eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   making "one off" stealth accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/112210-making-one-off-stealth-accounts.html)

nativespells 11-13-2017 11:42 PM

making "one off" stealth accounts

So this isn't anything I've personally tried, just an idea I had. I mainly sell higher value electronics on my accounts, and obviously there's an inherent risk in selling in the categories I sell in. This got me thinking, would I be able to make a new stealth paypal/ebay, verify it it with VBA/VCC, list one of my items, sell it and cash out my paypal after delivery/funds release, and then start over the same process of making a new account etc. over and over again. (assuming I followed proper stealth measures which I would of course).

Basically this would protect me from ever taking a loss to limitation/VERO, and it would also give the accounts I made a chance to age and be reused down the road.

I know this probably sounds like more work than it's worth to most people, but I really only sell around 10-15 items a month, if that, so it wouldn't be so bad in theory at least in my case.

So is this good idea or is there still a good chance these accounts would be shut down right away before I'm even able to complete one sale? [/SIZE][/CENTER]

MM78 11-13-2017 11:53 PM

Re: making "one off" stealth accounts

Can it be done, Yes.....how do you plan to cash out these PayPals? let me guess....send the funds from 1 PayPal to another another? lol......eventually PayPal will catch on. The only reason I can see why you would like to do this is either your selling items that have a high return rate or problematic products.

nimade71 11-14-2017 12:52 AM

I have been doing this for a long time

nativespells 11-14-2017 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 884299)
Can it be done, Yes.....how do you plan to cash out these PayPals? let me guess....send the funds from 1 PayPal to another another? lol......eventually PayPal will catch on. The only reason I can see why you would like to do this is either your selling items that have a high return rate or problematic products.

Well you guess wrong, I exchange the paypal for bitcoin. obviously that's not a good idea to send it around to other paypals, you will get linked very fast. and yeah that's what I said in the original post I sell high risk items.

thespitefulchant 11-14-2017 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nativespells (Post 884310)
Well you guess wrong, I exchange the paypal for bitcoin. obviously that's not a good idea to send it around to other paypals, you will get linked very fast. and yeah that's what I said in the original post I sell high risk items.

where do you exchange pp for BTC?:cheer::cheer:

JohnWall 11-14-2017 06:21 AM

One small problem, you will instantly be hit with 21 day holds on your PayPal account as soon as you sell. Not only that but you will also be hit with PayPal limitations, either shortly after the sale or shortly after the funds are available and they've declined your attempt to transfer funds to your BTC exchange.

If you sell high vale electronics then you need to stay as far away from eBay & PayPal as possible. I personally sell mine merchant fulfilled on Amazon I find it a much more stable platform for selling higher valued items.

ebaystealth1974 11-14-2017 08:59 AM

If you only sell 10-15 items a month, just use a couple accounts. (Or just 1)

nativespells 11-14-2017 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnWall (Post 884365)
One small problem, you will instantly be hit with 21 day holds on your PayPal account as soon as you sell. Not only that but you will also be hit with PayPal limitations, either shortly after the sale or shortly after the funds are available and they've declined your attempt to transfer funds to your BTC exchange.

If you sell high vale electronics then you need to stay as far away from eBay & PayPal as possible. I personally sell mine merchant fulfilled on Amazon I find it a much more stable platform for selling higher valued items.

you don't think paypal would even allow me to make a single transfer before limiting me? the specific way I exchange is just sending a payment to another person's paypal and then they send me the btc to my wallet. I would only be doing this once per account with a different exchanger each time. Do you still think they will limit me before I can do this? I'm definitely going to look into Amazon as well.

JohnWall 11-14-2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nativespells (Post 884484)
you don't think paypal would even allow me to make a single transfer before limiting me? the specific way I exchange is just sending a payment to another person's paypal and then they send me the btc to my wallet. I would only be doing this once per account with a different exchanger each time. Do you still think they will limit me before I can do this? I'm definitely going to look into Amazon as well.

It's very very unlikely you will be able to transfer the funds without the account being limited. A small number may slip the net, depending on your eBay listings and stealth creation methods, but it's hardly viable and unless you can provide the docs needed for every account you are going to loose a lot of money.

nativespells 11-14-2017 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnWall (Post 884488)
It's very very unlikely you will be able to transfer the funds without the account being limited. A small number may slip the net, depending on your eBay listings and stealth creation methods, but it's hardly viable and unless you can provide the docs needed for every account you are going to loose a lot of money.

What docs are typically asked for? I've never been limited on a new account like that so I'm not sure. If it's just ID/utility bill/bank statement luckily I'm able to create those sorts of documents

JohnWall 11-14-2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nativespells (Post 884490)
What docs are typically asked for? I've never been limited on a new account like that so I'm not sure. If it's just ID/utility bill/bank statement luckily I'm able to create those sorts of documents

Yes it's just your stand ID documents along with invoices

nativespells 11-14-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnWall (Post 884491)
Yes it's just your stand ID documents along with invoices

Well as far as invoices since I'm only selling one item a receipt should do right? I shouldn't need supplier info or anything like that I assume. My goal is to basically look like I'm just a guy who doesn't use ebay much signing up to sell a single item.

Appreciate all the help by the way

JohnWall 11-14-2017 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nativespells (Post 884494)
Well as far as invoices since I'm only selling one item a receipt should do right? I shouldn't need supplier info or anything like that I assume. My goal is to basically look like I'm just a guy who doesn't use ebay much signing up to sell a single item.

Appreciate all the help by the way

Yes receipt will be fine. They may ask for supplier info but you call call an explain.

ebaystealth1974 11-14-2017 02:22 PM

Sounds like you are willing to involve a lot of unnecessary work into something that could be done a lot easier lol...

Unless you plan on scamming these people. Which it sorta sounds like...

nativespells 11-14-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 884501)
Sounds like you are willing to involve a lot of unnecessary work into something that could be done a lot easier lol...

Unless you plan on scamming these people. Which it sorta sounds like...

No I'm not planning on scamming anybody.. I've been selling on ebay since 2014 and have accounts that are currently doing fine. As I said this is simply an idea I had in the event my accounts went under and I had to start over. Building up accounts that sell high risk items isn't exactly an easy process.

Also, how would I scam people with electronics with the 21-day hold in place? that would never work and would be completely pointless, Use your head.

ebaystealth1974 11-14-2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nativespells (Post 884530)
Use your head.

Says the person that wants to create 180 ebay/paypal accounts per year, just to be able to sell 180 items lol

nativespells 11-14-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 884543)
Says the person that wants to create 180 ebay/paypal accounts per year, just to be able to sell 180 items lol

1. never said anything about how many items I sell a year, I said 10-15 a month IF THAT, as in those are my absolute max numbers.

2. you're even going to try hitting me with a snarky response like that after posting a completely misinformed assumption about my sales practices? That's cute.

Why are you even commenting on this thread? It's obvious you have absolutely no valuable information to give here.

ebaystealth1974 11-14-2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nativespells (Post 884550)
1. never said anything about how many items I sell a year, I said 10-15 a month IF THAT, as in those are my absolute max numbers.

I extrapolated for you lol :d

Quote:

Originally Posted by nativespells (Post 884550)
Why are you even commenting on this thread? It's obvious you have absolutely no valuable information to give here.

Sure I do. And I've already said it. If you aren't gonna be selling much, just use a couple accounts.

Or, if you want an account for every single device you sell... phuck it.. do it. You're the one who has to do all the extra work. Not me!

nativespells 11-14-2017 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 884551)
I extrapolated for you lol :d

Sure I do. And I've already said it. If you aren't gonna be selling much, just use a couple accounts.

Or, if you want an account for every single device you sell... phuck it.. do it. You're the one who has to do all the extra work. Not me!

You aren't answering my question at all though, that's why I'm saying that. I was asking if it would work, and if not, what sort of problems can I expect from paypal in doing so. All you've done is make assumptions and tell me "that's too much work man".

Like I said I already operate accounts that are completely fine, lots of sales with no issues etc. I was considering this idea in the event my accounts go down and I don't have a proper backup established yet. (which I do not at the moment, still building them up) Because as I said it takes a lot more patience and time to develop a high-risk item account than it does if you're selling low risk, low value items like most people do. So I'm weighing options to see if there's a better way for me to operate.

Never said this is a breakthrough idea. It's fair to say there's an equal amount of stress in maintaining a stealth account longterm versus taking the time to make accounts one after the other

On another note, thank you to everyone who has posted so far, your opinions relevant to the post are highly appreciated.

ebaystealth1974 11-15-2017 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nativespells (Post 884553)
You aren't answering my question at all though, that's why I'm saying that. I was asking if it would work, and if not, what sort of problems can I expect from paypal in doing so. All you've done is make assumptions and tell me "that's too much work man".

Gotcha. Then I'm totally of no help, then. I have zero experience in creating 1-item-sold accounts.

Good luck with it, whichever way you approach it!

nativespells 11-15-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 884656)
Gotcha. Then I'm totally of no help, then. I have zero experience in creating 1-item-sold accounts.

Good luck with it, whichever way you approach it!

I appreciate it, I'm probably just going to keep doing it the proper way, but I may give this method a shot at some point just to test it out. If I do I'll report back here on the results.

ebaystealth1974 11-15-2017 01:26 PM

One thing about it, you'll have a LOT of stealth accounts to fall back on, later on. lol