Doing pretty good but don't want to mess up - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-16-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default Doing pretty good but don't want to mess up

Long time paypal/ebay account was IP banned because I did not pay a 300 (+20 chargeback fee) paypal balance because of a chargeback I was scammed for.

Used new prepaid cell with new number, Fresh IP from 24vc (IP is US but is located in a city 2 states away from my address), used local friends address/name

only sold a few items till the account was a few months old. I have $1000 in sales now and everything seems OK. money is actually clearing immediately now into paypal.

my two questions:

can i change return address on online print shipping label form for my items? i want to know if I should just leave it as my friends address or how risky it is to change it to mine which is connected to my banned account.

The paypal account is linked to a bank account in MY name, not my friends. is it risky transferring money into the checking account from the paypal because it is different names? my alternative is sending money to a family member's paypal and getting cash from them.

thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-16-2018

Longevity: 39%
Default Re: Doing pretty good but don't want to mess up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerbarton View Post
Long time paypal/ebay account was IP banned because I did not pay a 300 (+20 chargeback fee) paypal balance because of a chargeback I was scammed for.

Used new prepaid cell with new number, Fresh IP from 24vc (IP is US but is located in a city 2 states away from my address), used local friends address/name

only sold a few items till the account was a few months old. I have $1000 in sales now and everything seems OK. money is actually clearing immediately now into paypal.

my two questions:

can i change return address on online print shipping label form for my items? i want to know if I should just leave it as my friends address or how risky it is to change it to mine which is connected to my banned account.

The paypal account is linked to a bank account in MY name, not my friends. is it risky transferring money into the checking account from the paypal because it is different names? my alternative is sending money to a family member's paypal and getting cash from them.

thanks
wouldnt mess with addresses, maybe wait until half a year or a full year when account is stronger if you have to.
Paypal wont see the name unless you withdraw from bank into your paypal account
i would make more accounts. good job and good luck!
Old 04-17-2018

Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Doing pretty good but don't want to mess up

Friends and family transfers will get you limited. Don't be tempted.

If your bank accepts mismatched name transfers you'll be fine.

Just print a bunch of little stickers and cover up the return address on your label with the correct address, I did that for years. Risk free. Or use a third party program such as Stamps.com and you can put your own return address on the label when you print it.