eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Changing IP Address with PIA VPN (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/115567-changing-ip-address-pia-vpn.html)

cumbajohnny 02-24-2018 11:57 PM

Changing IP Address with PIA VPN

Wouldn't a service like PIA work well for getting multiple IP addresses?

Not only does PIA have many cities listed, but the IP address in each city does change often.

slokor 02-25-2018 01:05 AM

Re: Changing IP Address with PIA VPN

Its a cheap and useless IP solution that has been used and abused to death. All their IP ranges are blacklisted.
Use it and your accounts will get instantly 'killed'.

123 02-25-2018 02:41 PM

there ips are shared between millions of users so they've all most likely been linked to suspended ebay accounts

SaiJin 02-25-2018 02:50 PM

This is what I always tell people ... you get what you pay for in terms of VPN.

Ipburger currently is the most stable and affordable one to have.

bbseattle 11-05-2018 01:04 PM

Why is ipburger stable? Is it because it provides dedicated ip address?? Also isn't pia vpn better because it keep no logs.

nickopedia 11-05-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbseattle (Post 955264)
Why is ipburger stable? Is it because it provides dedicated ip address?? Also isn't pia vpn better because it keep no logs.

One of the main things that sets IPBurger apart is they use a DEDICATED and PRIVATE pool of IP addresses. Unlike most proxies, VPN's, and VPS's that can frequently recycle their IP's, or use ranges that may have been blacklisted or had "issues".

Services such as IP Burger & 24vc are using ranges of IP's that are reserved, known to be clean, and have not been previously assigned to anyone before.

IP addresses (and their associated networks) vary greatly in quality. Every IP has a reputation score when it comes to accessing services like PayPal, eBay, Amazon, etc.

When it comes to IP Addresses, you should take them seriously. Cutting corners will cost you more in the long run.

Play 11-05-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

I dont think logs should be your concern if you plan to run a legitimate business selling on eBay/PayPal :suspicious:

rsot 11-05-2018 09:25 PM

Quote:

If you are in the US, there are many options available as well - cell phone tethering and mobile dongle are examples

nickopedia 11-05-2018 09:32 PM

Another good source of IP's is working with a smallish webhost that doesn't resell other providers networks. I work with one company based in the SF Bay Area who is reletively unknown and they give me a /27 block to work off of. That's 30 usable addresses and I can also define my own rDNS (Reverse DNS) that isn't assigned to someone else. I don't have to worry about if anyone besides me is using them.

JamesNorth101 11-06-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Its the IP range that they use and that they give each customer their own dedicated IP (not shared IPs like a lot of VPNs out there)

SaiJin 11-06-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Just as james said above.

And it's important to keep logs because this way you know that the same IP wouldn't be used and abused by more than 1 person.

I can literally count the amount of dedicated and good quality VPN provider in one palm.

Not to mention IPburger is actually quite affordable.