eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Creating your own Ebay stealth accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/121794-creating-your-own-ebay-stealth-accounts.html)

Ebay12345 11-21-2018 06:56 AM

Re: Creating your own Ebay stealth accounts

Cool guys.

I’ll post a update when I tried it and what browser am I supposed to use ? And what do u mean existing device prevent linking ?

JamesNorth101 11-21-2018 07:04 AM

All the questions that you keep asking are in the same guide that you cannot find the time to read

Best advise would be to read through the guide and then read it again. It covers everything you need to know

Play 11-21-2018 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebay12345 (Post 959116)
Cool guys.

I’ll post a update when I tried it and what browser am I supposed to use ? And what do u mean existing device prevent linking ?

All the answers are in the guide.

Even if you ask all the questions that come to your head, you're bound to forget something the guide covers.

You will buy it in the end. I know you will. :)

Ebayorbust 11-21-2018 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebay12345 (Post 959116)
Cool guys.

You stated you can't be bothered to do any reading for yourself and based on the previous few comments, it looks like spoon-feeding time is over as well.

Best of luck to you.

Ebay12345 11-21-2018 09:40 AM

Okay. I guess I’ll just give it a go now. Because you guys can’t tell me how they link accounts together and you lot just want me to buy the book which I really don’t need, :faint:

dbhana121 11-21-2018 10:00 AM

Well you clearly would need the book if you dont know how to do it...

Everyones told you multiple times to get the book as it's essential alongside forum material but you clearly aren't listening, no clue why people are entertaining you

Ebay12345 11-21-2018 10:22 AM

Well if people keep saying different things I really don’t know which way to go some people on other forums are saying I need a new device and on this one they are saying no that’s why I’m confused. And you lot are just mentioning the stealth book like your trying to sell it out and make money from selling that book.

dbhana121 11-21-2018 10:24 AM

So listen to whoever you wish, most people on this forum got as far as they have due to the guide which is a starting step, no ones going to keep spoon feeding you the info in the guide.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebay12345 (Post 959183)
Well if people keep saying different things I really don’t know which way to go some people on other forums are saying I need a new device and on this one they are saying no that’s why I’m confused.

rsot 11-21-2018 10:26 AM

Quote:

Well if people keep saying different things I really don’t know which way to go some people on other forums are saying I need a new device and on this one they are saying no that’s why I’m confused. And you lot are just mentioning the stealth book like your trying to sell it out and make money from selling that book.

If you're not interested in getting the stealth guide, that's your choice - a lot of stealth can be pieced together by reading throughout the forums - a lot of ppl have made posts on their stealth setup asking for analysis and other members have replied.

Payelectronica 11-21-2018 10:53 AM

Quote:

Look at the amount of post some of these people on this forum have. Then look at how many times they have been thanked. You can even READ a little and find that Many people have thanked them for important information that they gave for FREE that turned out to be nothing less than accurate.
The most important free advice has already been given to you by some of the most respected people on this forum. I’m going to give it to you too and Like those before me, I won’t make a dime.. Buy the Stealth Guide.

SaiJin 11-21-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

listen carefully, we here don't make a penny from the guide and the LOT of us here are just trying to help you help yourself.

This forum is BUILT to support people who has the ebay stealth.

If you don't want to buy the guide, then DON"T.
If you want the guide, they have a 30 day return policy if the guide doesn't teach you how to make the accounts.

ouako 11-21-2018 12:11 PM

This is the kind of user who would spend $300 on a stealth account to get it banned and then get mad At the seller

Ebay12345 11-21-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ouako (Post 959216)
This is the kind of user who would spend $300 on a stealth account to get it banned and then get mad At the seller

I’m not spending any money to get a stealth account I want to know how to build it myself and then build it up.

JamesNorth101 11-21-2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebay12345 (Post 959176)
Okay. I guess I’ll just give it a go now. Because you guys can’t tell me how they link accounts together and you lot just want me to buy the book which I really don’t need, :faint:

The issue is that you have just the one question, and then another small question then another and so on. And it’s fine to ha love questions but you cannot expect to to be fed all the questions without putting in any work your send. You want to learn exactly how to make accounts? Great! It’s really simple and all outlined in in simple steps the stealth guide which everyone here has read at the start of their stealth adventure

ouako 11-21-2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebay12345 (Post 959220)
I’m not spending any money to get a stealth account I want to know how to build it myself and then build it up.

I’m saying, for the price of the stealth book, you gain all the knowledge of eBay stealth. Sure, you may still have questions, but the book gives you the foundation to going stealth on eBay.

Without the book, I wouldn’t be running 6 stealth accounts each and every day. Plus, it gives you tips and advice that you won’t find elsewhere.

MM78 11-21-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebay12345 (Post 959220)

Your problem is that you want to build your accounts without having any kind of foundation. You have no clue what you are doing, but some how we are suppose to sit at this forum 24/7 and answer your questions at a moments notice.

We are not Technical support, you obviously seem the type to try and put something together without reading the instructions....then call tech support pissed off.

The book provides a foundation, it explains why certain things are done....

Ebay12345 11-21-2018 05:13 PM

Okay guys. I’ll purchase the book and see how it goes. And where will I get the phone numbers from to verify the accounts ?

JamesNorth101 11-21-2018 05:40 PM

Pay as you go SIMs are fine to use

Ebay12345 11-22-2018 06:52 AM

Hi again.

I'm trying to make a payment I want to use PayPal to purchase the book and it's asking for credit card details.

dbhana121 11-22-2018 06:55 AM

Paypal isnt accepted i think even though the logo is present on the page.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebay12345 (Post 959393)
Hi again.

I'm trying to make a payment I want to use PayPal to purchase the book and it's asking for credit card details.

Ebay12345 11-22-2018 07:15 AM

Isn't there a chance of getting scammed if I pay by a Card?

Bangduck 11-22-2018 07:21 AM

Crest each account with all new info, fresh Ip, cookies cleared, etc