eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   0 Selling Limit (New Account) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/122126-0-selling-limit-new-account.html)

matt408 12-02-2018 03:04 AM

0 Selling Limit (New Account)

Created a new stealth account today and want to know why I can't list
I think is because I used hushed, virtual number that I used to verify Paypal and eBay
Other reason may be My bank is not linked if that may be the cause

nickopedia 12-02-2018 08:43 AM

Re: 0 Selling Limit (New Account)

Yes, if you used a virtual # you will always get 0/0 limits right off.

It's one of the things you need to pay attention to when creating your accounts. Start off with a real mobile #, then switch to a Google Voice after a month or so.

BTW, if you haven't already done so, you should really consider getting the Stealth Guide because this would be covered, along with a lot of other stuff to save yourself time and aggravation trying to figure out on your own.

matt408 12-02-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 961857)
Yes, if you used a virtual # you will always get 0/0 limits right off.

It's one of the things you need to pay attention to when creating your accounts. Start off with a real mobile #, then switch to a Google Voice after a month or so.

BTW, if you haven't already done so, you should really consider getting the Stealth Guide because this would be covered, along with a lot of other stuff to save yourself time and aggravation trying to figure out on your own.

I do have the stealth guide, it said it was ok to use this but guess no more VCC, do I have to start from scratch and use a new IP and gift card, address, bank acc etc..

nickopedia 12-02-2018 04:50 PM

People often claim the 0/0 initial limits are an easy thing to call in and fix. My personal experience is quite different, however.

Nearly every time I call in to lift the 0/0 on a new account the eBay rep will want to ask me the database questions from public records which supposed to match the identity for the account. Questions such as "What was one of your previous abddresses", "What was the make/model of your car", "What is the age range of some relative", etc.

I would say that 9 times out of 10 they will ask you the database questions to set the limits. I guess it can't hurt to try to call in and see how you do with the answers, but sometimes you can get lucky and answer at last 1 correct and get 5/500 limits or something.

Some people claim they can use Google Voice to create a new eBay account and that will work, but I found maybe less than half the time you will get lucky, if that. As I said, it's best to use a prepaid mobile phone # to start off esp. if you want to try for higher limits.

stealthbro 12-02-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 962047)
People often claim the 0/0 initial limits are an easy thing to call in and fix. My personal experience is quite different, however.

Nearly every time I call in to lift the 0/0 on a new account the eBay rep will want to ask me the database questions from public records which supposed to match the identity for the account. Questions such as "What was one of your previous abddresses", "What was the make/model of your car", "What is the age range of some relative", etc.

I would say that 9 times out of 10 they will ask you the database questions to set the limits. I guess it can't hurt to try to call in and see how you do with the answers, but sometimes you can get lucky and answer at last 1 correct and get 5/500 limits or something.

Some people claim they can use Google Voice to create a new eBay account and that will work, but I found maybe less than half the time you will get lucky, if that. As I said, it's best to use a prepaid mobile phone # to start off esp. if you want to try for higher limits.

There is a method how to create 1000 limit ebay account. I know it has something to do with the right method right link at the beginning when you open it. Your IP needs to be a residential IP as well the phone number / sprint / verizon / At&t. Still research how to get them. And you dont need to have a pp set up.

MM78 12-03-2018 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthbro (Post 962108)
Your IP needs to be a residential IP

That's not entirely true, I have used MIFI's, Phone Tethering, Proxies and still got high limits.

Quote:

as well the phone number / sprint / verizon / At&t.
Phone can be any number that is NOT a VOIP.

nickopedia 12-03-2018 01:02 AM

I will say that the IP score, although important isn't the only significant factor in getting the 1k or 5k accounts. The type of phone # is much more important, as is the method/order you do things.

I found a Verizon or ATT prepaid phone to give reliable results. If you insist on using a residential IP address and don't have access to one, check a service called Proxyfish which is considerably more affordable than using a service such as Luminati or Hola for base Consumer Residential IP address proxy.

ouako 12-03-2018 01:23 PM

I mean, I use IPBurger IPs, and google voice for my accounts. Haven't had an issue with 0/0 limits yet.

hamzam3 12-05-2018 11:30 AM

Do you use Dedicated VPN or Fresh VPN for IPBurger ?

SaiJin 12-05-2018 12:56 PM

I use a dedicated fresh VPN from IPburger.

Their quality is very good so I can rule out that they aren't the issue with your 0/0

Must be somewhting else

SaiJin 12-05-2018 12:57 PM

You need to tell us in detail how you made the account so we can see where it went wrong.

AlexATackett 12-05-2018 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 962765)
I use a dedicated fresh VPN from IPburger.

Their quality is very good so I can rule out that they aren't the issue with your 0/0

Must be somewhting else

sometime dedicated VPN is also not working in ebay stealth account

SaiJin 12-05-2018 01:13 PM

It always worked for me.

It's a different story if the so called dedicated fresh VPN is purchased from a source that's questionable though

Iwrek 12-06-2018 04:01 PM

What do you guys use instead of a VCC?

MM78 12-06-2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwrek (Post 963078)
What do you guys use instead of a VCC?

Any VISA/MC Gift Card will work. A lot use Vanilla Visa GIFT Cards.

Iwrek 12-06-2018 04:22 PM

I got 0/0 limits, I’m guessing because my ip was far from address I selected or bc I used an app for phone verification.

Iwrek 12-06-2018 04:37 PM

And for your prepaid phones they cost like $30 per month on att or Verizon? I feel like that’s a lot.

MM78 12-06-2018 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwrek (Post 963081)
I got 0/0 limits, I’m guessing because my ip was far from address I selected or bc I used an app for phone verification.

Your IP only has to be in the USA...that's not what caused it, the reason u got a 0/0 is because of the phone app you used.

MM78 12-06-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwrek (Post 963083)
And for your prepaid phones they cost like $30 per month on att or Verizon? I feel like that’s a lot.

Tracfone works fine, you can change the phone number 4 times....

MM78 12-06-2018 04:50 PM

Maybe you should get the stealth ebook....

Iwrek 12-06-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 963087)
Maybe you should get the stealth ebook....

I’m thinking about getting it, would I have to let my account age or can I start selling quick? Sorry I’m new to stealth accounts haha.