Scaling a stealth account to 1 million per year - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Scaling a stealth account to 1 million per year

Is it possible to scale to a million per year on a stealth account? I am a bit confused to why everyone is suggesting under 200 orders / 20k per year. I understand that more verification may be needed from PayPal but we can just provide those.. no? If you have all the tools mentioned in the Stealth Book, wouldn't it just be like any other account.. as long as all the rules are followed?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-05-2019

Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Scaling a stealth account to 1 million per year

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloEveryone View Post
Is it possible to scale to a million per year on a stealth account? I am a bit confused to why everyone is suggesting under 200 orders / 20k per year. I understand that more verification may be needed from PayPal but we can just provide those.. no? If you have all the tools mentioned in the Stealth Book, wouldn't it just be like any other account.. as long as all the rules are followed?
Because after a certain amount of sales/$$$, you'll be asked to provide identity docs for taxing. And bam...
But if you keep it low, it can last years...just not million$ every year.
Old 01-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSD View Post
Because after a certain amount of sales/$$$, you'll be asked to provide identity docs for taxing. And bam...
But if you keep it low, it can last years...just not million$ every year.
taxing docs such as business license, EIN number, address? If we create a new LLC, we can just provide those right? And if they ask for DL or utility bill, we can just be "creative"?
Old 01-05-2019

Longevity: 57%

It would be so amazing to be able to do that.
Old 01-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WB1976 View Post
It would be so amazing to be able to do that.
Would you say that it is not possible?
Old 01-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

its possible.
Old 01-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

On USA eBay it's relatively easy to gross $1mil per year on a stealth account that's been upgraded to a business account with an EIN. I used to post screenshots proving it.

OP, the people that are telling you to stay under 200/$20,000 are evading their taxes. As long as you don't plan on dodging your taxes, and you take the time to age your eBay/PP accounts properly, $1mil a year is easily doable.

I assumed this was an Amazon thread at first since everyone seems to think those numbers are only possible on Amazon. eBay still has the traffic for you to hit $1mil/yr though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
HelloEveryone (01-05-2019), WB1976 (01-05-2019)
Old 01-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon View Post
If people's solution is "just get 10-20-30 stores if you want 1 mill a year", then it's time you find a better option. That's just a bandaid waiting to be ripped off.
I don't really see how. Redundancy/multiple accounts is a good thing no matter how you look at it.

Best way to scale stealth is to grow your account until it's grossing about $1mil per year, then start growing your 2nd account to do the same, then repeat until you're selling all you can handle.
Old 01-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
On USA eBay it's relatively easy to gross $1mil per year on a stealth account that's been upgraded to a business account with an EIN. I used to post screenshots proving it.

OP, the people that are telling you to stay under 200/$20,000 are evading their taxes. As long as you don't plan on dodging your taxes, and you take the time to age your eBay/PP accounts properly, $1mil a year is easily doable.

I assumed this was an Amazon thread at first since everyone seems to think those numbers are only possible on Amazon. eBay still has the traffic for you to hit $1mil/yr though.
That was my exact though process. If everything is done legally and we are giving PayPal everything they want and need, then I don't quite understand opening dozens of accounts. If something bad does happen whether it is a suspension or PayPal holding money, the same can happen to any account stealth or not. That is, as long as we are following everything in the Stealth Book
Old 01-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
That was my exact though process. If everything is done legally and we are giving PayPal everything they want and need, then I don't quite understand opening dozens of accounts. If something bad does happen whether it is a suspension or PayPal holding money, the same can happen to any account stealth or not. That is, as long as we are following everything in the Stealth Book
Exactly. Only a small percentage of the active posters here use business accounts and push them to the limits. Most of the people here seem to be selling software keys or e-books from outside of USA on USA accounts. I think that's why your question seemed so foreign to some posters.

Once your PP is a business account it is it's own legal entity, so once you're a verified business account the hard part is over.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
HelloEveryone (01-05-2019), nickopedia (01-05-2019)
Old 01-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Exactly. Only a small percentage of the active posters here use business accounts and push them to the limits. Most of the people here seem to be selling software keys or e-books from outside of USA on USA accounts. I think that's why your question seemed so foreign to some posters.

Once your PP is a business account it is it's own legal entity, so once you're a verified business account the hard part is over.
I see. Thanks, that makes a lot of sense.
Old 01-05-2019

Quote:
Would you say that it is not possible?
I am not sure, since I can only speak from my own experince. But it would be one amazing thing. On another note to that, nothing is ever impossible. But I think it would take a long time to do so, if we are speaking about stealth.
Old 01-05-2019

I only have stores on eBay and PayPal business accounts, they like it better that way, and one can do promotions. And I do not sell virtual goods, I sell real products and only high end, due to the Danish postal service which is high, so I would never make a penny with items that goes for under $50. I have sold authentic products at $100 with amazing feedback scores. Just as long as you do the right thing, and do not sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or be misleading in any way. It is a learning process, and it is very important to do your research on each product, so you don’t wholesale ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items. I find this to be the most challenging thing, but it is very possible to make amazing money via eBay.
The Following User Says Thank You to WB1976 For This Useful Post:
HelloEveryone (01-06-2019)
Old 01-05-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 50%

My biggest account will probably do $300k this year. It is EIN verified so I don't see any issues arising, there is no reason.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emporium For This Useful Post:
HelloEveryone (01-06-2019)