubt that PayPal will accept an offshore bank. I can assure you that PayPal will decline your offshotre bank. Remmber that PayPal is an American company. It is based in the USA, and therefore, it is obliged to obey American laws. As you know, the USA is the biggest enemy of everything related to offshores. Do you remember how the USA pressed Swiss banks? The USA can press any offshore banks around the world if it wishes.

PayPal does not need any problems with the US government, and for this reason, PP does not dela with offshore banks.

Ebay is also an American company. Therefore, the above mentioned facts are applied to Ebay as well.

Forget about opffshore banks while dealing with PayPal and Ebay. You should look for other options.
But I m sure people in Morocco don't pay taxes LOL

So maybe it can be a normal bank but your business should be registered in a tax-free country? Am I dreaming?)) I'm just jealous

Last edited by bubleHD; 11-02-2017 at 12:57 PM.