*Question* Trying to get back on Ebay/ Paypal since I got Paypal Limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-17-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Thumbs up *Question* Trying to get back on Ebay/ Paypal since I got Paypal Limited

Hello there

I recently got my UK paypal limited due to breaking the user agreement between myself and paypal.

I am looking to use a new paypal account to sell on Ebay.

My friend is allowing me to use his Driving Licence and Utility bill as I.D, but the next thing I would need is a bank account and card / VCC, I can get a AVS VCC to add to the paypal account that is no problem, The problem is the bank account.
My question:
Where can I open an online bank account or VBA with my friends I.D that I can use with Paypal?

I would really appreciate any help,
Thank you

Last edited by TGMT²; 11-17-2017 at 02:14 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-17-2017

Longevity: 42%
Default Re: *Question* Trying to get back on Ebay/ Paypal since I got Paypal Limited

depends on if your friend is willing to take the fall for whatever happens using his name lol
Old 11-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: *Question* Trying to get back on Ebay/ Paypal since I got Paypal Limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespitefulchant View Post
depends on if your friend is willing to take the fall for whatever happens using his name lol
Yes will nothing will happen its legit product I am trying to sell on Ebay.
Old 11-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you hate your friend?
Old 11-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

There are no VBAs in the UK.

You need to use a real bank account that has never been used on PayPal before.

Your idea of lumping your friend with your troubles means a shed load of troubles.

We try to help newbies make better choices.

Going to beat rsot with his one liner

Welcome to the forum. All the best as you master stealth

Old 11-18-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you hate your friend?
I dont hate him at all, but I am sure nothing will happen to him.
Old 11-18-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
There are no VBAs in the UK.

You need to use a real bank account that has never been used on PayPal before.

Your idea of lumping your friend with your troubles means a shed load of troubles.

We try to help newbies make better choices.

Going to beat rsot with his one liner

Welcome to the forum. All the best as you master stealth

Does my bank account have to be in the U.K? Even though I will be using U.K I.D, I do not think my Bank account has to be in the U.K, I am pretty sure it can be anywhere in the world, I want to sell internationally on Ebay, I just need a virtual bank account or a bank account I can sign up for using my friends I.D, I am pretty sure I should be able to open a bank account online if I have all the information and identification, I am just having problems finding one.

I am not dumping my friend with any trouble, Its all good.

You say you try to make people make better choices and then do not give me any advice or alternatives.

I know about general Opsec and Ebay / paypal/ Amazon Stealth, RDP, VBA's, AVS VCC's blah blah blah dont use details already used with paypal, cards/ accounts, I.P/s ., addresses, This is not new to me.

I am literally just asking if anybody knows a way I can get a bank account to verify to my paypal account with my friends I.D, that is all.
Old 11-18-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

To sell outside of the UK, using an eBay UK account means you need to enable international visibility on your account, which allow you to reach clients outside of the UK.

To be eligible for this feature, you need to make sure:
a) You have an eBay account in good standing.
b) You have accumulated at least 10 positive *seller* feedback, and your feedback score is at 10.
c) Its been 90 days from the date you first sold an item successfully.
d) You meet the selling and item requirements of the international site(s) where your planning on listing (as each eBay site has a slightly different set of rules).

If you try to circumvent the above criteria, it will lead to your account being indefinitely suspended.

--

UK PayPal requires a UK bank for withdrawal. You can sometimes get away with a US bank, but nothing else.

--

If you need a bank, get one in your own name. Fresh new account, add it to PayPal. Verify. Done. P.s. Savings accounts work.

Good Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
SirReal (11-20-2017)
Old 11-18-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
To sell outside of the UK, using an eBay UK account means you need to enable international visibility on your account, which allow you to reach clients outside of the UK.

To be eligible for this feature, you need to make sure:
a) You have an eBay account in good standing.
b) You have accumulated at least 10 positive *seller* feedback, and your feedback score is at 10.
c) Its been 90 days from the date you first sold an item successfully.
d) You meet the selling and item requirements of the international site(s) where your planning on listing (as each eBay site has a slightly different set of rules).

If you try to circumvent the above criteria, it will lead to your account being indefinitely suspended.

--

UK PayPal requires a UK bank for withdrawal. You can sometimes get away with a US bank, but nothing else.

--

If you need a bank, get one in your own name. Fresh new account, add it to PayPal. Verify. Done. P.s. Savings accounts work.

Good Luck
Okay thank you for your reply, Much appreciated.

I was selling internationally on an Ebay account without the criteria you mentioned, but regardless I got limited for a different reason, Maybe I would of got suspended later on down the line due to not meeting the criteria you mentioned.

If I get a bank account in my own name then there could be a strong chance Paypal would link the names/ billing address etc to my previous account, I would like a bank account in someone elses name to avoid that possibility, I want this to be a long-term solid solution, I do not think using my own name is possible anymore, I also do not have any I.D of my own to use to open a new bank account so that is a problem.

I really just need any help with this, The potential money I can make on Ebay selling in the U.K and U.S, with the right help and tools is just killing me inside.... Its Christmas soon and I am sitting on a gold mine, please somebody help me, I am sure we can work something out.

I have tried selling opening shops on Etsy and different online stores, but its just not the same and nowhere near as good as Ebay.

Last edited by SirReal; 11-18-2017 at 10:39 AM.
Old 11-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Still looking for help
Old 11-19-2017

Longevity: 72%

You don't need a driver's license and utility bill to sell on EB.

You're not a friend if you use his stuff.

And you can't get a bank account UNLESS it's in YOUR name.

You're doomed if you proceed this way, and your friend is a fool for allowing you to *** him over.
The Following User Says Thank You to dallis For This Useful Post:
SirReal (11-20-2017)
Old 11-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
You don't need a driver's license and utility bill to sell on EB.

You're not a friend if you use his stuff.

And you can't get a bank account UNLESS it's in YOUR name.

You're doomed if you proceed this way, and your friend is a fool for allowing you to *** him over.
I know that a driving license, utility bill is not needed to sell on Ebay, My question was does anybody know a bank account I can open with the I.D/ Utility bill, That bank account would be used to verify the PayPal and withdraw funds. Regardless, A driving licence a utility bill could be useful while selling on Ebay incase I run into any problems with PayPal and then PayPal could ask for more documents/ I.D.

I am selling legit product I have instock on Ebay, and using his documents to do this, How does this make me a bad friend? You act like I am doing something morally wrong by doing this, What? Selling on Ebay with my friends I.D? are you serious?

Thank you for telling me I am doomed if I proceed this way but I am quite sure I can use a friends Ebay account / Paypal to sell product without being "doomed"

Does Nobody want to suggest, maybe buying an Stealth Ebay selling account/ Paypal that is already verified, Nobody want to offer any helpful advice at all really.

I guess I knew the answers all along, Its not hard to buy a VBA/ AVS VCC/ RDP, and verify a paypal and start selling on Ebay AGAIN, or even buy an Ebay selling account/ Paypal/ RDP and start selling, I am looking for an alternative.
Old 11-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Stop these protesting the sweetness that exists with you and your friend.

We know from the many others how fragile friendships become when business deals go wrong.

Many of us are not comfortable to give poor advise.

Many of us are not comfortable to be subjected to these repeated demands from the newcomers who just fall short of showing us no respect when the replies do not suit the agenda of a person who raised the questions.

We have found out more ways of stealth than can be imagined.

Make sure we get that respect for trying to protect you, and others, from bad moves.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
SirReal (11-20-2017)
Old 11-20-2017
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Why cant you add your own bank account? Your flag suggests you are in the UK. So you should be able to open a new account in your online banking. No need for sending in id with an existing bank.

There are no linking issues in doing this, pp do not see the name on the bank account.

So use your friends account (if you really must....) and use your own bank account to withdraw.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
SirReal (11-20-2017)
Old 11-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Stop these protesting the sweetness that exists with you and your friend.

We know from the many others how fragile friendships become when business deals go wrong.

Many of us are not comfortable to give poor advise.

Many of us are not comfortable to be subjected to these repeated demands from the newcomers who just fall short of showing us no respect when the replies do not suit the agenda of a person who raised the questions.

We have found out more ways of stealth than can be imagined.

Make sure we get that respect for trying to protect you, and others, from bad moves.

Hey, Thank you for your reply.

Stop the protesting sweetness of me and my friend? You do not know me, You do not know my friend, you do not know anything about our relationship, Other than he is titled my "friend"

Personally I do not see a problem with using my friends credentials to sell on Ebay, Other people on here seem to see that as a problem, Which is fine... They do not have to give me any advice but simply saying if you do that you are "doomed", That is just wrong to assume, Why am I doomed if I use someone elses I.D?

I respect and appreciate anybody who replies to the thread with anything at all, Please tell me how I showed any disrespect at all, You cannot because I did not, I am really baffled on how you came to that conclusion, I am looking for people and answers that are helpful.

I am also sure you have found alot of ways of stealth, That is why I am here asking for the help in the 1st place.

Last edited by SirReal; 11-20-2017 at 05:04 AM.
Old 11-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
Why cant you add your own bank account? Your flag suggests you are in the UK. So you should be able to open a new account in your online banking. No need for sending in id with an existing bank.

There are no linking issues in doing this, pp do not see the name on the bank account.

So use your friends account (if you really must....) and use your own bank account to withdraw.
Really?

I can open a new bank account with my online banking?

are you sure? I am with Santander.

I will have a look thank you

Wont Paypal link the name/ billing address, card number to my previous account and then limit me?

Last edited by SirReal; 11-20-2017 at 05:08 AM.
Old 11-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
Hey, Thank you

I am also sure you have found alot of ways of stealth, That is why I am here asking for the help in the 1st place.
Whenever a person says I will use a friend’s info, we advise to avoid doing that.
This is to prevent you should anything go wrong. Things go wrong between friends.Nastiness happens.

USA user swore blind he and his best buddy were cool. What happened? His buddy rang up PayPal hysterical saying his name had been used on an account.
What did PayPal do? Kick the guy off PayPal again.

Or how about the father who let his drop kick son use his name? The son obliterated everything his father had earned, including his credit rating.

We have others. For protection, we say avoid this method.

Reread the first six posts. You were advised about using your own bank account or avoiding making use of your friends info.

This is our advice we know works better. It is truly not given to stop you doing eBay/PayPal.

It is given to help you have one less hassle with ID and bank account.

We want you to beat the bar stewards eBay/PayPal are.
That is where we are coming from.
SirReal (11-20-2017)
Old 11-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Really?

Wont Paypal link the name/ billing address, card number to my previous account and then limit me?
No, you get a new sort number and account number. That is what works this round.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
SirReal (11-20-2017)
Old 11-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Whenever a person says I will use a friend’s info, we advise to avoid doing that.
This is to prevent you should anything go wrong. Things go wrong between friends.Nastiness happens.

USA user swore blind he and his best buddy were cool. What happened? His buddy rang up PayPal hysterical saying his name had been used on an account.
What did PayPal do? Kick the guy off PayPal again.

Or how about the father who let his drop kick son use his name? The son obliterated everything his father had earned, including his credit rating.

We have others. For protection, we say avoid this method.

Reread the first six posts. You were advised about using your own bank account or avoiding making use of your friends info.

This is our advice we know works better. It is truly not given to stop you doing eBay/PayPal.

It is given to help you have one less hassle with ID and bank account.

We want you to beat the bar stewards eBay/PayPal are.
That is where we are coming from.
Okay fair enough, Thank you but the problem is I really think I am passed using my own details with Paypal/ Ebay, I do not think that is an option for me.
Old 11-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Okay fair enough, Thank you but the problem is I really think I am passed using my own details with Paypal/ Ebay, I do not think that is an option for me.
You become another you.

SirReal (11-20-2017)
Old 11-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You become another you.

That is what my "friends" I.D is for.. I can become them but nevermind that.

I had a look at my online banking and there is no option to open another account my because its a basic bank account with a cash card, also I think I can only open a basic bank account with any bank due to my credit rating and I.D.
Old 11-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

A basic bank account works fine.

Regarding your earlier question about bank accounts in any countries, what happens is a bank account for the country of PayPal registration can be used or a US bank account.

SirReal (11-20-2017)