eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   How many eBay accounts do you have? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/123321-how-many-ebay-accounts-do-you-have.html)

ddm50 01-19-2019 07:37 PM

How many eBay accounts do you have?

Folks, I've got a question, how many eBay accs you got running? :violin:

JamesNorth101 01-19-2019 07:38 PM

Re: How many eBay accounts do you have?

At once in active use? About 8 or so.

20 in cycle though, but really 8 is more than enough, the other 12 are there just incase accounts get limited and to spread the sales and risk around a bit

nickopedia 01-19-2019 08:55 PM

I have more than 20 in active use via Multilogin App, and another 15-20 or so that I keep on the side, but "browse" them every once in awhile. I don't like not not logging into account for a great deal of time because that might trigger inactivity.

A lot of what I do also involves "seasoning" the accounts, that is simply surfing around eBay, adding items to the watch list, even placing a bid here and there. The point is I want to act as a normal user, so when it comes time to list stuff, I want them to be ready for that.

The biggest challenge I have is to pay attention to what I'm doing at all times, care needs to be taken to handle multiple accounts otherwise mistakes can and DO happen. At first it was a big challenge for me to handle more than 2 or 3 accounts, and when I added more I started mixing up orders or logins (which is VERY bad).

If you are like most people and need a little extra time in the morning to get your brain working and are a little "foggy" it's not a good time to do stealth. If you are not paying attention, the results can be a disaster.

Sunspot144 01-19-2019 09:49 PM

2 accs. 0 stealth. I'm just generally up to no good.

phaz0rz 01-19-2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunspot144 (Post 972529)
2 accs. 0 stealth.

Yeah, same here. :spy:

sax4 01-20-2019 04:41 AM

7 or 8 accounts properly selling on, others dormant or being built up

DezRfc1 01-20-2019 05:47 AM

One, about to create a back up account over the next few days though.

Play 01-20-2019 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddm50 (Post 972516)
Folks, I've got a question, how many eBay accs you got running? :violin:

Once you have a handful, you can build them up simultaneously and that's all you'll really ever need.

topnotchsports 01-20-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 972523)
I have more than 20 in active use via Multilogin App, and another 15-20 or so that I keep on the side, but "browse" them every once in awhile. I don't like not not logging into account for a great deal of time because that might trigger inactivity.

A lot of what I do also involves "seasoning" the accounts, that is simply surfing around eBay, adding items to the watch list, even placing a bid here and there. The point is I want to act as a normal user, so when it comes time to list stuff, I want them to be ready for that.

The biggest challenge I have is to pay attention to what I'm doing at all times, care needs to be taken to handle multiple accounts otherwise mistakes can and DO happen. At first it was a big challenge for me to handle more than 2 or 3 accounts, and when I added more I started mixing up orders or logins (which is VERY bad).

If you are like most people and need a little extra time in the morning to get your brain working and are a little "foggy" it's not a good time to do stealth. If you are not paying attention, the results can be a disaster.

Care to share what multilogin app you use? Thanks

phaz0rz 01-20-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topnotchsports (Post 972580)
Care to share what multilogin app you use? Thanks

There's only 1 multi login app that I know of : https://multilogin.com/

The developer is a member here. He was giving out trial licenses a while ago to see if MLA would work with stealth. From what I hear it's a lot more expensive now than it used to be and they got rid of their free option.

nickopedia 01-20-2019 05:05 PM

I used the paid version of MLA (Multilogin App) with my accounts as they are much easier to manage. Each browser profile uses a completely different fingerprint/canvas, as well as custom settings for each. Each profile also uses their own respective SOCKS5 proxies, so I have a unique session for each window.

The only problem with it is it's a bit expensive, especially now with the recent price increase.

There is also another tool called KAMELEO that does something similar.

slokor 01-20-2019 05:12 PM

I rotate between 35 accounts monthly. I sell no more than $1500 per month per account - so no more than $18k per year per account. Going on 7 years now with this routine.

Emporium 01-20-2019 06:15 PM

I use 1 for each category that I sell in- which is a stupid thing to do. I need to make at least 3 for each category.

I currently have 1 for clothing, 1 for hard goods, 1 for lego sets, and 1 for lego figures.

So by my own rules I should have 12 accounts at least. I need to get on that.

nickopedia 01-20-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emporium (Post 972663)
I use 1 for each category that I sell in- which is a stupid thing to do. I need to make at least 3 for each category.

I currently have 1 for clothing, 1 for hard goods, 1 for lego sets, and 1 for lego figures.

I don't think that using 1 account per catregory is a stupid thing at all. In fact, I am doing more or less the same thing. I do spread sales, but I also try and avoid listing the same items on different account. Some of my stealths I'm using to sell goods for other people, and I need to keep those sales separate.

The one thing I absolutely avoid is using the same pictures across accounts. That's a potential linking factor, even if the images are cleaned with Batchpurifier.

If I must sell the same items on more then one account, I take new pictures using different resolutions, different angles, and different backgrounds. Taking good pictures for me is the most time consuming part of stealth.

rsot 01-20-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emporium (Post 972663)

Very good idea about at least 3 for each category.

I run currently 4 based in Canada, 4 based in UK and a busload in the USA on rotation. Not a ton of sales going on right now but rotating for maintaining activity

Martin_Rogers 01-20-2019 09:58 PM

I have 2 accounts at this moment.

tedsmith1990 01-22-2019 04:59 AM

My goal is going to have a 100 accounts. But I have 5 accounts at the moment.

sax4 01-22-2019 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tedsmith1990 (Post 972999)

Can make that many within a few days if you wanted to, as long as they are made correctly and most are not banned

JamesNorth101 01-22-2019 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tedsmith1990 (Post 972999)

There generally isnt a need to have that many accounts unless you end up getting accounts banned really quickly

dbhana121 01-22-2019 05:42 AM

How are people having multiple IP's for each account and keeping them separate? VPN'S for each one?

JamesNorth101 01-22-2019 05:51 AM

That is a very good option yes

A dongle is another option

dbhana121 01-22-2019 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 973009)
That is a very good option yes

A dongle is another option

Does a dongle have multiple IP's, everytime you switch it on, so you can use it for multiple accounts? Which ones are recommended, I'm using tethering but running more than 10 accounts gets tiring with different phones.