eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   eBay removed item, did 32 sales, need advise (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/123453-ebay-removed-item-did-32-sales-need-advise.html)

WasTopRatedThenBanned 01-24-2019 03:35 AM

eBay removed item, did 32 sales, need advise

I am in a tricky situation and need advice on this.

I sold a particular item- It got removed due to a violation- A item that does not follow eBay policy-Altered item sales arena.

It was hot! I sold 32 units within 15 hours. Profit margin is 40%.

eBay removed the item completely, there are no sales record on my account, buyers can not leave feedback, buyers can not see what they purchased. eBay was not fully stealth, has a EIN.

Paypal is showing funds available, it is by far stealth and a real account, old as hell, used it on another eBay account in the past which is suspended. The item i sold i just re-routed the buy it now email on listing, this pp has a pp debit card attached, completely legit and old.

Now i have a few options, which i do not know which is best to take.

1). Go ahead a purchase these items and ship to buyers. Which if i gather correctly, they can easily file any type of claim and get their money back? Being eBay does not agree to the items i was selling, but the money was not reversed or sent back to my buyers, some of my buyers bought 2-3 units. The problem is, if they do - do a claim- paypal could side with them anyways and instead of profiting 40%- I could in fact be negative through the ordeal. I made $2200 Gross on these 32 sales.

2). Just refund 32 transactions through paypal.....But if i went with that option, i believe paypal would suspend or limit me?? If that is the case, what is the point now if trying to keep this PP alive? You get where i am going?

I think i am screwed. lol. With option one i would have around $1100 profit if no one did a case, being eBay is not on my side, people seeing listing removed, they will take advantage no doubt.

collections-ship it and hope it goes well, to many cases at a 40% mark up will end me at zero , break even, or worse negative. Refund everyone and account close anyways.

mc_vobla 01-24-2019 03:46 AM

Re: eBay removed item, did 32 sales, need advise

Remove eBay from pre-approved payments. Ship items through paypal and upload tracking numbers through paypal. Your buyers won't be able to file a case on eBay I believe, they can only file a case on paypal in this situation.

WasTopRatedThenBanned 01-24-2019 03:54 AM

This paypal is not linked to this ebay as pre-approved payments, no token was generated....all i did was edit my buy it now email on the listing. There is no history on eBay of these sales, ebay removed everything. The entire point of opening a case was directed towards pp. I do not care about the eBay account at this point, i cant get negs, and i wasnt charged a Final value fee, the pp on the other hand is about 10 years old.

walkingupwards 01-24-2019 04:30 AM

Was it a trademark violation?

WasTopRatedThenBanned 01-24-2019 04:40 AM

I really do not see how this addresses the issue.
"Some of your listings haven’t followed our Electronics policy".We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s). Due to rules and guidelines for electronics equipment from various government agencies, including the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)".

Back on topic.

WEI 01-24-2019 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mc_vobla (Post 973509)
Remove eBay from pre-approved payments. Ship items through paypal and upload tracking numbers through paypal. Your buyers won't be able to file a case on eBay I believe, they can only file a case on paypal in this situation.

+1 for this.
I've had that kind of situation before. I shipped and uploaded the tracking details on PP. As far as i remembered, none of them filed a claim on paypal, considering that they got what's described on my eBay listing.

WEI 01-24-2019 05:04 AM

Worse case scenario, they'll open a dispute/claim on PP. But for what reason?
1. Item not received.
2. Item not as described.
3. Item is broken.

#1 if you have a valid tracking details on this, you'll win 100% the case
#2 the customer will return the item, ( what if they'll send a different item? - this can be your loss)
#3 same with #2.

But taking the positive side of it, i will ship the items and see what happens. Gooodluck.

Mayhard 01-24-2019 05:12 AM

I have had so many of this kind of a situation it's crazy.

do not worry, just ship your items and upload tracking information on paypal - that is it. The item has been purchased, you did your job too, everything should be alright

WasTopRatedThenBanned 01-24-2019 05:25 AM

I am just going to refund everyone on this one. Case closed.

Startacus 01-29-2019 03:55 PM

I had something similar happen when the E-Cig stuff was new and hot. I shipped them anyways and experienced 0 returns. One arrived damaged supposedly and he emailed me and I politely sent out a replacement without question. I was prepared for 2-4 return cases however everyone was eager to receive what I was selling - and they wanted them sooner rather than later. Success story here.

Kajunrook 01-29-2019 05:02 PM

I ship stuff from listing taken down all the time and rarely (I think once) get people opening a case, just do like they say and ship through paypal with tracking and I think you will golden, But that is just my opinion.

Play 01-29-2019 05:18 PM

Quote:

Profit margin is 40%.
With this sort of margin, i'd take the risk. If you get a few claims/chargebacks, on the whole you should still profit.

So long as the customer gets what they paid for, they wont have any need to file a claim etc., and most wont.

mc_vobla 01-29-2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WasTopRatedThenBanned (Post 973528)

Refunding 32 sales at once? So many Ls, first you lose eBay, then you lose your profits, then you lose paypal lmao

james13v 01-30-2019 07:29 AM

Quote:

LOL wow, just wow.

WEI 02-01-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Did you actually do this? :O

visionary 02-01-2019 11:24 PM

You can go ahead and ship the items as long as you can upload tracking on PayPal within your stated handling time. PayPal won't reverse the payment in their favor as long as you do your part.

iamlmfao 02-02-2019 10:15 AM

This guy is a total noob.

WasTopRatedThenBanned 02-03-2019 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 975691)
This guy is a total noob.

I wouldn't go that far. When listing is removed from eBay, I would be opening myself up to a lot of un-winnable cases being eBay considered my product to be in violation of FCC regulations thus illegal. Just wash the account up and sell on my other accounts with different products. Refund everyone no money lost, no looking over my shoulder.

WasTopRatedThenBanned 02-03-2019 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mc_vobla (Post 974966)
Refunding 32 sales at once? So many Ls, first you lose eBay, then you lose your profits, then you lose paypal lmao

eBay lost, PayPal not lost.

james13v 02-05-2019 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WasTopRatedThenBanned (Post 976020)
I wouldn't go that far. When listing is removed from eBay, I would be opening myself up to a lot of un-winnable cases being eBay considered my product to be in violation of FCC regulations thus illegal. Just wash the account up and sell on my other accounts with different products. Refund everyone no money lost, no looking over my shoulder.

lol bahahaha, so you did it. you actually did it. well then.

newjerseymax 02-05-2019 09:37 AM

Iver been in this situation. Just sent the items and no cases. Even if 1-2 file claim you can literally refund whole amount and still have profit.