eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   eBay goes down but PP healthy, can I reuse it? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/113625-ebay-goes-down-but-pp-healthy-can-i-reuse.html)

kirkland 12-26-2017 09:29 PM

eBay goes down but PP healthy, can I reuse it?

Basically I have some accounts where the PP is healthy, but the eB went down due to seller defects. Mainly holiday bans.

I have already begun rehabilitating via stealth protocol and preparing new accounts, but as you all know, it will take time for these accounts to mature.

As a temporary strategy, I'm considering making some eBays to attach to the PayPal accounts that were previously attached to the eBay accounts that became limited. E.g. Ebay went down but PP is unaffected, so I create a new Ebay to attach to that PayPal.

I am aware this is not a long term strategy, but I am just looking to stretch some extra sales whilst nourishing the new accounts. Many of my accounts were hit during the Xmas purge, and I can't make a living off my remaining 3 accounts, so I need all the income I can get.

For people who've done this, how long were you able to stretch the new eBay accounts berfore they too got the guillotine?

13obby 12-27-2017 07:38 AM

Re: eBay goes down but PP healthy, can I reuse it?

No you cannot as it’s linked to your Ebay account.

SaiJin 12-27-2017 12:40 PM

You've been here long enough to understand that this can't be done.

If you are really desperate in making those sales now, how about buying some accounts to use right away?

kirkland 12-27-2017 01:15 PM

:(

Yeah, I am actually getting ready to buy a handful of accounts right now. Just wanted to consider all my options, as I've never actually tried to do this firsthand

dallis 12-28-2017 03:17 PM

New accounts are the way to go, as we're discussing on another thread, they seem to get a boost in search visibility.

Just make some new ones. A little after the turn of the year they'll be ready to go. :)

yankee 12-28-2017 05:52 PM

You can use the good paypal account on a new ebay by creating a new email and adding it to the paypal and then creating an ebay in the same name and email BUT they typically dont last long plus ebay might still have the ebay holds from the new ebay etc... Also creating ebay accounts in this method usually have 5 item limits etc... Short term patch and most likely a future mess again. With a tiny selling limit at first, you would be best spending your time making new accounts for the long haul.