Help me please. I need guidance. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-02-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Unhappy Help me please. I need guidance.

Okay, Let me begin with this. Thanks for all information given too me once this thread is posted.

I have been on ebay for about 3 years now. When I started I was selling sketch items such as ⊗⊗⊗⊗ kylier jenner make up.... blah blah blah. I didn't know any better... Long story short. All my accounts at the time got permanently banned.

2 years later... I made an account with one of my close friends names in order too get back too selling. I used all there information and everything. After about 3-4 months of selling. I took a chance and changed all of the info to my name. I changed the paypal and the registered name on the ebay.... Guess what... NOTHING happened. I was in the clear. I don't know how. All while I was switching over too my actual information I started an LLC and have a EIN and all that. I implented all that and still no ban.... i was in the clear. After finalizing everything I started too take off. In 5 months I did 3400 transactions.

I made another account with some older gentlemen because they saw my potential in growth.... Heres where I messed up. I made the account in MY NAME. LIKE A IDIOT.... Im not gonna drag this out so heres the point im making . They connected the first account. My top rated too this one and I got ONE BIG ban hammer..... I was devastated. SO I NEED the communities help to guide me.....

I am in search for an account that has aged past 90 days. I have over 30,000$ in Inventory and overheard I have too attende too so I CANT take it "slow" I need to be able to get on and list 50 listings and then the next day 75 and the next day 75 and so on and so on till I get my inventory back up. If Anyone has any info please advise me on what steps I should be taking. I am not trying to run through stealth account 200 20000 because I do ALOT of sales volume wise.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Help me please. I need guidance.

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Speak to sellers in the marketplace for aged accounts. Still recommend you go somewhat slow.

Sad story about the linking of both accounts but it's not rare. Changing info is also a problem - you got lucky for a bit.
Old 11-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Seems you are making a lot of rookie stealth mistakes.

I highly recommend you consider getting the stealth guide asap because it will show you things you are doing wrong.

You might think you can get away with selling those items your way, and yea, it might work for a time, but it's not a sustainable business model. You should be focused on scaling new stealth accounts and quit using real details of other people which will just lead to problems for you.
Old 11-02-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Seems you are making a lot of rookie stealth mistakes.

I highly recommend you consider getting the stealth guide asap because it will show you things you are doing wrong.

You might think you can get away with selling those items your way, and yea, it might work for a time, but it's not a sustainable business model. You should be focused on scaling new stealth accounts and quit using real details of other people which will just lead to problems for you.
I have a business. How will I claim taxes. I have a huge inventory. I can't waste my time listing 2-5 items a day
Old 11-02-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Speak to sellers in the marketplace for aged accounts. Still recommend you go somewhat slow.

Sad story about the linking of both accounts but it's not rare. Changing info is also a problem - you got lucky for a bit.
Well maybe you can help me. I have a business. I am trying to scale this business. I am trying to create longevity in this. I have an LLC already. A ware house. What do you suggest I do to maintain growth and sales all while keeping the irs happy ? How will I claim taxes. Do you have any advice on this.
Old 09-11-2019

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbeastyep View Post
Well maybe you can help me. I have a business. I am trying to scale this business. I am trying to create longevity in this. I have an LLC already. A ware house. What do you suggest I do to maintain growth and sales all while keeping the irs happy ? How will I claim taxes. Do you have any advice on this.
Create multiple accounts and don't put you eggs in one basket. With that mich inventory, you should have at least 4 to 5 active stealth accounts.
Old 09-13-2019

Longevity: 69%

Agreed you need to have about 10 accounts. That way if an account gets banned only 10% of your sales will fall out. You need to not put all your eggs in a basket because just like what already happened to you, you can go from 50k in sales to ZERO!

But first you need to learn stealth rules. Like wtf would you change the account back in your name? Why would you ever use your info ever? Delete your info from your mind and never use any of it. You have to be stealth only.

I’m sure someone here is selling high limit established accounts but they won’t be cheap. Buy one of those and buy 5 5/500 ones and while you’re unloading on the high limit account start seasoning the loser ones and after 3 months you’ll have 5 good accounts to move the sales into.