Hello Everyone! Looking Forward to Learning the Ways of Stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-09-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Smile Hello Everyone! Looking Forward to Learning the Ways of Stealth

Hello Everyone!

I, like many here, was suspended from selling on eBay a while back. It affected me in the worst way possible by stripping me of my only source of income as a student. Since then, I've struggled for a long time to reestablish the lost income. I've tried several different things, including the appeal process, but eBay would have none of it.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, and I found this forum! I've spent the past few days reading the forum starting from the very first thread! (you guys have talked about some crazy things lol) I've also read the stealth guide twice. I'm so glad I found this forum. I'm excited to get back on !!! I have tons of questions to ask you guys to ensure I create and maintain my account the right way. I'll gather my thoughts and ask questions in another thread later on. I have one goal now and that is to get back on eBay and stay there

Thanks and I look forward to learning the ways of stealth!

Last edited by onegoal; 11-09-2017 at 09:19 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-09-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Hello Everyone! Looking Forward to Learning the Ways of Stealth

Welcome to the Forums!

It's certainly no picnic when your only source of income is interrupted by either eBay or PayPal. Actually, either of them could care less about you, or your business. If they think you broke a "rule", or just plan don't like what you are selling, they will kick you to the curb.

You will find many on this forum who have lots of experience running STEALTH accounts, and a few of them have large full time businesses setup and are doing great. It's going to take a combination of WORK, KNOWLEDGE, and PATIENCE to succeed. Don't think e-commerce is easy- it's not. The amount of time and effort you put into it, and do your sound research can pay off big, but it's going to take effort.

Glad to hear you took time to read the stealth guide, and have an idea of the proper practices and techniques you need to emply to operate your accounts in a safe manner. I can tell you from personal experience your biggest hurdle will likely be with PayPal. They can be a PITA to work with, but you can work with them, just with some baby-steps at first.

Good luck to you as you master stealth.
Old 11-10-2017
Threadstarter  

Yeah I know it's going to take a lot of time and effort to get my account back up and running but I'm ready for the challenge! Thanks for the words of encouragement
Old 11-10-2017

research, research, research...and make sure that you remember to research. They give you the blueprint, but you have to find the materials to make it happen...i am trying to fine tune my plan before i begin the implementation, the first thing i say that you do is to begin applying for EIN's everyday on the IRS website until you are ready to start using them, and keep track of the addresses that you have associated with each one.
Old 11-10-2017
Threadstarter  

Okay thanks I'll research as much as I can