eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   god i ****ing hate ebay now. account suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/111921-god-i-ing-hate-ebay-now-account-suspended.html)

Wing081 11-02-2017 09:58 PM

god i ****ing hate ebay now. account suspended

ebay restricted my account and then asked for proof of identity. I provided that and waited days for a reply. Then they asked for invoices. I provided that, and then they took days to reply. When they did reply, they asked me to close all open cases. I did that right away, and waited days for them to reply. Then they replied asking me to provide tracking numbers. I spent 2 hours finding tracking numbers and updating it on ebay. Then waited days for a reply. Then after several days, they suspended my account. What a f**king piss off. This is their suspension email:

Hello xxxxxxx,
After reviewing your eBay account, we have concerns about the security of your account. As a result we've taken the following actions on your account:
- Your account has been suspended.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

You can appeal this suspension. If, after reviewing your appeal, we're confident that this activity poses no risk to the Community, we'll be happy to reinstate your account. For information about how to appeal this suspension, please go to:

WARNING eBay LINK
http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/su...-accounts.html

nickopedia 11-02-2017 10:24 PM

Re: god i ****ing hate ebay now. account suspended

Sorry to hear about this very fustrating experience. eBay is just wasting your time having you jump though all those hoops to get them what they wanted and in the end they perma-banned you. Nice of them, huh?
Typical of eBay.

But, alas, this is the time to go stealth and create 10x as many accounts and make back 10x as much as you did before. If you haven't considered it already, you really should get the Stealth Guide as it will give you a blueprint to go by to get you back on.

Wing081 11-02-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 881769)
Sorry to hear about this very fustrating experience. eBay is just wasting your time having you jump though all those hoops to get them what they wanted and in the end they perma-banned you. Nice of them, huh?
Typical of eBay.

But, alas, this is the time to go stealth and create 10x as many accounts and make back 10x as much as you did before. If you haven't considered it already, you really should get the Stealth Guide as it will give you a blueprint to go by to get you back on.

thanks for the advice, but this account is a stealth account. Unfortunately, this account was used in a friends house, and I do not want to get a new router and ip address and all that. I dont want to tinker around with my friends things like that.

If i get another stealth account, whats the easiest way without having to change the router and ip address? I also use these accounts remotely via teamviewer. So im never physically in front of the computer

nickopedia 11-03-2017 12:35 AM

What "MC" code was given for the suspention of this account? Was this MC011 or something else?

At least this was a stealth acct and not using your (or your friends) own personal details. That's just asking for trouble.

As far as the IP address is concerned, you have a few options, but there is a bit more to it than that- there are cookies (flash/LSO's) and user profiles you need to be mindful of and keep totally separate. You'll of course need to get a new PayPal and bank account. You won't be able to use the same PayPal account that was used with this suspended eBay as they are linked.

For IP addresses, you can use Fresh IP's, or a paid VPN service that has a CLEAN address pool. There are also RDP/VPS's you can remotely login to to use the accounts.

vettefever17 11-03-2017 01:12 AM

I've been in your shoes a few times. Actually, this past month had a literally perfect massive account get perma-banned with no explanation. You are pretty much at their mercy. Get to making multiple stealth accounts and forget about the past. It will always help your nerves to expect the worse the next day.

GreenBean 11-03-2017 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vettefever17 (Post 881778)
I've been in your shoes a few times. Actually, this past month had a literally perfect massive account get perma-banned with no explanation. You are pretty much at their mercy. Get to making multiple stealth accounts and forget about the past. It will always help your nerves to expect the worse the next day.

Actually, the precise reply is no explanation obvious to the seller.

eBay know the reasons.
Seller rarely does.
Keep in mind, there have been similar suspensions in the periods leading up to the holiday seasons right across the various platforms.

:pop2:

RetroRedneck 11-03-2017 05:10 AM

sucks man.

Maybe next time don't bother with all that crap, just write off the account instead. Stick to creating stealths, and spread the risk.

vettefever17 11-05-2017 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 881796)
Actually, the precise reply is no explanation obvious to the seller.

eBay know the reasons.
Seller rarely does.
Keep in mind, there have been similar suspensions in the periods leading up to the holiday seasons right across the various platforms.

:pop2:

Of course they know why they do the bans. But I am talking about no ban code type of bans. Normally, there is an MC infraction.

Deep down I believe they do this to avoid massive returns and slow quarter 1 problems. Any kind of holiday expenses and losses would not show on financial reports until at least quarter 1 or 2.

GreenBean 11-05-2017 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vettefever17 (Post 882234)
Of course they know why they do the bans. But I am talking about no ban code type of bans. Normally, there is an MC infraction.

Deep down I believe they do this to avoid massive returns and slow quarter 1 problems. Any kind of holiday expenses and losses would not show on financial reports until at least quarter 1 or 2.

Not always, sadly.

:tears:

ahsan7 11-05-2017 06:59 AM

That sucks, one thing you could do is create a VM and use a residential proxy with it

dallis 11-05-2017 07:50 PM

The OP takes 3 or 4 posts to suddenly mention all those unresolved, open cases.

EB may stink but even a stopped clock is right 2X a day, and this was one of those times.

This guy got the boot for legitimate, serious, poor management issues.

toml3030 11-06-2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 882455)

I would bet money that 90% of people who complain about being banned get banned for legit or at least semi-legit reasons.

ebaystealth1974 11-06-2017 01:45 PM

90%+ of the people that come here are sh*t sellers. There's no doubt about it.

And honestly, the reason the rest of us have all the phucking hoops to jump through.

nickopedia 11-06-2017 01:54 PM

If you provide decent products and great service; fast ship and QUICK resolution to problems, you can't go wrong.

Screwing over customers does not work long term. eBay has a way of getting rid of those.

dallis 11-06-2017 07:39 PM

Agreed.

There's absolutely no doubt that some people get kicked off for little or no reason.

There's also absolutely no doubt that some people dirty the sheets they have to sleep in.

And when they're done messing up we have to sleep on those sheets too. :(

Wing081 11-17-2017 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 882455)

EB may stink but even a stopped clock is right 2X a day, and this was one of those times.

This guy got the boot for legitimate, serious, poor management issues.

ACTUALLY.. it was ONE case. and this case has been opened for several weeks. Last reply was me updating the case with the tracking number. Ever since then, the buyer did not reply. I had to ask ebay to step in for this case and it was closed in my favour within 24 hours. Dont jump to conclusions. I managed the account quite fine.

Wing081 11-17-2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahsan7 (Post 882263)
That sucks, one thing you could do is create a VM and use a residential proxy with it

switching between VM would require you to physically switch the usb wifi dongles. Sticking on the new VM isnt really an option because i have amazon stealth attached to the first machine

MrChi1983 11-17-2017 09:33 AM

may i ask you what kind of items do you sell ?

toml3030 11-17-2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wing081 (Post 885125)
Last reply was me updating the case with the tracking number.

I think this is where you went wrong. It's pretty much universal advice on all the sellers' board that you should provide tracking to every single package, unless you're selling at such a markup that you can just refund anyone who complains.

thespitefulchant 11-17-2017 04:27 PM

what were you selling

dallis 11-17-2017 06:22 PM

When they did reply, they asked me to close all open cases. I did that right away

Cases. Plural. That's why I said cases.

I spent 2 hours finding tracking numbers and updating it on ebay

Lots of sales with no input tracking info. AND cases you obviously didn't respond to and close.

You might as well have put a loaded gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger.

god i ****ing hate ebay now

Why? You did this to yourself. EB didn't do anything but hold you accountable.

And out there is at least one buyer saying "god I ****ing hate EB now AND their sellers".

And all of us who provide good service and do the right thing are paying the price.

ebaystealth1974 11-17-2017 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 885212)

and all of us who provide good service and do the right thing are paying the price.

egggsssactly!