I want to become a Stealth Authorized Seller! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-23-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default I want to become a Stealth Authorized Seller!

Anyone here able to provide documents where I can make eBay think I am an authorized seller for a particular product?

I have 2 sellers on eBay stalking my every move. Every item I list they copy it word by word and photo by photo. For example I was selling one particular item for £30 and selling 2 to 3 per day and now they list it at £5 to kill off market.

They do this on all my other products too and I contacted eBay about this matter but they asked to see if I am an authorized seller for this item!

I'm not so much annoyed by price wars but more to do with how they copy my listing word by word.

Please note I sell digital items so its not allowed by eBay.

I wish not to contact ebay too much because they have to look at my listing too to compare the copycats. I did contact them once and they sent me forms about seller in question and they banned him. But again I'm too scared to do this all the time as I don't want them reading my listing shipping terms which involve digital downloads via emails and no physical shipping...etc.

Does anyone provide such services/documents here?

For the last 3 years I was happy making £3000 a month from 2 products on 1 of my accounts only for these jerks to come and ruin things. Sales have dropped to half now and I'm having to work harder by listing cheaper and dealing with more buyers due to cheap sales.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-24-2018

Default Re: I want to become a Stealth Authorized Seller!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeless View Post
Anyone here able to provide documents where I can make eBay think I am an authorized seller for a particular product?

I have 2 sellers on eBay stalking my every move. Every item I list they copy it word by word and photo by photo. For example I was selling one particular item for £30 and selling 2 to 3 per day and now they list it at £5 to kill off market.

They do this on all my other products too and I contacted eBay about this matter but they asked to see if I am an authorized seller for this item!

I'm not so much annoyed by price wars but more to do with how they copy my listing word by word.

Please note I sell digital items so its not allowed by eBay.

I wish not to contact ebay too much because they have to look at my listing too to compare the copycats. I did contact them once and they sent me forms about seller in question and they banned him. But again I'm too scared to do this all the time as I don't want them reading my listing shipping terms which involve digital downloads via emails and no physical shipping...etc.

Does anyone provide such services/documents here?

For the last 3 years I was happy making £3000 a month from 2 products on 1 of my accounts only for these jerks to come and ruin things. Sales have dropped to half now and I'm having to work harder by listing cheaper and dealing with more buyers due to cheap sales.
You need to either be the rights holder of the digital product or be authorized by the rights holder and be selling it in compliance with the corresponding site policy. If this does not apply to you, then you should not be selling it on the site.

If the rights holder in question already has a VeRO arrangement with eBay, no documentation will work. Submitting any false documentation to counteract this may result in penalty by perjury.

What particular brand or site is this? If you are talking about Netflix or similar, you have not a chance in hell, even with the most authentic documentation.
Old 11-24-2018

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 48%

Those 2 accounts may very well be one person. Try spreading it out. Instead of 2-3 per day on one account try 2-3 per week and spread your accounts.. They are probably buying the £5 item With a stealth account.
The Following User Says Thank You to Payelectronica For This Useful Post:
homeless (11-24-2018)
Old 11-24-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payelectronica View Post
Those 2 accounts may very well be one person. Try spreading it out. Instead of 2-3 per day on one account try 2-3 per week and spread your accounts.. They are probably buying the £5 item With a stealth account.
Ya I keep ending my listings and list on other stealths hoping I'll lose him.

I also list vero stuff so he can list it himself and fall for the bait then I take mine down next day to get him in trouble which seems to have worked on few of his accounts.

It's a shame though as I don't like the idea of competing with other stealth sellers, we should stick together and fix market prices than turn on each other.
Old 11-24-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHerald View Post
You need to either be the rights holder of the digital product or be authorized by the rights holder and be selling it in compliance with the corresponding site policy. If this does not apply to you, then you should not be selling it on the site.

If the rights holder in question already has a VeRO arrangement with eBay, no documentation will work. Submitting any false documentation to counteract this may result in penalty by perjury.

What particular brand or site is this? If you are talking about Netflix or similar, you have not a chance in hell, even with the most authentic documentation.
Thanks for your advice but point of Aspkin is "Magic Happens Here"