eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Managing Multiple eBay/PP accounts remotely (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/117298-managing-multiple-ebay-pp-accounts-remotely.html)

StealthLannister 05-09-2018 04:35 PM

Managing Multiple eBay/PP accounts remotely

Hi there,

TLDR in the bottom, long post!

I was wondering if you guys can suggest the most efficient, safe, and cheapest way to manage over 20+ accounts and work remote (internationally)

First I was recommended by a friend to have 2 laptops. One to be kept at home in the United States that will have teamviewer and is connected to a MiFi device in order to change IP, switch between users, etc. While the other laptop is what is with me when I travel.
But with this method, I found myself getting disconnected from teamviewer and my mifi device quite often when I would switch between users. Wasn't as efficient as I would like it to be.

Another user, **EDITED**, recommended that I bought his proxys (SOCKs) / dedicated IP's and use Mozilla Firefox to separate my users via profiles. Also added canvasblocker to prevent fingerprinting, and other settings to prevent tracking. I have read in other posts that proxys aren't the best idea, but with this method I am able to use one User account and browse through all accounts with ease and use any WiFi in the world because it will show my dedicated IP for each account.

I wanted to ask which method you guys suggest using to stealth internationally that is the most efficient but also safe of course.

TLDR:
Need suggestions for most efficient and safe way to stealth remotely, do not want to go VPN because $20/month per IP address is too much.
Are proxy's a bad idea? (much cheaper alternative)

slokor 05-09-2018 05:20 PM

Re: Managing Multiple eBay/PP accounts remotely

I'm thinking your best bet is still teamviewer.
There should be an option to go to the hompage of the device and disconnect it or reboot it that way to get a new IP address. I know the device I have has that option.

dallis 05-09-2018 07:27 PM

Why not just use a third party app such as Auctiva?

IP won't matter, location won't matter, user account won't matter.

aking 05-09-2018 09:12 PM

Just use one laptop with enough speed and memory to hold all 20 users. Use a mifi device so you can turn off/on for a new ip everytime. This is what I did when I used to travel a lot for work. I was only running about 8 accounts, but same concept. No issues. I just used the hotel address and found a post office to ship items from wherever I was.

Only issue is if you have returns, you kind of have to make sure you know where you will be. I had one item return to me and it arrived late and I had to fly out. I had to take a loss on it.