eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Ebay Tracking and what to do??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/120653-ebay-tracking-what-do.html)

Martin_Rogers 10-05-2018 02:57 AM

Ebay Tracking and what to do???

Hello, just bought a stealth account from one of the verified sellers from this forum.

I have a brand new computer setup with brand new fresh dedicated ip that I bought from IPBURGER website, I'm also using Portable Firefox browser, nothing else.

My question is, do I need to turn on Tracking Protection from Firefox and also disable cookies, flash and everything like that? because I heard if you disable them it makes you suspicious on EBAY.

What about WEBRTC? do I need to turn on WEBRTC protection from Viscosity app too?

What do you guys recommend? what do I have to do?
Please help me out! thank you.

ilcarletto 10-05-2018 03:04 AM

Re: Ebay Tracking and what to do???

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Cookies helps in getting eBay/PalPal trust. I definitively keep them so they know is always me from my computer logging in.

Anyway, I would first of all ask your account provider the question you have. He is the most indicated person to answer on how the account should be handled. Did you try?

Martin_Rogers 10-05-2018 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 947882)
Hi, welcome to the forum.

Cookies helps in getting eBay/PalPal trust. I definitively keep them so they know is always me from my computer logging in.

Anyway, I would first of all ask your account provider the question you have. He is the most indicated person to answer on how the account should be handled. Did you try?

Hello, No I haven't asked him yet.

Loera 10-05-2018 03:49 AM

WebRTC is always recommended to hide your local IP but I don't think Ebay will take a look at it (Paypal don't). You need to be worry about IP, Cookies and User-Agent.
It's important to have Fresh IP along with new user-agent/browser for each account but if you have many ebay's, you won't want to manage many browsers :laugh:
I manage my Paypal accounts with Multiloginapp (I have the free one, but if you're able to pay the pro version it will be extremely better, gives you more user-agents/profiles to use and save cookies in each session). It's like to have many browsers in just one app.
If you have one EB/PP account it's not neccesary. You only need one unique browser to operate with and obviously a new IP. Remember not to use the browser you use to do usual stuff (twitter, youtube, forums or whatever you do on internet) for logging to your ebay account or you'll get caught by cookies. Yes, you can clean cookies but it always better do it separately.