Here's a new question I think... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-31-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default Here's a new question I think...

Does ebay suspend an account that's close to being suspended anyway any faster if you were to log into your account than if you didn't? Does the log-in seem to trigger the system to act faster or is it just a matter of when your time is up, it's up? Has anyone noticed this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-31-2007

I noticed that the less I logged in - the longer I stayed.

I no longer log into Ebay to do anything unless I have to (say a dispute or something).

I just list at a set price that will give me ensure profit. Before I started at $9.99 and items ended at $150. I would go crazy with 2nd chance offers.

Not anymore. I just list at $99.99.

This is actually a break even point because the people who will be buying your items/ looking at your items are the buyers that are easy going. They can afford your items. They don't try to go for "discounts"

Not like the customers that you have at $9.99. These are the ones that will ask for a "partial" shipping. They are the ones you just end up with chargebacks or most dispute that result in ME at least just letting them have the item AND refund. My mentality and time is worth more than dealing with them all day.

I know - I didn't answer your question LOL
Old 08-31-2007

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Does ebay suspend an account that's close to being suspended anyway any faster if you were to log into your account than if you didn't? Does the log-in seem to trigger the system to act faster or is it just a matter of when your time is up, it's up? Has anyone noticed this?
Not particularily, but it is usually upon logging in that you see the dreaded red type
Old 08-31-2007
Threadstarter  

Most of the time I get the "hey you've got a new message from us, here READ IT" that I can either ignore or do something about. I wonder if that starts the countdown and after a limited number of extra log-ins you're done?
Old 09-01-2007

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy View Post
Not particularily, but it is usually upon logging in that you see the dreaded red type
Now that I think about it this probably happens for the same reason that most car accidents happen a mile or two from home...even if you are driving to Disneyworld, you still have to back out of your driveway.