eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   ebay.. WOW what a joke!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/11275-ebay-wow-what-joke.html)

NadiaLauren 06-06-2009 01:45 AM

ebay.. WOW what a joke!!

I guess this is old news... bear with me as I havent been back that long... but sheeesh...

So steadily and slowly I got my new account, pp all verified good to go.

So, I listed, get this: under 5 makeup items (not even perfume) but they were barely used items.
Because the items come from a brand that has a high number of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ currently... I now have a restriction on my account to not be able to sell the same or similar items (meaning anything from this particular brand)... ?:shocked: These are 100% authentic items, the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods producers do not even make these in this particular brand, period!

and in my listing, I even stated these items were used! the auctions ended today and that was OK but...

Emailed them and their T&S (funny, trust and support, haha ya rite!) got back to me like.... days after my email and told me unfortunately my restriction stands and they will review it in 90 days even tho the restriction message on Ebay says to not list another similar item for 30 days?... ermmm.. what the hell did I do wrong Ebay? makes you feel like a watched criminal! and no I did not lose my original account selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or doing any thing wrong either it was another eBay & and PP screwup which costed me thousands of dollars and goods.

Meanwhile, there are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ galore being sold by newbies with regards to this brand of makeup, who registered like 5 days ago!! :rant: in high quantity too. The items are sooo ⊗⊗⊗⊗, you can smell it from the screen of your laptop. I mean the brand does not even manufacture those items they listed. :suspicious:

What a joke

Ughhhh.... now.. about that google pops up an auction site dreams.. ahhh love love :D

oompaloompa 06-06-2009 05:38 AM

f**e make-up yuk, probably burn your face-off..

same happended to me years ago with legit touche eclait, friends and family got alot of it in their gifts that christmas!

I dont get why some people get away with things that others dont, Id like to know the secret...

Lyda 06-06-2009 06:25 AM

I don't think that you can even sell used cosmetics. Should be banned because it is not hygienic. Maybe only fragrances, if they are in spray so couldn't be be touched and spread germs.
Which brand are you selling?, you can PM me if you want.. I used to work for Dior and Chanel..

NadiaLauren 06-06-2009 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 90205)
f**e make-up yuk, probably burn your face-off..

same happended to me years ago with legit touche eclait, friends and family got alot of it in their gifts that christmas!

I dont get why some people get away with things that others dont, Id like to know the secret...

Exactly!!!! disgusting, gross, God knows that the manufacturers put in those ⊗⊗⊗⊗ makeup stuffs!!!! read an article about ⊗⊗⊗⊗ perfumes and how there was peeeee in one of them...ughh!

and it wasnt like I was listing a bunch of stuff, only 3 items, THREEE ITEMSS :rant:

me too I'd love to know how some get away with so much. This guy was listing many many sets of "authentic" MAC brushes and shadows that MAC has never made :shocked: you know those cream shadow pallettes that come in powder form and 12 shades that cost mmm..... $3 including shipping to get :croc:

Cant sell anything without getting in trouble:
Cant sell branded jeans (tsubi/ksubi, sevens, true religion, EH, Diesel, whatever whatever)
Cant sell polos (lacoste, RL, Burb..)
Cant sell brand name clothing/appaerel/accessories/footwear
Cant sell brand name perfumes/skincare/cosmetics
Cant sell brand electronics or other eletronic items or DVD movies games consoles etc

Cant even sell body bits any more!!!

What can we sell??

May be its time I ask my local $2 shop to give eBay a try, would save him shop rent and overheads!! grrrr double grrrr triple grrrrrr

eBay I hate you!

NadiaLauren 06-06-2009 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyda (Post 90208)
I don't think that you can even sell used cosmetics. Should be banned because it is not hygienic. Maybe only fragrances, if they are in spray so couldn't be be touched and spread germs.
Which brand are you selling?, you can PM me if you want.. I used to work for Dior and Chanel..

Well it was a used tool that can be sold no problem with hygiene there
set of something or rather that has only been ... slightly tested
and another brand new tool in packaging

but yes... used makeups are not hygenic for sure :yar:

GreenBean 06-06-2009 07:11 AM

Bah! :pout:I am so sorry to hear this. Why did you start with make-up on a new account? There is a 98% chance that a listing like that will mean the account will get flagged. Make-up usually means Brand Name/High Risk. So not worth trying to list.

NadiaLauren 06-06-2009 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 90213)
Bah! :pout:I am so sorry to hear this. Why did you start with make-up on a new account? There is a 98% chance that a listing like that will mean the account will get flagged. Make-up usually means Brand Name/High Risk. So not worth trying to list.

Ayyy really??? wopsie I did not know.. I thought mainly brand name designer gears..

I started makeup because its my background huhuhu :doh:

they did let me complete the auctions but i have to wait 3 months for the restriction to be lifted.

In the meantime I will have to figure out what to sell to keep going... :juggle: happy happy joy joy

GreenBean 06-06-2009 07:22 AM

Wish I had known B4 you listed, Nadine. Are they 100% definite on the 90 days?:pout:

oompaloompa 06-06-2009 07:27 AM

I used to get designer make-up and clothes accessories, sunglasses, new and sealed from work, fashion shoots, layouts or whatever, perk of the job..

I found that the vero owners dont like their stuff on ebay, list once ok but several times and they are on to you, that still doesnt explain why they some people get away with it, maybe some countries ebay have laxer rules, or the vero member isnt registered there...

it wouldnt surprise me if it was the actual vero member behind those auctions!

GreenBean 06-06-2009 07:32 AM

^^^Agreed. The vero dames are right nasty on ebay au. Lady dogs :pout:

NadiaLauren 06-06-2009 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 90217)
Wish I had known B4 you listed, Nadine. Are they 100% definite on the 90 days?:pout:

Yes 90 days we will review your account and see what happens then.... :surrender:

But I have just been told by another lovely member that, by revising an auction its like relisting another item like that.. thats how they got me, silly me trying to be a perfectionist baaaah.

but you'd think, revising and revising an item is such of a newbie's behaviour... they should expect that...

oh well... this is eBay I need to get used to it and get with the program :smash:

NadiaLauren 06-06-2009 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 90218)
I used to get designer make-up and clothes accessories, sunglasses, new and sealed from work, fashion shoots, layouts or whatever, perk of the job..

I found that the vero owners dont like their stuff on ebay, list once ok but several times and they are on to you, that still doesnt explain why they some people get away with it, maybe some countries ebay have laxer rules, or the vero member isnt registered there...

it wouldnt surprise me if it was the actual vero member behind those auctions!

Dont worry... if you cant sell those perks... I can always take them off your hands :yar:

still a little confused about the vero stuff... what is the set up there.. shall I go do some homework on the forum? It wasnt really around when I was in the game... or may be it was but not as ridiculous...

Lyda 06-06-2009 08:04 AM

Yeap, it was me telling Nadia about revising. I did find a way around it I think, but it can only work on US accounts. What happens is , Ebay boots catch it as new auction after you click 'submit' button and you are up to your quota limit in no time.

NadiaLauren 06-06-2009 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 90221)
^^^Agreed. The vero dames are right nasty on ebay au. Lady dogs :pout:

Oh yes.. and another thing... one person is selling lacoste polos and RL polos in lots of 3 or lots of 5 :D he has a lot of those lots listed (thats alot of lot's) and he charges 30-40 dollars for shipping within Australia (an Aus seller)

and on his feedbacks, there are also negative, and comment of how the items listed in sydney but came from China etc...

guess what? hes still selling and listing :shocked: I'd say well done mun, but... come on what is the secretttttt?:peace:

Lyda 06-06-2009 08:10 AM

Nadia, I have problem selling genuine brand names and am limited as to how many I can sell until I get 100+ feedback on those accounts. It happened few times I had my auctions taken down by Vero and that's how they mark you and limit you in how much you can sell. It really doesn't matter to them if you are selling genuine or ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff. They will flag you anyway. There is a thread about Vero doing this on this forum...They will look at every way they can to eliminate you. Some of them selling themseles, so you are competition.
I hope someone tames Vero soon....

BooMer 06-06-2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NadiaLauren (Post 90175)
Emailed them and their T&S (funny, trust and support, haha ya rite!) got back to me like.... days after my email and told me unfortunately my restriction stands and they will review it in 90 days even tho the restriction message on Ebay says to not list another similar item for 30 days?... ermmm.. what the hell did I do wrong Ebay?

Oh I very much know that feeling. Been there done that and still waiting. 30 days become 90 days and then another 90 days and on and on and on. Don't expect to list a lot of vero items anytime soon or year. You can give them your kidney and they still don't care. They may rasie your limit to 1 per week or 1 per month. I kinda gave up and found other products to sell which I suggest you do to "make-up" :p for your lost income.

BooMer

Lyda 06-06-2009 08:44 AM

yea, as long you are selling your old stuff collecting dust in your garage, you are fine. But try sell anything with brand name to it, you are doomed.

oompaloompa 06-07-2009 05:48 AM

I had a vintage Fendi bag that I had spilled red wine on, and it sat in the cupboard for years so was nice and mulled and so I sold it for £5, got a take-down! Anyway fortunately the bidder had asked a question so I explained it and sold it off ebay anyway - ridiculous..

I tell you what worries me about selling my old high priced bags, is that someone will order them and switch them on me for a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and return it! I hang on to them until they are falling apart and sell them for nothing instead..

Does anyone here know the secret to how those powersellers sell faux hermes birkins for $20000 a piece, I KNOW some of the ones I see are ⊗⊗⊗⊗, I know the signs, Ive seen the real ones close up, and the celebs you see in the mags theyve got faux ones too! Do they know this, there is some sort of
conspiracy here, Lyda its bugging the hell out of me!!

Lyda 06-07-2009 07:39 PM

I hear you Oompaloompa, and all you can do is report, but they are so well "aged"accounts, maybe Vero members themselves, wouldn't be surprised. You think a Vero member can sell a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bag for 400-500% profit?. You bet! Who is Veroing them? Than they go and take genuine stuff down, less selections-auctions for similar item they are selling, so theirs stands out....It makes me sick to my stomach even thinking about it.

But, you know, I hope FBI reads our posts too.. And I HOPE they do, cause they are everywhere. All I know is Vero's, PayPal's and Ebay's days are numbered, its only matter of time. Once the ball starts rolling, watch for avalanche!

stanislav 06-07-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyda (Post 90490)
All I know is Vero's, PayPal's and Ebay's days are numbered, its only matter of time. Once the ball starts rolling, watch for avalanche!

Can you please elaborate more on it. How are you so certain that Paypal and Ebay days are numbered? Is this just your wild guess or do you have an inside knowledge.

Thank you.

Lyda 06-08-2009 05:03 AM

Stanislav, my wild guess only, lol!

SevnSins 06-08-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NadiaLauren (Post 90234)
Oh yes.. and another thing... one person is selling lacoste polos and RL polos in lots of 3 or lots of 5 :D he has a lot of those lots listed (thats alot of lot's) and he charges 30-40 dollars for shipping within Australia (an Aus seller)

and on his feedbacks, there are also negative, and comment of how the items listed in sydney but came from China etc...

guess what? hes still selling and listing :shocked: I'd say well done mun, but... come on what is the secretttttt?:peace:

Pay close attention to that sellers listings. Sometimes your pictures/descriptions kill your listings. I sell some designer products (real), and VERO kept taking my listing down. I found a solution for my products, but each VERO item requires a unique trick to get the listing to stick.

:peace: