Best way to sell copyrighted digital item - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Best way to sell copyrighted digital item

Hello aspkin! I'm a new member here.

So, there is this digital item, that is very easy to get free, that sells almost instantly on eBay, with prices ranging from 15-30$. Many people sell it, but nobody sells similar items that are related, that I sell. this similar item made me so much money from doing nothing. Well into the 2500$+.
Now, the issue is that this item CONSTANTLY gets removed though to copyright violation. I know that there is no way to bypass that. But I can make a minimum 400-500$ profit in a couple of days, even if the account gets banned. I can list X amount of items (depends on the account selling limit), wait 12 hours so they will get accepted or what-ever eBay is doing until you can find the item in the search bar, revise them to my digital item and Literally in 3-4 days I can sell all of X. I also found a bug/exploit that can bypass me the category selling limit (basically even if I'm limited to 2 items per month in a category, I can list even 100, this is 100% a bug).
So what I'm asking is what would you do in this case. You know your account will get banned in no time, but you also know that even your account lasts even 3-4 days, you can make 400-500$ if not more!
what would you do? how would you create stealth? would I need to age my accounts? would it be just a process of creating stealths account like the usual? any tricks? I'm afraid that if I create a stealth account, I will list my first item and get banned in 10 minutes. this has happened in the past with a cheap stealth account I bought. I knew nothing about stealths, I didn't gather any cookies, just instantly logged in, put this digital item, and got banned :(

Looking for any suggestions. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zetex For This Useful Post:
lebruh (02-20-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Best way to sell copyrighted digital item

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

You seem like you know what you want to do - there are really no "tricks" per say...stealth allows for account creation...how you operate the accounts is your own approach.

If you don't mind dealing with accounts being banned all the time...how are you getting the money out?
Old 02-06-2019

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetex View Post
Hello aspkin! I'm a new member here.

So, there is this digital item, that is very easy to get free, that sells almost instantly on eBay, with prices ranging from 15-30$. Many people sell it, but nobody sells similar items that are related, that I sell. this similar item made me so much money from doing nothing. Well into the 2500$+.
Now, the issue is that this item CONSTANTLY gets removed though to copyright violation. I know that there is no way to bypass that. But I can make a minimum 400-500$ profit in a couple of days, even if the account gets banned. I can list X amount of items (depends on the account selling limit), wait 12 hours so they will get accepted or what-ever eBay is doing until you can find the item in the search bar, revise them to my digital item and Literally in 3-4 days I can sell all of X. I also found a bug/exploit that can bypass me the category selling limit (basically even if I'm limited to 2 items per month in a category, I can list even 100, this is 100% a bug).
So what I'm asking is what would you do in this case. You know your account will get banned in no time, but you also know that even your account lasts even 3-4 days, you can make 400-500$ if not more!
what would you do? how would you create stealth? would I need to age my accounts? would it be just a process of creating stealths account like the usual? any tricks? I'm afraid that if I create a stealth account, I will list my first item and get banned in 10 minutes. this has happened in the past with a cheap stealth account I bought. I knew nothing about stealths, I didn't gather any cookies, just instantly logged in, put this digital item, and got banned :(

Looking for any suggestions. Thanks!
what is this bug that is allowing you to list more?
Old 02-06-2019
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Supply and demand. If it was easy, then anybody could list it, and your profit would go down.

Never list something risky as your first item, ebay may randomly ask you to call and this would have caused you to flag yourself
Old 02-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

If your trying to sell something that is copyrighted and keeps getting taken down then the best tip I can offer is to cross your toes as well as your fingers
Old 02-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
Supply and demand. If it was easy, then anybody could list it, and your profit would go down.

Never list something risky as your first item, ebay may randomly ask you to call and this would have caused you to flag yourself
Yes, you are probably right about supply and demand.
OK, let's say I do the following:
1. I buy or make a nice stealth.
2. I list a physical item for 1$
3. The next day, I ask my friends to buy it and provide a tracking number
4. Friends provide feedback, and so am I to him.

would that work? if for my second item I will list the high-risk item, am I still going to get f*cked for that?

Last edited by Zetex; 02-06-2019 at 10:17 AM.
Old 02-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

You seem like you know what you want to do - there are really no "tricks" per say...stealth allows for account creation...how you operate the accounts is your own approach.

If you don't mind dealing with accounts being banned all the time...how are you getting the money out?
The money is in PayPal, and my PayPal never get banned. Sure my eBay account gets banned, but I just wait for the money hold on PayPal to be removed and transfer the money.
Old 02-06-2019

Longevity: 33%

If you're selling copyrighted stuff, no way around it, your ebay will be toast.
Old 02-06-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye3211 View Post
what is this bug that is allowing you to list more?
It's not a bug, it's a feature, you just link your verified PP to eBay and I don't mean by paying fees, but actually to link.
Old 02-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddm50 View Post
It's not a bug, it's a feature, you just link your verified PP to eBay and I don't mean by paying fees, but actually to link.
No, it's not that. Trust me when I tell you its a bug.
Old 02-10-2019

Quote:
No, it's not that. Trust me when I tell you its a bug.
PayPal is actually pretty lenient when it comes to dealing with risk. I would assume that Adyen will be about as "tolerant" of your activities than most any typical Credit Card Merchant Processor would be, which is less than PayPal. Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox

Last edited by mina9000; 02-10-2019 at 02:03 PM.
Old 02-11-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mina9000 View Post
PayPal is actually pretty lenient when it comes to dealing with risk. I would assume that Adyen will be about as "tolerant" of your activities than most any typical Credit Card Merchant Processor would be, which is less than PayPal. Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox
OK,
although this got nothing to do with the thread, I use PayPal without issues. their fees are a bitch but what can you do :\
Old 02-25-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
OK,
although this got nothing to do with the thread, I use PayPal without issues. their fees are a bitch but what can you do :\
you mean you are creating stealth account every 3-4 days ?
Old 02-27-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel View Post
you mean you are creating stealth account every 3-4 days ?
No, what do you mean by that?
I don't like eBay. their support is ****, the site is ****, they have many bugs, and I wish I could find another site to sell digital stuff that won't ban me randomly.

They literally banned my last account for no reason, nada, they wanted to verify information - I gave them what the needed and they responded that they don't like me and I should **** off. what the **** is wrong with them, I sold legal stuff! digital, but legal.
Old 02-27-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
No, what do you mean by that?
I don't like eBay. their support is ****, the site is ****, they have many bugs, and I wish I could find another site to sell digital stuff that won't ban me randomly.

They literally banned my last account for no reason, nada, they wanted to verify information - I gave them what the needed and they responded that they don't like me and I should **** off. what the **** is wrong with them, I sold legal stuff! digital, but legal.
Have you tried to promote your own website then?
Old 02-27-2019

Longevity: 38%

Taking into consideration that "bug" for bypassing the category limits.
Is it something that was one time thing or you are able to do in every account you create?

Just curious!
Old 02-27-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick10 View Post
Taking into consideration that "bug" for bypassing the category limits.
Is it something that was one time thing or you are able to do in every account you create?

Just curious!
Every account for some time now. It's not something fancy at all, my idiot friend discovered it accidentally when playing with the listing. we were both not sure what is going on. It's also very easy to do.
I would love to post it and share it but I'm just afraid one day it won't work and if it won't work, there goes so much money.
Old 02-27-2019

Quote:
Every account for some time now. It's not something fancy at all, my idiot friend discovered it accidentally when playing with the listing. we were both not sure what is going on. It's also very easy to do.
I would love to post it and share it but I'm just afraid one day it won't work and if it won't work, there goes so much money.
It's not a bug, it's literally a feature lol..... it's been there for a long time.
Old 03-01-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddm50 View Post
It's not a bug, it's literally a feature lol..... it's been there for a long time.
OK, if then, tell me this feature and I will tell you that its not that.
The bug has to do with switching between categories and changing quantities.
Old 03-01-2019

Longevity: 36%

Oh, Even I used to sell Digital Product, on Ebay, I was doing well for 8-9 month till Jun 2018, But one day They Restricted my Account too. Wrote several emails sends several Documents but still, No Solution.
I would be really thank full if Mr. Zetex or any member Could provide any full proof alternative solution to restart selling again.
I am ready to buy stealth Account, Will it be safe and fine to use in India.
Waiting for expert advice here.
Video Tutorial will help better.
Old 03-02-2019

Quote:
OK, if then, tell me this feature and I will tell you that its not that.
The bug has to do with switching between categories and changing quantities.
It's just linking your PayPal account, not like it matters anyways.
Old 03-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasiwal020 View Post
Oh, Even I used to sell Digital Product, on Ebay, I was doing well for 8-9 month till Jun 2018, But one day They Restricted my Account too. Wrote several emails sends several Documents but still, No Solution.
I would be really thank full if Mr. Zetex or any member Could provide any full proof alternative solution to restart selling again.
I am ready to buy stealth Account, Will it be safe and fine to use in India.
Waiting for expert advice here.
Video Tutorial will help better.
It happens. you might have got reported or received some amount of copyright violations from those ****s that call themselves BSA.
Create a new stealth account, verifiy it when they ask you and you will have a strong account.