eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   New Seller - Suspended (First Sold Item) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/112308-new-seller-suspended-first-sold-item.html)

EDUB 11-17-2017 12:07 AM

New Seller - Suspended (First Sold Item)

I just got my account reinstated.

After selling first item (North Face Jacket - High Risk) I received a call from Ebay.
I wasn't able to answer as i did not have my phone atm.
I got a email .

After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.

I finally give them a call after a hour of my account being ban.
After 15 mins on hold, finally I got to CS and they explained to me it was a new seller suspension to keep ebay community safe. They asked me why i was selling it a low value and how was I going to make a profit. Then I explained myself and they then reinstated my account. Took them about 5-10 mins to get full fuction of my account.

I am posting this for people to not get too scared/panic if this ever happens to people as when i searched the forums. All I saw was "Sorry about that".

ebaystealth1974 11-17-2017 11:48 AM

Re: New Seller - Suspended (First Sold Item)

What did you tell them about selling it so low?

EDUB 11-17-2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 885148)
What did you tell them about selling it so low?

I told them the truth. I said I got it as a birthday present its been in the closet and it doesn't fit. Still has the tag from ross inside the jacket just don't have receipt and don't want in store credit.

GreenBean 11-17-2017 05:08 PM

Nice one. Appreciate you gave the forum this type of update.

Thanks,EDUB. I wish you the best for future eBay activity.
:thumb: