Why sometimes ebay links accounts but sometimes doesn't(legit acc same ip cookies? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-25-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Why sometimes ebay links accounts but sometimes doesn't(legit acc same ip cookies?

Hi guys
I can't understand why ebay links your accounts sometimes and sometimes doesn't. I am not talking about stealth acc. For example. I have 3 accounts. Accounts #2 and #3 were linked. There were problems with #2, so #3 was suspended. Then I got them reinstated. But account #1 was not affected. Then it similar story happened again. #1 and #2 I access from the same IP, even from the same browser, with same cookies. They all linked to the same paypal and have the same details.

We all know that stealth accounts = more expenses(such as VPN, virtual address etc). But is there a trick to not have accounts linked like it happened without using VPN and other things? The reason why I am asking, is because it is always better to have more accounts. I have stealth accounts. But I would like to know why those my two accounts were not linked. If it is ebay glitch it is one story. But if there is a patter for it, then I would like to use it.
For example, if you create a second ebay account and link it to paypal. Just to have less problems with VERO. It would be nice to use the same VPN, the same user and avoid linkage between these two accounts.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-25-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Why sometimes ebay links accounts but sometimes doesn't(legit acc same ip cookies

It's the same reason why you got banned for no reason...

If aspirin's stealth guide says it would work using the method you preferred, he'd already have done it.

But right now, everything that's in the guide is the best solution so far.
Old 02-25-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Why sometimes ebay links accounts but sometimes doesn't(legit acc same ip cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubleHD View Post
Hi guys
I can't understand why ebay links your accounts sometimes and sometimes doesn't. I am not talking about stealth acc. For example. I have 3 accounts. Accounts #2 and #3 were linked. There were problems with #2, so #3 was suspended. Then I got them reinstated. But account #1 was not affected. Then it similar story happened again. #1 and #2 I access from the same IP, even from the same browser, with same cookies. They all linked to the same paypal and have the same details.

We all know that stealth accounts = more expenses(such as VPN, virtual address etc). But is there a trick to not have accounts linked like it happened without using VPN and other things? The reason why I am asking, is because it is always better to have more accounts. I have stealth accounts. But I would like to know why those my two accounts were not linked. If it is ebay glitch it is one story. But if there is a patter for it, then I would like to use it.
For example, if you create a second ebay account and link it to paypal. Just to have less problems with VERO. It would be nice to use the same VPN, the same user and avoid linkage between these two accounts.
You have a lot to learn about stealth - read the guide +/- read around the forums. These approaches will help you work better.

What VPN you using?
Old 02-25-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You have a lot to learn about stealth - read the guide +/- read around the forums. These approaches will help you work better.

What VPN you using?
Look. You replied with typical "canned response". I know how to use stealth! And my question is not about using stealth and not get caught. My question is why ebay links some of your accounts and don't link others? If YOU DO NOT USE STEALTH APPROACH.

Why I need that I explained in my first message.
Old 02-25-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubleHD View Post
Look. You replied with typical "canned response". I know how to use stealth! And my question is not about using stealth and not get caught. My question is why ebay links some of your accounts and don't link others? If YOU DO NOT USE STEALTH APPROACH.

Why I need that I explained in my first message.
It's down to eBay rep who reviewed your account must be lazy
Old 03-01-2018

Longevity: 73%

They're linked, don't doubt it. They just haven't done anything about it yet. They keep a list and periodically they press a button and "wham!", you're done.

You say you already had some restrictions and were reinstated, so you're on thin ice.

They just purged 15K sellers. Maybe you'll be in the next wave.