Anyone ever use 3D Sellers? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-12-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Smile Anyone ever use 3D Sellers?

Just wanted to ask is anyone in the forum had been using the app 3D Sellers (https://3dsellers.com/) it's like Ink Frog in the same way that you connect your accounts and it communicates on your behalf. This app is for cross selling and feedback reminders though.

Just seeing id anyone had any good / bad experiences with this. I have an 3d sellers account, just trying to make sure I'm not compromised if I connect multiple accounts. Seems to work just like Ink Frog though.

Thanks for your time
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-12-2018

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Anyone ever use 3D Sellers?

I've never used it so can't comment.

But one thing I did realise is that its fairly pricey given it only does a small fraction of what inkfrog can do.

Any reason why you'd rather use this?
Old 08-13-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
I've never used it so can't comment.

But one thing I did realise is that its fairly pricey given it only does a small fraction of what inkfrog can do.

Any reason why you'd rather use this?
I like the way it sends multiple cross sell emails. I'm trying to use both InkFrog and this for different reasons. Does InkFrog do the follow up emails and feedback reminder emails?

InkFrog - Listing, Organizing, Messaging (messages not working on Mac OSX)
3D Sellers - Cross Sell emails (x4) and feedback reminder emails.
Old 08-13-2018

Longevity: 34%

Does Inkfrog void my stealth say if I have like 4 eBay accounts but if they are all linked together wouldn't it ruin my stealth?
Old 08-14-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall3434 View Post
Does Inkfrog void my stealth say if I have like 4 eBay accounts but if they are all linked together wouldn't it ruin my stealth?
InkFrog works as an API on your behalf, so it would not link the accounts.

You have to be careful though to use the right info on the right account, it can be confusing sometimes with multiple accounts, so I suggest setting up Master Profiles for each account in InkFrog.
Old 08-19-2018

Smile Re: Anyone ever use 3D Sellers?

Hey! I am from 3Dsellers

We are indeed a great solution to grow your feedback score (our users say they can see results right away, in multiple stores!) as well as cross product promotion within ThankYou emails and the listing templates. For other customer relations, we've just released a CRM Helpdesk to combine your messages in one place, on and off eBay!

Regarding the price, do keep in mind that we offer a total of 7 products for design, communication and marketing solutions (and growing!), covering all necessary tools for an eBay business. You can learn more about them here. And, we let all new users try out all the tools in full capacity for the first 7 days, for free!

Please do let me know if you guys have any questions, I'm happy to help.

Best,
Dina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Ghost View Post
I like the way it sends multiple cross sell emails. I'm trying to use both InkFrog and this for different reasons. Does InkFrog do the follow up emails and feedback reminder emails?

InkFrog - Listing, Organizing, Messaging (messages not working on Mac OSX)
3D Sellers - Cross Sell emails (x4) and feedback reminder emails.
Old 08-21-2018

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 40%

They're a flippin' joke. Beware of them.

I signed up for their feedback reminder app. Ran it for a couple of months. Then when I hit the roof of my feedback reminders, they tried to upsell me to some kind of irrelevant and very expensive suite of apps that I had no use for (pro-tip. If I have 150+ sales per month, I am quite particular about which apps I use, and if I need a video creator, pdf catalogue and a listing designer, rest assured I will cherry-pick the best ones. I have absolutely no need for your suggested package!).

I cancelled. Found another app that does just the same thing (feedback pro).
Then I found out, more than a month later, that their flipping app was still active! Not only that, their app is sending out shipping confirmations to MY customers. I had never signed up for a "shipping confirmation" app, but they are so horny about putting their link in the emails to my customers, that they just do not care.

Then when I tried to contact them they had a broken captcha confirmation at their contact page inside the Ebay app center, so they could not be contacted. Kind of shows what kind of business they run.

Had to sleuth a bit to get their real contact information. Got some kind of support by a person with a very anglo name, that could barely express herself in the English language.

Now if Ebay app center actually had some principles and ambition, they would kick amoral operators like these to the curb, but Ebay seems to lack a clear policy. Not really like Apple's app store. I mean, if 3dsellers spam my customers with shipping confirmations when I use a feedback reminder app, despite me having cancelled, who knows what else they would do.

Last edited by vidim; 08-21-2018 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-23-2018

Vidim,

I'm sorry you had such an unfortunate experience. I hope I'll be able to clarify some of the issues you've brought up.

Since 2010, we've been creating apps for eBay sellers for the eBay App Store and quickly became their biggest app provider. Today, we have over 200,000 eBay sellers using our apps and earlier this year we've decided to let sellers use our apps together, under one dashboard of a single platform.

Sounds like you used our feedback reminder prior to this spring when we launched the 3Dsellers platform. Thus, you've received our upgrade notification. However, you were not obligated to move to the platform and you were able to continue using the feedback reminder solely, at its original price.

Regarding the shipping confirmation issue, here's what I think happened: since you did not upgrade to 3Dsellers Pro, I assume your account kept running on our Free Plan, which includes limited versions of 4 of our apps. ThankYou Emails is one of these applications that could have sent emails to your customers according to the settings you've set during the 7-day free trial. In order to avoid that, you need to turn OFF the activation button of the ThankYou Emails. Please refer to this image to see the activation button.

To fully disconnect from the 3Dsellers platform and stop using the Free Plan, please send an email to support@3dsellers.com and your account will be terminated.

I do apologize for the broken captcha on eBay's app center, I'll look into that right now. However, we have a live chat on our website as well as inside our platform so please reach out to us through that or through our support email above.

Additionally, you can contact me directly at dina@3dsellers.com. Hope I was able to reconcile your trust towards 3Dsellers because it is our mission to help you automate the management of your eBay business with ease, and bring it to its maximum potential.
Old 08-23-2018

Justin, for some reason I can not answer your direct message so I'll answer here:

There is, in fact, a multi account integration so you can connect several eBay accounts and manage them within our platform.

Please note that our pricing varies according to the monthly sales volume, thus, additional accounts will cause an increase of the subscription fee. You can learn more about our pricing here: https://3dsellers.com/pricing/

Regarding the API, could you please elaborate on what you're interested to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Ghost View Post
InkFrog works as an API on your behalf, so it would not link the accounts.

You have to be careful though to use the right info on the right account, it can be confusing sometimes with multiple accounts, so I suggest setting up Master Profiles for each account in InkFrog.
The Following User Says Thank You to dina For This Useful Post:
Justin Ghost (09-21-2018)
Old 08-23-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by dina View Post
Vidim,
I assume your account kept running on our Free Plan, which includes limited versions of 4 of our apps. ThankYou Emails is one of these applications that could have sent emails to your customers according to the settings you've set during the 7-day free trial.
I never signed up to a free trial of those 4 apps, and that is a moot point anyway. If I cancel my account, then all your "services" should stop running, especially since it was more than a month since I had cancelled. Anyway. That is all irrelevant now. I do not think you are spamming my customers anymore, and if you are, you are breaking a number of laws and I will make sure Ebay kick you out.

Quote:
Today, we have over 200,000 eBay sellers using our apps
Yeah, right. With an entry level package of $9.95, it means that you have a $2 million+ turnover every month. Maybe start acting accordingly? Not a single one of your apps have more than 400 ratings in the app center. Your claim is not plausible. The only way you can claim 200K active users is if you do not honour cancellations (oops).

Quote:
Hope I was able to reconcile your trust towards 3Dsellers because it is our mission to help you automate the management of your eBay business with ease, and bring it to its maximum potential.
I have no faith in you or your business. Plenty of fish in the sea. You're not the only game in town, and a simple search for all of your "services" will find cheaper and perfectly viable alternatives with outfits that are not lax about integrity and spamming.

Last edited by vidim; 08-23-2018 at 10:23 AM.
Old 09-21-2018

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
Hey! I am from 3Dsellers

We are indeed a great solution to grow your feedback score (our users say they can see results right away, in multiple stores!) as well as cross product promotion within ThankYou emails and the listing templates. For other customer relations, we've just released a CRM Helpdesk to combine your messages in one place, on and off eBay!

Regarding the price, do keep in mind that we offer a total of 7 products for design, communication and marketing solutions (and growing!), covering all necessary tools for an eBay business. You can learn more about them here. And, we let all new users try out all the tools in full capacity for the first 7 days, for free!

Please do let me know if you guys have any questions, I'm happy to help.

Best,
Dina
Hah, you guys are funny. I just bought a pair of items from eBay sellers using your service and immediately received emails advertising other products. First such email is a guaranteed neutral feedback from me. But I'll give them both a little more time. If it continues, they'll be getting negative feedback. (To be fair, I guess you didn't specify which way your customers' feedback will grow.)

Spam (cross-product promotion, as you call it) is against eBay's terms. Consider this a PSA for anyone reading.
The Following User Says Thank You to chaos215bar2 For This Useful Post:
vidim (09-22-2018)
Old 09-23-2018

More complaints about 3dsellers spam. It seems like they've been up to no good since 2014 or longer
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ebay/commen...rs_just_had_a/

WARNING EBAY LINK
https://community.ebay.com/t5/Archiv.../td-p/21897076

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 09-23-2018 at 08:32 AM.
Old 09-23-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidim View Post
More complaints about 3dsellers spam. It seems like they've been up to no good since 2014 or longer
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ebay/commen...rs_just_had_a/

WARNING EBAY LINK
https://community.ebay.com/t5/Archiv.../td-p/21897076
Perfect sharing vidim
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
vidim (09-23-2018)
Old 09-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Thumbs up Re: Anyone ever use 3D Sellers?

Quote:
Justin, for some reason I can not answer your direct message so I'll answer here:

There is, in fact, a multi account integration so you can connect several eBay accounts and manage them within our platform.

Please note that our pricing varies according to the monthly sales volume, thus, additional accounts will cause an increase of the subscription fee. You can learn more about our pricing here: https://3dsellers.com/pricing/

Regarding the API, could you please elaborate on what you're interested to know?
3D Sellers has been working great for me, especially the Feedback Reminders. The thank you emails are a bit much for established accounts, but it's great for cross-selling if you want to redirect people to your website. As you know, eBizzay doesn't like this at all. You can adjust the amount of emails it sends too by the way, it defaults at 4 which is spammy, I do 2-3 depending on what I'm trying to accomplish, timing is important too, ya don't wanna bombard people,
  • Post purchase
  • Shipped item
  • Feedback Reminder

You can customize all these emails and they cross-sell which is awesome

I'll keep you guys updated.
Old 02-25-2019

Longevity: 29%

Hi I have been using 3Dsellers for the last year. Pretty good company. I know they are better now than in the beginning. They have lots to offer and the price is very reasonable. Hope this helps!! Thanks
Old 05-30-2019

Longevity: 28%

As an ebay buyer, I loathe the way that sellers submit my details to third-parties without my consent or send me emails advertising their other products, and I never use those that do so a second time, always leaving negative feedback to warn people that their details will be shared and that they will more than likely receive unwanted spam.

Last edited by kitkit; 05-30-2019 at 11:26 AM.
Old 12-20-2019

Longevity: 63%

@kitkit you are an idiot. I hope I will never have to deal with a buyer like you. As for 3D sellers, it's great app works very good for me. What I don't like about it is the price. Especially if you want to use it for 3-4 different accounts and sell 15K a month on each account. It means you will have to pay more than $500 USD a month for 4 different accounts. I don't think it's that worth.

Last edited by bakica; 12-20-2019 at 05:49 PM.
Old 12-23-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakica View Post
@kitkit you are an idiot. I hope I will never have to deal with a buyer like you.
He made a complaint based on valid reasons. What's your problem?
Old 12-25-2019

Longevity: 32%
Thumbs up Re: Anyone ever use 3D Sellers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidim View Post
He made a complaint based on valid reasons. What's your problem?
Indeed. As I said in my comment above. Break eBay’s terms by spamming my eBay email with ads for other listings, and you get reported (not that it’ll do much) and negative feedback. It’s as simple as that.

I’m glad to see @kitkit agrees.
Old 12-25-2019

Longevity: 63%

@vidim - What's the valid reason?
When you buy something from eBay you give consent to eBay to share your details with the seller and third-parties. Me and many other sellers here are using Inkfrog, 3D-Sellers and many other software to simplify selling on eBay. Do I deserve negative feedback for that? If you don't want your info shared just go in the store and forget about eBay.

@chaos215bar2 - talking about sending emails with advertising similar products? I'm not sure if that's breaking the eBay terms... eBay does the same thing all the time.
Old 04-15-2020

Longevity: 23%

Used them briefly years ago recently discovered they are still taking 5.00 every month out of my pay pal account. Have had no luck dealing with them.Customer service is horrible.Initially made contact explained the problem I was offered free service for one year which didn't seem fair due to the fact my account being debited since 2013.Once I refused offer wont return any emails.

Last edited by JR437; 04-15-2020 at 08:08 AM.