Stuck on StealthBook's Step 6: New Bank account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-18-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
Post Stuck on StealthBook's Step 6: New Bank account

I got so confuse reading the step 6 for the new bank account with New PayPal.

1)"Now you're going to need a new Bank account to verify your PayPal account. Of course always open bank accounts in your real name."

-Since my own account (under my real name) was banned from eBay, so I'm needing to create the account under a different name (I decided to use my family's name) but hence what do you mean the "real name" In additional the checking or the banking account was previously linked to the old PayPal account can I still use that for the new PayPal account?

2)"What PayPal is looking for is a new routing and account number. PayPal can not see the attached name (or any other details) of your bank account.PayPal will mention that names must match, but as long as your bank account accepts deposit in ANY name."

-Once again I only got one bank account and it's already being used on my old PayPal and eBay account, so can I still use the same one?

Can any one help me??

Last edited by TGMT²; 01-18-2018 at 07:04 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-18-2018
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Stuck on StealthBook's Step 6: New Bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoZ View Post
Once again I only got one bank account and it's already being used on my old PayPal and eBay account, so can I still use the same one?

Can any one help me??
Just go to your bank and open a sub-account. Tell them you want another savings or checking.

Then you will have another account number to add to PP
Old 01-18-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 36%

Let's say I created a new PayPal with my family's name and their social, but the checking account is under my name?

One more question if the checking account got verified is it still necessary to add a credit card? Bank account and credit card is both for PayPal verification purpose?
Old 01-18-2018

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Let's say I created a new PayPal with my family's name and their social, but the checking account is under my name?
Most banks don't like it when you transfer paypal funds to bank accounts with mismatching account owner names. Search the forums to keep up to date on which banks are stealth-friendly.

Quote:
banking account was previously linked to the old PayPal account can I still use that for the new PayPal account?
Yes but paypal will link the two accounts and share this info with ebay too. Any new ebay account you attach this new paypal account to will be linked and suspended.
Old 01-18-2018

Longevity: 42%

Quote:

One more question if the checking account got verified is it still necessary to add a credit card? Bank account and credit card is both for PayPal verification purpose?
You can add a bank and add a prepaid card as a credit card - but you have to add the card as part of the verification. Don't add it just as a thing to pay from. They require 2 of 3 of the following to be 'verified' and able to withdrawal more than 1,000/mo:
1)Verified Bank Account
2)Verified Credit Card
3)Social Security Number

I would avoid using your family's name/social as they will be liable for the taxes on any earnings, and if you screw something up it'll nuke them from PP/EBay.
Old 01-18-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

1. Don't use family info.
2. Checking account under your name can still accept deposits coming under the stealth name of the pp account
3. Bank account VERIFIES the pp - credit card CONFIRMS the pp - separate steps that help for security.
Old 01-18-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

No, you can't use the same one as the stealth guide already mentioned.

Simply go to your bank and open additional checking accounts as TGMT already mentioned. It's simpler than you think =)
Old 03-04-2018

Longevity: 35%

Hi I aleady have a checking account that was used for a suspended eBay account (Bank of America). Can I use the same bank but just open up a new checking account so that the new checking account will have a new account # and routing number? Please help.
Old 03-04-2018
MU

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnj View Post
Hi I aleady have a checking account that was used for a suspended eBay account (Bank of America). Can I use the same bank but just open up a new checking account so that the new checking account will have a new account # and routing number? Please help.
Yeah. You don't have to run around to different banks, just add another checking/savings account to your existing bank profile. Most let you do this online.