Multiloginapp - Has Any Used This & Is This Safe - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%
Default Multiloginapp - Has Any Used This & Is This Safe

Hi People,

I’ve been looking into the MULTILOGINAPP and am abit confused how can this software be used safely for multiple accounts without compromising I.P’s, I mean you would have to use different I.P’s right. Hope someone can shed some light on this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Multiloginapp - Has Any Used This & Is This Safe

I have not used this app. Would not be a great idea unless the IP is changed, correct.
Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hi rsot, that’s exactly what I thought but theirs a thread about this on askpin and after reading the long thread apparently people are using this to login into multiple account see link below;

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-t...g-tracked.html

Or maybe I’ve read the thread incorrectly.
Old 11-30-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%

I think you need to put apps to one side and get to grips with the basic principles of stealth.

I strongly suggest you read the stealth guide. I couldn't emphasise it enough in your case.

P.S. My advice is based on some of your recent posts which insinuate a lack of understanding, especially the basics.

Last edited by Play; 11-30-2017 at 09:25 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (11-30-2017)
Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13obby View Post
Hi People,

I’ve been looking into the MULTILOGINAPP and am abit confused how can this software be used safely for multiple accounts without compromising I.P’s, I mean you would have to use different I.P’s right. Hope someone can shed some light on this?
Hmmm... I do Stealth the same way as I got taught in 2008. No links any way to anything.

That way I have few issues. Never have had a need for this.

Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

The developer of this app was advertising on the forum a few months ago and gave out several free trial licenses so experienced forum members could test this app in regards to e-commerce stealth. Several reputable forum members experimented with the app and I can't recall anyone reporting a negative experience. The app developer still responds to his thread frequently.

Why not ask the app developer or some of the testers?

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-t...g-tracked.html

EDIT: Oh, my bad. Now I see you already posted that thread. FWIW I never heard any bad feedback and the developer seems to be responsive.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 11-30-2017 at 09:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (11-30-2017)
Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Where are the updates from the triallers?
Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Apparently I was mistaken about that part. There doesn't appear to be any positive follow-ups. Both Play and Glacier volunteered for and were granted testing licenses and I never heard anything negative from those two - though they could have simply lost interest.

Still though it wouldn't hurt to ask those two members directly about their experience before deciding whether or not this product is worth spending money on.

Old 11-30-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Like greenbean, I have been doing the way stealth is taught since the start with no gimmicks and stuff that is more complicated that can compromise my accounts.

I always said in threads that I'd prefer to spend an extra minute or 2 to go the longer way but be 100% safe.

I always tell my team members also: "Go slow to go fast".

However, new stuff is obviously welcome here so I'm curious to know the results when you try it.
Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I’ve contacted the guys “MulltLoginApp” and await a response and if I do decide to use it I will most defenantly update you guys. But I must say I am sceptical about this.
The Following User Says Thank You to 13obby For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2017

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
I’ve been looking into the MULTILOGINAPP and am abit confused how can this software be used safely for multiple accounts without compromising I.P’s,
wait...doesn't using this mean that you're one app failure away from compromising ALL your accounts at once?
Old 11-30-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Apparently I was mistaken about that part. There doesn't appear to be any positive follow-ups. Both Play and Glacier volunteered for and were granted testing licenses and I never heard anything negative from those two - though they could have simply lost interest.

Still though it wouldn't hurt to ask those two members directly about their experience before deciding whether or not this product is worth spending money on.

Quote:
Hi People,

For accounts I actively sell on, I segregate them into Virtual Machines, each with a different OS/browser etc.

Whilst this is overkill and a new user account would suffice, I'm taking a future proof approach.

I'd recommend the same. The OP hasn't got their head around what IP is, and how it could potentially link accounts, and they are contemplating the use of an app, and multiple accounts. I sense catastrophe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (11-30-2017)
Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Supposedly the MultiLogin App keeps everything separated. I personally have never tested it but I prefer VMWare with a Portable Browser and a separate Static IP for each of my accounts. I should also not that my setup is only for accounts that are actively selling, have feedback. For new Accounts I will still use VMWare but might opt for a Mifi/Jetpack, Dongle.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (11-30-2017)
Old 12-01-2017

Longevity: 46%

hey guys, I'll try to answer all raised points in a single post.

First of all, Play is absolutely right regarding getting stealth basics straight first. It is also what we at Multiloginapp advise to all users. Multiloginapp is a simple to use tool and many use it without knowing underlying mechanics. However, it is only one component of your privacy/stealth and without knowing the basics, you are likely to make a fatal mistake elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
I already addressed this question before but will do it again here since it keeps popping up.

There were just a few testers. Some didn't show up as it always happens. Some decided to use Multiloginapp for themselves without making any public reports. Making a public report was NOT a requirement for participating in the test. Our only goal at that time was to research whether Multiloginapp works with Ebay/Amazon or not. It did.

People who participated in the test were account sellers. They are not interested in promoting Multiloginapp as they consider it to be their trade secret since it allows creating, managing and transferring accounts en masse without any issues. We respect their decision and do not demand posting reports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Both Play and Glacier volunteered for and were granted testing licenses and I never heard anything negative from those two - though they could have simply lost interest.
I don't think Glacier ever started testing the software. But, there was a few other members. As you can see, Play is a advocating an old-school approach with multiple virtual machines. This approach also works, the difference between it and Multiloginapp so far in relation to Ebay is mostly convenience. Later this might change as websites learn to detect virtual machines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toml3030 View Post
wait...doesn't using this mean that you're one app failure away from compromising ALL your accounts at once?
It does. Yet, in almost 2 years since the first public release there were no such failures registered. We know only one case of Amazon accounts being linked together and it's not clear whether that was Multiloginapp's failure or not. To give this a context, there are thousands if not tens of thousands Amazon and Ebay accounts under Multiloginapp management.

Multiloginapp is being tested by tens of thousands of users. Based on their reports, we continiously improve the software. You can directly ask from the customer support team what problems are known for X platform and you will get a fair report.

Quote:
Hi People,

You need to have multiple IPs to connect through. IPs are not provided in Multiloginapp and should be obtained elsewhere either as proxies or a VPN connection. Proxies are more convenient as they enable you having multiple browser session open at once.
Old 12-01-2017

Longevity: 46%

I think this video can be regarded as a testimonial Start at 1:47

Old 12-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tr...tracked-2.html
Old 04-11-2018

Longevity: 38%

i vouch for multiloginapp best ever i used! No link ups between accounts, nothing!... but do not want to share more.
Old 04-12-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

I did use Multiloginapp for awhile, but was annoyed by the fact most of my browser setting (esp. the bookmarks) would reset to default and get deleted with every session. I prefer an actual virtual environment (such as VMWare or RDP/VPS) where the environment (and my bookmarks) stays exactly the same when I return to it.

It comes down to personal preference, and although multiloginapp seems to have worked, I don't care much for the way it operates.

Last edited by nickopedia; 04-12-2018 at 04:14 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (04-12-2018), Justin Ghost (10-05-2018)
Old 04-12-2018
Executive [VIP]

Not sure if this thread had been noticed.

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...iloginapp.html