eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   ebay account got suspended the next day (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/122932-ebay-account-got-suspended-next-day.html)

Mayhard 01-05-2019 03:02 PM

ebay account got suspended the next day

Hello,

I created a new stealth account and listed items from my garage (mainly car parts). I had some issues with the account (could not add paypal as my payment method for fees), so I gave them a call we solved the issue and then I asked them to increase my limits (my limits were 10/500 and I got an increase of 100/5000). I listed 19 items for around 1500$ and the next day I got suspended.

I gave them million calls and nothing helped, they gave me some stupid statements like "security reasons" etc.

What possibly did I do wrong here?

LSD 01-05-2019 03:58 PM

Re: ebay account got suspended the next day

19 items on a brand new account...??
You can have them all sold in a couple days. I think you just rushed there a bit.

Aguero 01-05-2019 04:52 PM

OP,

Don't rush things. You have to look like new seller. 19 listings in one day on a new account is pretty risky. You can sell one used low risk item, wait for feedback and list another. Slow and steady.
I am not familiar with car parts, but what I read here it is a risky category.

slokor 01-05-2019 05:48 PM

As others stated you rushed things by listing too many items on day 1. But even worse was the fact the tot value was over $1500... the account really never stood a chance.

ivanicon 01-06-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhard (Post 968989)
Hello,

I had some issues with the account (could not add paypal as my payment method for fees), so I gave them a call we solved the issue

How did you solve the issue? you called them and they let you use paypal balance to pay fees?

dennis82 01-06-2019 09:31 PM

i started getting more listings with 25 feedback and so far 89 new listings........strong account and holding, 4 weeks old account

Mayhard 01-07-2019 10:45 AM

that is what I though, I rushed things and they realized that the user behind the screen must be experienced.

But then again, why would they give me 100/5000 limits and expect me not to fill the limit?

nickopedia 01-07-2019 10:56 AM

Ebay account need to be created correctly, as well as "seasoned" before selling. By selling that much straight away is asking for trouble, even if they allow it at all.

What I mean by "seasoning" accounts is simply browsing around a bit, adding items to your watch list, etc, as well as allowing a few days to pass. I don't list anything for at least a couple weeks myself on new accounts. I don't just let them sit either. You need to act like a normal user, browsing around, adding cookies and the like.

Have you read the Stealth Guide at all?

SaiJin 01-07-2019 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhard (Post 968989)
Hello,

I created a new stealth account and listed items from my garage (mainly car parts). I had some issues with the account (could not add paypal as my payment method for fees), so I gave them a call we solved the issue and then I asked them to increase my limits (my limits were 10/500 and I got an increase of 100/5000). I listed 19 items for around 1500$ and the next day I got suspended.

I gave them million calls and nothing helped, they gave me some stupid statements like "security reasons" etc.

What possibly did I do wrong here?

So what was the reason you couldn't add your PP as payment method and what did they say / do to fix it?

ddm50 01-07-2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 969448)
Ebay account need to be created correctly, as well as "seasoned" before selling. By selling that much straight away is asking for trouble, even if they allow it at all.

What I mean by "seasoning" accounts is simply browsing around a bit, adding items to your watch list, etc, as well as allowing a few days to pass. I don't list anything for at least a couple weeks myself on new accounts. I don't just let them sit either. You need to act like a normal user, browsing around, adding cookies and the like.

Have you read the Stealth Guide at all?

You waiting a few weeks doesn't really matter, you waiting a few days, that does.

robjobs 01-07-2019 12:34 PM

Dawg you have 278 forum posts and you're listing 1500K first day? Did your aspkin account get hacked?

eman350 01-08-2019 02:36 AM

I listed 50 items my first week on a new stealth account, everything went smooth on my end.

Mayhard 01-09-2019 02:28 PM

I knew that it is not good to list this much at the start, but I gave them a call, had a nice chat and they bumped my limits quite a lot, so I assumed they are fine with me putting listings and filling the limits

as for the payment method, accounts registered on .de does not allow to add pp as payment method, only bank accnts and cc's, so I had to register my account on other eb site

RemiXbomB 01-09-2019 03:24 PM

I had to make an account to reply to this xD. A friend of mine got his account suspended like a day after he started listing. He gave them a call and they said it's just a normal suspension to verify some of his info. After he verified his stuff and everything, they put him on hold. When the girl came back she said that they can't reinstate his account due to high security risk and that the suspension is indefinite.

RemiXbomB 01-09-2019 03:25 PM

Oh... He had listed 5 products before the suspension.

Mayhard 01-14-2019 12:00 PM

Is it okay to list an item for 50$ on a new account (4 days old)?

But only this one until it sells.

netter 01-14-2019 03:54 PM

It could also happened because they linked your browser fingerprint with another account used on the same machine. Did you used a VM or any software protection against browser fingerprinting?

Mayhard 01-15-2019 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by netter (Post 971343)
It could also happened because they linked your browser fingerprint with another account used on the same machine. Did you used a VM or any software protection against browser fingerprinting?

Hey, I use an extension on the browser to spoof canvas. What kind of software against browser fingerprinting would you recommend?

Fedo 01-15-2019 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhard (Post 971433)
Hey, I use an extension on the browser to spoof canvas. What kind of software against browser fingerprinting would you recommend?

i wish it is only the canvas...even spoofing canvas need a certain way to be successful !!
plus canvas, there are many other factors on your browser
and all above is 1 step

then it comes the card you used to add it to ebay!!

then the photos you used on your items

then the description you wrote!! then buy it now or auction

finally, timing is a big factor, time can suspended you, or reinstate you, or even you do not get suspended at all...

more over, each country has it is own regulations , what apply on US accounts not necessary to work on Latvian or UK or Greece or Saudi Arabia accounts..

read alot, learn, and most importantly ( OBSERVE )

Mayhard 01-15-2019 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fedo (Post 971436)
then the description you wrote!! then buy it now or auction

finally, timing is a big factor, time can suspended you, or reinstate you, or even you do not get suspended at all...

Could you elaborate more on these please?

zatenalinmisbukullanici 01-15-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhard (Post 971433)

Yeah what is this fingerprinting for?
Using separate user on pc is not enough?

SaiJin 01-15-2019 11:20 AM

for eBay, separate user account on PC or Mac is enough.
You don't need an extra computer lilke Amazon.