A newbie looking for help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-29-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default A newbie looking for help!

Hello everyone,

not sure where to ask these questions, as I am a complete newbie, I hope this is okay...

1) Paying for a VCC service: If I pay someone to get my PP verified with a VCC, would he be able then to clear out (withdraw) my entire balance?
2) What's the best way to withdraw money from your account? I've read about Entropay (do I need to register that in my real name or what's the procedure there?). I would prefer it, if nothing is in my own name, but I might be too scared with everything, since I'm just startin out.
3) Does spending in your own country raise any red flags to paypal? Would they allow that? Same question goes with buying stuff and using your own adress as shipping (or even is that weird for the seller, having someone buy merchandise from the States, yet ship it to a whole different country?)
4) Buying a made Account: Which country would be the way to start? Same as question #1, would the creator be able to wipe out your entire balance? It's gonna be small amounts with me, but still I want to be careful :D

I realise there's a bunch of questions here all mixed up and I hope it's still fine to ask them on this forum. Thank you very much for all your answers! I'm happy I found aspkin.com via the stealth guide!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-30-2018

Longevity: 36%
Default Re: A newbie looking for help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaiden View Post
Hello everyone,

not sure where to ask these questions, as I am a complete newbie, I hope this is okay...

1) Paying for a VCC service: If I pay someone to get my PP verified with a VCC, would he be able then to clear out (withdraw) my entire balance?
2) What's the best way to withdraw money from your account? I've read about Entropay (do I need to register that in my real name or what's the procedure there?). I would prefer it, if nothing is in my own name, but I might be too scared with everything, since I'm just startin out.
3) Does spending in your own country raise any red flags to paypal? Would they allow that? Same question goes with buying stuff and using your own adress as shipping (or even is that weird for the seller, having someone buy merchandise from the States, yet ship it to a whole different country?)
4) Buying a made Account: Which country would be the way to start? Same as question #1, would the creator be able to wipe out your entire balance? It's gonna be small amounts with me, but still I want to be careful :D

I realise there's a bunch of questions here all mixed up and I hope it's still fine to ask them on this forum. Thank you very much for all your answers! I'm happy I found aspkin.com via the stealth guide!
1. yes if he had the control over your account and over the card , but why would you give your account info for someone to add a vcc while you can add it by yourself ?

2. entropay have 3 levels , in the pro level you'll be required to submit your id , and the other options are very limited .

3. no it wouldn't raise anything , though it's better to have seperated account for shopping ( in my own opinion )

4. it depends on the account info , you should get the access to everything related to what you're paying for , and also change the email and phone number of the account , personally i've used german , us , jordan and saudi paypal and ebay accounts , for me , the differences was in the paypal accounts , the non-eu ones are way better .
The Following User Says Thank You to marvydocs For This Useful Post:
imaiden (07-30-2018)
Old 07-30-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 33%
Default Re: A newbie looking for help!

Thank you sir!