eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Need to close ebay down.. Sales dropped.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/111970-need-close-ebay-down-sales-dropped.html)

mrk123 11-04-2017 05:40 PM

Need to close ebay down.. Sales dropped..

Ebay made me 'below standard' for no reason at all.. Sales dropped.. I need to start a new...

If I just scrap off ebay now and don't sign in ever again have i anything to worry about? I guess I will have to do the same for the paypal linked to it?

Seriously ebay have just ****ed me over, made my sales go to 0...

They said it would take 300 transactions and 300 positive feedback to get back above standard, impossible!

123 11-04-2017 06:01 PM

Re: Need to close ebay down.. Sales dropped..

Yes can always start fresh with a new ebay/paypal account just follow proper stealth procedures

rsot 11-04-2017 07:41 PM

Time to get other accounts and backups going.

ebaystealth1974 11-04-2017 08:08 PM

Going below standard just doesn't happen for "no reason" lol...

nodeal 11-04-2017 08:48 PM

Figure out why you went below standard, don't let it happen again.

Start new stealths and get back on track.

I believe after 1 year your defect rate will reset and you will be back above standard.

WEI 11-04-2017 08:57 PM

of course, there's a reason for that, you can review your Seller Performance. And yea, better off to get new accounts running, and take note of your mistakes. GLHF

mrk123 11-05-2017 03:23 AM

It went below standard because i sold items in the real world, and didn't delete them before they sold on eay, then they marked me down... hardly a crime is it... more of an admin error... Sales have SLUMPED. Not fair as I am well priced and good quality. Fu** ebay they are like nazi police.

GreenBean 11-05-2017 04:35 AM

Sure, eBay are a holes.

May I suggest to not close this account. Buy on it, keep it active if possible.

Make your new accounts and try to move onwards without making old errors.

Good Luck.
:typing:

ahsan7 11-05-2017 07:02 AM

Wouldn't just getting an account with feedback be a lot easier for OP?

oompaloompa 11-05-2017 07:28 AM

you sold on ebay stuff that was no longer available, so I suppose you cancelled the sale. 1 or 2 might be fine and nobody said it was a crime, but you cannot call it an admin error, if you have p issed off customers.

No need to waste the account, why dont you just rest the account, instead on closing it down, if you come back in to it in a few months the status may have changed (it happens), and it can be used. In the meantime, you can make another account that is unlinked.

dallis 11-05-2017 07:43 PM

You screwed the pooch by selling people stuff you didn't have and somehow in your warped brain processes it's EB's fault, they're the a**holes, just an 'administrative error' on your part, no big deal...

Frankly, I'm glad they gave you the boot, I don't want you selling on EB either. How long does it take to cancel a listing, 10 seconds? You either don't care or you're sloppy, and either one won't make you a successful seller.

Straighten up and fly right, do the right thing or don't go back.

Seriously, where do these people come from?

mcnol012 11-06-2017 12:29 AM

That's why we always need back up ebay accounts

mrk123 11-07-2017 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 882452)
You screwed the pooch by selling people stuff you didn't have and somehow in your warped brain processes it's EB's fault, they're the a**holes, just an 'administrative error' on your part, no big deal...

Frankly, I'm glad they gave you the boot, I don't want you selling on EB either. How long does it take to cancel a listing, 10 seconds? You either don't care or you're sloppy, and either one won't make you a successful seller.

Straighten up and fly right, do the right thing or don't go back.

Seriously, where do these people come from?

Are you finished?
Do you feel good now?

Come down off your high horse brother.

rsot 11-07-2017 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahsan7 (Post 882264)
Wouldn't just getting an account with feedback be a lot easier for OP?

Not if the OP has not identified the key issues with his/her operations.

dallis 11-09-2017 10:49 PM

No 'high horse', just ugly truth.

You can't be bothered to follow the simplest rule of all: don't sell stuff you don't have, so EB is a bunch of 'nazis' who 'need to be closed down'.

Other gave you specific technical details about how long until your account comes back on line, and that you need to open other accounts, etc.

I'm telling you to that nothing else you do is going to truly resolve the root of your problem until you make an attitude correction.

nickopedia 11-09-2017 11:26 PM

The truth is eBay already has enough bad sellers.

Sellers need to use common sense and really take a hard look at themselves and quit blaming eBay for their woes. There is no excuse for going below standard unless there IS a problem.

SaiJin 11-10-2017 01:50 AM

OP, in your eyes, this is something casual, but reality is that you are 100% responsible for your own actions. You cannot simply take this lightly. eBay is a business, not some back yard to sell lemonade if you know what I mean. So I suggest you think about your actions.

ABout your account, I don't think you need to close them down. Just don't sell anymore if you don't want to and keep them in case you need them in the future. And those below standard may go away then too.

So I hope you learned from your mistakes and be more organized.

GreenBean 11-10-2017 04:13 AM

Blimey. The OP has been posting issues since mid October. He is even duplicating threads with variations of his troubles.

Suggest locking or deleting this thread.

He is crying wolf. Don’t let others be dragged in...

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...tml#post883254

:FF:

dealagreeproceed 11-10-2017 04:42 AM

KICK DA BUM OUT !!!!!:ban?: :ranger: :p

MM78 11-10-2017 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 883440)
KICK DA BUM OUT !!!!!:ban?: :ranger: :p

https://m.popkey.co/ded558/5MW0N.gif

BaggaDonuts 11-10-2017 04:43 PM

Yea, Ebay is morphing more into Amazon where they want less people selling garage sale ****, and more actual businesses selling reputable products. Idk if they'll ever get in the zone of Amazon... but that is Amazon's battle as well.