Has anyone got this? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-14-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Has anyone got this?

Tonight just about to creat My 6th steath Ebay account. But when adding Paypay as monthly ebay payment, I got this:

"Unable to use this PayPal account to set up monthly payments for your selling fees. Please try another PayPal account."

What I do every time:
Add a new email address under paypal which I will use to open new steath Ebay account -> Create new steath Ebay account with this new email address-> set paypal account as monthly ebay fee payment(using the new email address) so that I can start to sell on Ebay.

Everytime, Ebay happily accepted this and all my Ebay accounts gone have not affected my paypal so far.

But seems Ebay can now trace that it's actual the same paypal though capped with a new Email address?

Anyone has the same problem? Pls feel free to advise
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-14-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Why are you using the same Paypal for more then eBay account???
Old 07-14-2009
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by latting View Post
Pls feel free to advise
At the very least, do yourself a favor and get the Stealth Book. And get caught up with the rest of us.

Creating Stealth Accounts and making MAJOR mistakes like you are doing is just a huge waste of time and effort.
The Following User Says Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
ebayrocks (07-17-2009)
Old 07-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

latting
Welcome to the forum!

what you are doing might have worked before: but to stay stealth it is not going to work now. To be really stealth it is better to have a set of ebay/paypal with NO link to anything else. Also it is far far far better to pay your fees without using paypal.

Using one paypal with different emails means links. It becomes another way for you to be tracked,linked and if there are troubles, suspended. That defeats everything.
Old 07-14-2009
Threadstarter  

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman View Post
Why are you using the same Paypal for more then eBay account???
The reason I set steath Ebay account is to save some Ebay fees (used to pay Ebay Ebay, but under current enviroment, need them to share with the crisis)

So as long as my paypal keeps working, I did not bother to set a steath paypal.
Old 07-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

Use other means to pay the fees then.No need to tie up the paypal for that
This thread might be of interest:http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...do-safely.html

Is a sound method.
Old 07-14-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
latting
Welcome to the forum!

what you are doing might have worked before: but to stay stealth it is not going to work now. To be really stealth it is better to have a set of ebay/paypal with NO link to anything else. Also it is far far far better to pay your fees without using paypal.

Using one paypal with different emails means links. It becomes another way for you to be tracked,linked and if there are troubles, suspended. That defeats everything.
Thought it's more difficult to get a new paypal account working than Ebay account. To lift a couple of limitations and probably faxing documents to proof etc..

Also, there is high volume discount. Say over 15,000 pounds/ month, the fee is only 1.9%, compared to 3.4%, that's a 200-300 quid. But if everytime I used a new paypal, would be not enjoying this bit.

Even if I used new paypals, the Bank accounts have to be my real ones, is it? Does it mean I have to prepare loads of bank account as well?
Old 07-14-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Use other means to pay the fees then.No need to tie up the paypal for that
This thread might be of interest:http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...do-safely.html

Is a sound method.
Thanks for the link

a friend of mine is quite insereted in stealth and have more experience than myself. But he's complaining VCC is no good now. Will have read and give it a go and hopefull bring some good news to my friend as well. A bit late UK time so leave it tomorrow and get back to you guys then
Old 07-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

latting,

There's a lot of stuff that works. Make sure you keep in touch here. Forum motto is There's a workaround for everything
aspkin (07-14-2009)
Old 04-19-2017

Longevity: 40%
Cool Re: Has anyone got this?

Ive been dealing with this issue for months, going back and forth between ebay and paypal wasting my time.

Finally figured out a solution, and let me tell you I have no found one solution online. Not sure of what exactly fixed it but I can tell you what I did.

It's important to state that I received this error during submitting a listing from a new ebay account (I have many ebay accounts for my business).
First I had to remove all my preapproved payments through paypal that regarded ebay. Having too many can affect it (considering I have 5 ebay accounts). The thing that finally worked was when I went through my ebay account settings and click Link My Paypal under Paypal Account Info (under the main My Account Page). I *thought* I tried that before (maybe not) but after clearing my preapproved payments the link DID work. It still didn't work when I tried to link the paypal during listing submission. I hope this helps someone cuz I've searched the whole internet and nobody seems to have any solution, including the customer service people. I hope this helps somebody out!