IP Burger Questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-22-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default IP Burger Questions

Hi,

Im looking to open a stealth ebay and paypal account so need a Dedicated IP Address, is there a setting where the VPN will be activated upon login on my user account on my computer? as the last thing i want is to log in to computer and forget to activate the VPN and go on eBay (which i understand will mess my account up).

how many devices can be used for 1 IP Address as i need this same IP to work on both my computer and laptop (2 devices)

Is there a kill switch affect also where i will not at all be activated on my wifi and OG Ip address as there can literally be no connection between my stealth account and my old throttled account

eagerly waiting for response as i am looking into IPBurger, Nord VPN and Cyberghost but not sure which one to go for!

thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: IP Burger Questions

Stay away from commercial VPN's such as Nord VPN or Cyberghost. Their IP's are cycled/shared amonst their thousands of users and you have no idea what was done with them. Aside from that, the networks these VPN's use are well known to both PayPal and eBay.
Old 01-22-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Stay away from commercial VPN's such as Nord VPN or Cyberghost. Their IP's are cycled/shared amonst their thousands of users and you have no idea what was done with them. Aside from that, the networks these VPN's use are well known to both PayPal and eBay.
so you think I should go with IP Burger?

I just want one where I don't need to "connect" manually wheras, if I were to log in the VPN will connect automatically once the internet is connected to my Dedicated VPN and turn off when it is disconnected from my internet etc etc

no one seems to give me an answer for this lol, iv asked 2 times on the IP Burger thread and sent a email to IP Burger support 2 weeks ago with no response, and now iv opened a thread here where multiple people have seen it but not given me an answer.

I appreciate your answer though man, its much appreciated
Old 01-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

I don't personally use IP Burger because I'm quite tech savvy and have my own private networks.

IPBurger is recommended because they don't usually share IP's with other customers, recycle them, and use IP space that is known to be clean. This is proven only from prior reports and customers who have experienced their service in the past. I know that Aspkin himself is aligned with the service, so I recommend you PM him directly if you aren't getting any response from support.

Also be 100% certain the emails from IPBuger are not ending up in your spam filter. There have been times when emails from some help desk went there.
Old 01-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiekray92 View Post
so you think I should go with IP Burger?

I just want one where I don't need to "connect" manually wheras, if I were to log in the VPN will connect automatically once the internet is connected to my Dedicated VPN and turn off when it is disconnected from my internet etc etc

no one seems to give me an answer for this lol, iv asked 2 times on the IP Burger thread and sent a email to IP Burger support 2 weeks ago with no response, and now iv opened a thread here where multiple people have seen it but not given me an answer.

I appreciate your answer though man, its much appreciated
Are you in the UK and need UK IP? Can also look into mobile phone tethering and dongles...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
reggiekray92 (01-23-2019)
Old 01-22-2019

Longevity: 53%

Well every time I log my account my vpn from IPBurger closes and I have to log back on when I go to that acct.
Old 01-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Has anyone been suspended and their VPN was cited as the reason?

I've been running 4 Amazon accounts through Tor for 5 years or so now without issue. I do not believe this is down to good luck. I believe that less attention is paid to IP's than some might think.

All I can say is as long as you dont use the same IP for two accounts youll be fine. With Tor I discipline myself to close it down between account switching to guarantee an IP change.

.....and I'm doing this, together with about 5 ebay accounts too from one PC, unformatted for about 6 years now, never deleting cookies etc, through the same home broadband account I've had for about 10 years (with Plusnet in UK).

It's very easy to blame IP's for account linking/suspension, I reckon its simply down to carelessness.

On a final note, knowing what we do, could it not be said that Amazon/ebay would be more suspicious of someone who has purchased/assigned a Static IP when dynamic IP's are the overwhelming norm
Are you really using TOR to access your Amazon accounts??

Seriously, using TOR is practically a death sentence for just about any account!
Old 01-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

Wow I am amazed you have gotten away with it for that long... they are pretty much an instant ban these days
Old 01-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I don't blame you. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

There's a ton of fearmongering/gossip/speculation mixed in with biased marketing on this forum. The forum is a good resource but it's best to do your own research and reach your own conclusions.

Sidenote : it is shocking to hear Amazon has no problem with Tor IPs...
I was also surprised to read of the success.
Old 01-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Are you in the UK and need UK IP? Can also look into mobile phone tethering and dongles...
I did look into this, i am in the UK. was looking into getting a EE Mifi Box but the cost for it is too much in my opinion especially with how much data you get, its not worth it.
Old 01-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

You can get dongles with 20gb data for £20 or so a month

You can keep using Tor if you want, but it really is amazing you have not had a lot more issues
Old 01-23-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 56%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiekray92 View Post
Hi,

Im looking to open a stealth ebay and paypal account so need a Dedicated IP Address, is there a setting where the VPN will be activated upon login on my user account on my computer? as the last thing i want is to log in to computer and forget to activate the VPN and go on eBay (which i understand will mess my account up).

how many devices can be used for 1 IP Address as i need this same IP to work on both my computer and laptop (2 devices)

Is there a kill switch affect also where i will not at all be activated on my wifi and OG Ip address as there can literally be no connection between my stealth account and my old throttled account

eagerly waiting for response as i am looking into IPBurger, Nord VPN and Cyberghost but not sure which one to go for!

thanks!
Stay away from Nord and Cybershogt. overly used and bad IPs.

I recommend secure.ipburger.com . You can click on the link in my signature too. Other than that, yes, it'll auto connect, you just pay attention to the icon that it's connected before you log into your ebay
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
reggiekray92 (01-23-2019)
Old 01-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Stay away from Nord and Cybershogt. overly used and bad IPs.

I recommend secure.ipburger.com . You can click on the link in my signature too. Other than that, yes, it'll auto connect, you just pay attention to the icon that it's connected before you log into your ebay
Awesome, Thanks.

can i use the same Dedicated IP on both my computer and Laptop?