eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Selling gift cards on new ebay and pp (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/112089-selling-gift-cards-new-ebay-pp.html)

bossul 11-09-2017 07:41 AM

Selling gift cards on new ebay and pp

Hey guys i used to sell before both e-gift and physical gift cards on ebay with brand new personal paypal and ebay. I didn't have any issue at all. But recently maybe for month and a bit more everytime i try to list gc my paypal gets limited 15 - 17 hours after while ebay stay okay (even if listing wasn't sold doesn't matter). I use more accounts for reducing risk but i noticed once i put my pp business email which already had payments in past months it didnt get limited even after reciving payment.
So could it be that ebay is sending signals to paypal that there is risk so pp limits account or what? I used virtual machines to create accounts, agent spoofer and such **** since summer as i already mentioned and didn't have any problem at all since october..
I have even thought at first that maybe PP detects vm somehow so it raises flags so i created ebay and paypal from phone for this last try like day ago (won't anymore because they will get linked same device and such ****..) but still same results like when i used to create that on separate VM.
I think that i logged from that VM where is ebay account on new paypal where i was about to recive payment so i linked on that way ebay + paypal what i gonna try now is to don't log from selling VM on reciving paypal so i could see what will happen. Any suggestions?
Limit reason that appears is:
Your PayPal account has been limited because we've noticed significant changes in your account activity.
As your payment processor, we need to understand these changes better.

JohnWall 11-09-2017 08:20 AM

Re: Selling gift cards on new ebay and pp

That's because gift cards are right up there with Rolex watches, Apple products & currencies for being VERY high risk items. More so for gift cards as eBay do not cover them under their buyer protection. I'd be very surprised if you can have a sustainable eBay business selling gift cards without very well established squeaky clean eBay and PayPal accounts.

bossul 11-09-2017 09:14 AM

Re: Selling gift cards on new ebay and pp

Ye i thought so that it might be high risk category but it is so weird that till now it was all okay and suddenly all started falling down lol..
Thank you for your response :)